Thread: Content & You !!!

{Forum Emperor} Lieutenant General !! K A R A N !!'s Avatar

Exclamation Content & You !!!

Hello Friends

I've noticed that already people seem to be treating this forum as 'Spam Lite'. It is not, and this is not a place for spam.

Just posting 'she's hot' will not do as a post. You need to post some reasoning behind it at least such as saying the person has a nice figure, or whatever.

Also, dont just post 'id hit it' and then trail off into a discussion of what you would do with said person.

Any posts not following these guidelines will be removed.

Thanks !!!

"I can't escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground on which I stand !!!

"Tђモ MΘĐΞЯ@t◎Я"
    Smile It's the second best thing you can do with your lips !!!

{Forum Emperor} Lieutenant General !! K A R A N !!'s Avatar

Let me - no that's getting off on the wrong foot.
    I am going to be slightly more blunt with you here.

If your post is spam, things that consists of nothing more than comments like: 'Yeah that' 'I'm right with you mate' 'Sexy,' 'that's hot' or the variants thereof I know some smartarse is going to try to use.

This is a section for International Celebs., it is not a forum for you to jerk around with things you think are amusing or to engage in long lists of 'hot' 'hot' 'not hot' to boost your post count.

When posting you must ask yourself the following question:
    'Does this post have a reason, a picture, something to stop it being spam and is it about babes?'
    Because if it hasn't got a reason slightly greater than boosting your post count it is going to be deleted and if you keep doing it you're going to get warned, after that we move on into the realm of other options we can use and I don't think either of us want to go there so it would be better if you didn't do it at all.

Thanks !!!

Last edited by !! K A R A N !!; 05-05-2007 at 11:02 PM.

"I can't escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground on which I stand !!!

"Tђモ MΘĐΞЯ@t◎Я"
    Smile It's the second best thing you can do with your lips !!!