Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WhAt Is BeAuTy??....ಌஜಌ..♥[❤]♥..ಌஜಌ

!!! Rocker !!! Major reymyst_619's Avatar

Default WhAt Is BeAuTy??....ಌஜಌ..♥[❤]♥..ಌஜಌ

ಌஜಌ..WhAt Is BeAuTy??..ಌஜಌ

I really need to know this.. so can sum1 just tell me what does beauty means to you in a paragrpah.. coz i need to know this for something..

Thank you...
    ╰დ╮LovE╭დ╯
    !!______619 is b BACK_______!!

love lttr likhna hai kya??

Quote Originally Posted by wnangel View Post
    love lttr likhna hai kya??
    wo sab baad mein bataunga....pehle...u temme...what is beauty...
    define it for me....
    ╰დ╮LovE╭დ╯

Beauty
    From Wikipedia,

For beauty as a quality of a person's appearance see: Physical attractiveness.
    Humans have perceived the rose as a natural beauty as evidenced in social media.
    Humans have perceived the rose as a natural beauty as evidenced in social media.

Beauty is a quality present in a thing or person that gives intense pleasure or deep satisfaction to the mind, whether arising from sensory manifestations (such as shape, color, sound, etc.), a meaningful design or pattern, or something else (such as personality) Said another way, "beauty" is a quality of a person, object, place, or idea that provides a perceptual experience of pleasure, affirmation, meaning, or goodness. The subjective experience of "beauty" often involves the interpretation of some entity as being in balance and harmony with nature. This leads to powerful feelings of attraction and emotional well-being.

In its most profound sense, beauty may engender a salient experience of positive reflection about the meaning of one's own existence. An "object of beauty" is anything that reveals or resonates with personal meaning. Hence religious and moral teachings often focus on the divinity and virtue of beauty, and to assert natural beauty as an aspect of a spirituality and truth.

The antonym of beauty is ugliness, i.e. the perceived opposite of beauty, which stimulates displeasure and engenders a deeply negative perception of the object.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" is a common phrase attributed to this concept

Quote Originally Posted by wnangel View Post
    Beauty
    From Wikipedia,

For beauty as a quality of a person's appearance see: Physical attractiveness.

Beauty is a quality present in a thing or person that gives intense pleasure or deep satisfaction to the mind, whether arising from sensory manifestations (such as shape, color, sound, etc.), a meaningful design or pattern, or something else (such as personality) Said another way, "beauty" is a quality of a person, object, place, or idea that provides a perceptual experience of pleasure, affirmation, meaning, or goodness. The subjective experience of "beauty" often involves the interpretation of some entity as being in balance and harmony with nature. This leads to powerful feelings of attraction and emotional well-being.

In its most profound sense, beauty may engender a salient experience of positive reflection about the meaning of one's own existence. An "object of beauty" is anything that reveals or resonates with personal meaning. Hence religious and moral teachings often focus on the divinity and virtue of beauty, and to assert natural beauty as an aspect of a spirituality and truth.

The antonym of beauty is ugliness, i.e. the perceived opposite of beauty, which stimulates displeasure and engenders a deeply negative perception of the object.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" is a common phrase attributed to this concept

teri taa.....wikipedia...se chori kar liya....apne aap kuch nahi kar sakta..
    waise..tht phrase...is quite true..
    ╰დ╮LovE╭დ╯

Quote Originally Posted by reymyst_619 View Post

teri taa.....wikipedia...se chori kar liya....apne aap kuch nahi kar sakta..
    waise..tht phrase...is quite true..
    chori nahi kiya.........copy paste kiya.......

๛± RęD ĐęVíL ±๛ Lieutenant-Colonel valentino_ishu's Avatar

beauty is something which gives pleasure n joy to heart ,soul and eyes.......
    Manchester United
    Supporter
    Till DeAtH and After DeAtH

from the beautiful himalayan country nepal to the US of A

Beauty is the quality that gives pleasure to the mind or senses. so wat are the things that are beautiful? the answer is that those who look for beauty, find it. they find it in just about anything and everything. Beauty lies in the specific looks of a person, rather than the object, because different people feel beauty in differnt things.Beauty is an experience, nothing else. It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features. It is something felt, a glow or a communicated sense of fineness. What ails us is that our sense of beauty is so bruised and blunted, we miss all the best. if u ask me what are the things in this world that are beautiful, I would say the innocent eye of a child is beautiful, the nature in it's true wilderness is beautiful, the smile on your mother's face when u go back home for vacation, is beautiful, and of course yeh James Blunt's award winning song, is beautiful as well

{Forum Emperor} Lieutenant General !! K A R A N !!'s Avatar

It's an old saying:
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder..."

The perfect beauty is under 25 . . . 30 is the absolute ceiling; and these days, the 16-to-18-year-old is the true beauty. At any rate, the beauty should be younger than the man who is looking at her. She should have soft skin, without marks of age or character. There is an industry built on the concealment of the real textures of women's skin.
    The perfect beauty has large eyes, large in proportion to her face. She has full red lips, a small delicate nose, a face wide at the temples and narrow at the jaw, a dainty neck.

"I can't escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground on which I stand !!!

"Tђモ MΘĐΞЯ@t◎Я"
    Smile It's the second best thing you can do with your lips !!!

from the beautiful himalayan country nepal to the US of A

this one comes from the model Karan isn't it ???

{Forum Emperor} Lieutenant General !! K A R A N !!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sakkt13 View Post
    this one comes from the model Karan isn't it ???

"I can't escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground on which I stand !!!

"Tђモ MΘĐΞЯ@t◎Я"
    Smile It's the second best thing you can do with your lips !!!

Quote Originally Posted by sakkt13 View Post
    Beauty is the quality that gives pleasure to the mind or senses. so wat are the things that are beautiful? the answer is that those who look for beauty, find it. they find it in just about anything and everything. Beauty lies in the specific looks of a person, rather than the object, because different people feel beauty in differnt things.Beauty is an experience, nothing else. It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features. It is something felt, a glow or a communicated sense of fineness. What ails us is that our sense of beauty is so bruised and blunted, we miss all the best. if u ask me what are the things in this world that are beautiful, I would say the innocent eye of a child is beautiful, the nature in it's true wilderness is beautiful, the smile on your mother's face when u go back home for vacation, is beautiful, and of course yeh James Blunt's award winning song, is beautiful as well
    wow.....awsum rohan....!!!!
    i needed sumthng...like this only....thnx a lot...!!
    ╰დ╮LovE╭დ╯

Quote Originally Posted by ksxyboy@yahoo.com View Post
    It's an old saying:

The perfect beauty is under 25 . . . 30 is the absolute ceiling; and these days, the 16-to-18-year-old is the true beauty. At any rate, the beauty should be younger than the man who is looking at her. She should have soft skin, without marks of age or character. There is an industry built on the concealment of the real textures of women's skin.
    The perfect beauty has large eyes, large in proportion to her face. She has full red lips, a small delicate nose, a face wide at the temples and narrow at the jaw, a dainty neck.
    oye teri.....u dirty mind......:77::77::77::77:
    ╰დ╮LovE╭დ╯

SB MahaGuru Colonel

Beauty means ...

SAMIA! Oh well off course, your future wife lolzzzz ...

Quote Originally Posted by ksxyboy@yahoo.com View Post
    It's an old saying:

exactly......exactly.....absolutely....
    thts wat i think....