Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1191

Thread: Shouty : Welcome to the end of 2019

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hotspicyhot View Post

https://m.imgur.com/rWGem5p

Good Morning Dr.

But Bad Morning for Me

Food Poisoning

Can you decode these medicine and what they cure plz also can you give abbreviations for the degrees she got.

Also she charged ₹200/- but gave injection with sterilized syringe rather than use and throw. But other doctors use only use and throw. Can I get any infections because of this ?
    Leave medicine apart but how come doctor not use sterilized syringe ? I am in shock ! How you even know syringe was sterilized if it was not disposal?
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

https://m.imgur.com/rWGem5p

Good Morning Dr.

But Bad Morning for Me

Food Poisoning

Can you decode these medicine and what they cure plz also can you give abbreviations for the degrees she got.

Also she charged ₹200/- but gave injection with sterilized syringe rather than use and throw. But other doctors use only use and throw. Can I get any infections because of this ?
    Leave medicine apart but how come doctor not use sterilized syringe ? I am in shock ! How you even know syringe was sterilized if it was not disposal?

@balaji , I just checked registration no. Of this doctor. This no. Belongs to some Dr Matheen Kishwar of Tamil Nadu. How is this doctor using this number? Your doctor is not even a doctor.

💥💥💥💥💥💥 Lieutenant General hotspicyhot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Neha1 View Post
    The needles are put in the bowl with Detol solutions I think. She take that needle with tweezers.

I take these prescribed medicines and fall asleep. Now only wake up. And urging to bowl moment and vomiting sensation are OK. But feeling heavy medicine smell in mouth.
    Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.

The needles are put in the bowl with Detol solutions I think. She take that needle with tweezers.

I take these prescribed medicines and fall asleep. Now only wake up. And urging to bowl moment and vomiting sensation are OK. But feeling heavy medicine smell in mouth.

@balaji , I just checked registration no. Of this doctor. This no. Belongs to some Dr Matheen Kishwar of Tamil Nadu. How is this doctor using this number? Your doctor is not even a doctor.

What? How to check ? So all her degrees are fake? She looks like 65 + age. And walking with Walker Castor.

I am very angry at her. Is this the way. Disposable syringes just cost Rs.5-10... how can she compromise with that. I don't know what more to say. it would seem bit awkward but you should report this case to medical council and also see some doctor dealing with transmitted disease. Talk to him about your concerns as soon as possible. You never know who might have used that syringe and needle earlier. May be some very infected person and may be not.

What? How to check ? So all her degrees are fake? She looks like 65 + age. And walking with Walker Castor.
    https://www.mciindia.org/CMS/informa...dical-register
    Check this site. Enter her registration number and choose state Tamil Nadu and see who is doctor with this registration number. She is a bloody quack who is infecting people without any medical knowledge.

I am very angry at her. Is this the way. Disposable syringes just cost Rs.5-10... how can she compromise with that. I don't know what more to say. it would seem bit awkward but you should report this case to medical council and also see some doctor dealing with transmitted disease. Talk to him about your concerns as soon as possible. You never know who might have used that syringe and needle earlier. May be some very infected person and may be not.
    Thatz Y I am also angry. Even doctors who charge just ₹100/- are using disposable syringes (even 3 mixed medicines) . But she charged double amount But re using syringes Also seems there is no standard charges for doctors even though it may be slightly differ case to case.

Example for my wisdom tooth extraction it costs just ₹400/- in 2015. But for my wife it cost ₹2500/- in 2017. just 2 years different. But cost is more than six times

https://www.mciindia.org/CMS/informa...dical-register
    Check this site. Enter her registration number and choose state Tamil Nadu and see who is doctor with this registration number. She is a bloody quack who is infecting people without any medical knowledge.
    https://m.imgur.com/a/7Mz8tRs

I think 25356 instead 26356. Printed mistake I guess. Because 3 months before only all fake doctors are busted in our district. And word of mouth I heard she is been around many years also kairasi (what to call in English I don't know but meaning lucky hands to cure). Thatz Y I went to her. But after went to her and told this experience some friends tells that due to aging she became memory less.

@Dr Neha

Thanks for that site. Now I will check the doctor name in that before I visit.

I think 25356 instead 26356. Printed mistake I guess. Because 3 months before only all fake doctors are busted in our district. And word of mouth I heard she is been around many years also kairasi (what to call in English I don't know but meaning lucky hands to cure). Thatz Y I went to her. But after went to her and told this experience some friends tells that due to aging she became memory less.
    It's even more shameful if she is a doctor and using dirty syringes. This is highly unethical and shame on a doctor. Does getting aged means you will kill people by reusing same needles? and how aged she is just 65! Her behavior is highly unacceptable even if she was 100 years old.

It's even more shameful if she is a doctor and using dirty syringes. This is highly unethical and shame on a doctor. Does getting aged means you will kill people by reusing same needles? and how aged she is just 65! Her behavior is highly unacceptable even if she was 100 years old.

___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar

oh dear! get the right doc and right meds . . . .
    good mornings. . ..
    ╰დ╮LasTHINDU╭დ╯

___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar

ditni zada thand hai ki parking me khadi ek car bhi kaamp rahi thi!
    Last edited by DesiCasanova; 29-12-2019 at 09:03 AM.
    ╰დ╮LasTHINDU╭დ╯