Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should I go to his apartment?

Unregistered

Question Should I go to his apartment?

hello madam .. its my 2nd time dat m writing to you.. m a 20 yr old girl .when i was 16 i met this guy on internet while chatting .. we both fell for each other .. its been 5 yrs now and almost everyday we talk on fone all nite long.. we both have not met yet.. but have exchanged each others pics nd want to get married and live together for the rest of our lives..the boy m talking abt loves me a lot , is stable in his job, earns good money, belongs to a well reputed family. he wants to meet me now and even i want tooo but he says he wishes to take me at his apartment in gurgaon on our first date ( PS: he lives with his friends - colleagues ).. although i do trust him but m afraid to go all alone in his apartment with him.. mam u guide me what shud i do ???

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi!
    See, I would not advise that at all...fine, you've been chatting and are serious about each other...all that is OK, but why meet in such a private space? What if the meeting gets out of hand? How would you be so sure that you can trust him unless you have been with him and seen his behaviour?
    No, meet him outside in a coffee shop for the first few times, see a picture with him, hang out, till you get to know his behavior and expectations before you even think of going to his flat alone.

at first time dont go to his apptt., as u can call him at any good cafetaria or coffee shop or any restaurent........and if u r afraid..then u can go with ur any female frnd also for first time meeting........

well my friend u know him as much as he has told u about himself... u can trust him to an extent .... but what kind of person wud he be hu is calling u in a private place on a very first date and that too, to a place where his friends live as well.... that doesnt seem to be a good idea.... it gives wrong signals.....

u might have known him for long, but a very first date cant be and shud not be in a room its absolutely wrong, its better u meet him somwhere in public ...... get to know him better "personally" before thinking on meeting him in private... and if at all he is serious about u let him ask u to meet his parents rather than meeting somwhere in private...

in short

"please dont meet him in his flat"

all the best

god bless u
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box
    THE X - GANG ..........
    ]

Thumbs up

be carefull , it might be a trap also , see first know the person properly , bcoz u havent met in him before and its a longdistance relationship , u really dont know about this guy except what he told u , so dont take risk and meet in public and dont be to intimate other wise u will land in trouble anytime , keep this in mind , dont go to his apartment or his flat whatever happen;s , allways try to be in public place where public will be somwhere around u so that u cant be in danger , anyways , tc, byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Scientist Major

meet him in a public place...NEVER EVER, meet someone unknown in secluded places.

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

Exclamation

No, you should NOT go to his apartment if you're meeting him for the first time, or even for the first couple of times.... if you haven't met and known him in person yet. CHECK him out first, and get to know him carefully. Good luck!

New Born

To be honest, why do you have to bad mind the guy, maybe he feels secure with this girl that he really feels connected to her. You know what if you trust him, i mean really trust him, then just go to him apartment and if you feel even a little bit hesitant ask him straight out. If you guys have been talking for 4 years now then you have both definitely thought about each other in a sexual way, maybe he wants to go to first base with you or even second, but if you are not comfortable just let him know. Tell him honestly, and if he loves you as you say this should not be even an issue. but come ppl, dont bad mind the guy just because he wants her to come to his place. maybe he wants to dazzel you with his cooking skills. if you feel i am wrong pay me no mind.

No dear do not go to his apratment you cna not REALLY TRUST any one so quickly there are 1000 coffee joints and mc donalds go there have a burger know each other and go to movies and after atleast 6-8 meetings decide whether to meet him at his place
    Last edited by solutions; 15-04-2010 at 09:05 AM. Reason: last one was wrong post

New Born

Unfortunately if u go to his apartment u will be gone.

Live life

Hum Banarasi.......... Colonel Ankhi_sena_mun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by enjoy_lol View Post
    well my friend u know him as much as he has told u about himself... u can trust him to an extent .... but what kind of person wud he be hu is calling u in a private place on a very first date and that too, to a place where his friends live as well.... that doesnt seem to be a good idea.... it gives wrong signals.....

u might have known him for long, but a very first date cant be and shud not be in a room its absolutely wrong, its better u meet him somwhere in public ...... get to know him better "personally" before thinking on meeting him in private... and if at all he is serious about u let him ask u to meet his parents rather than meeting somwhere in private...

in short

"please dont meet him in his flat"

all the best

god bless u
    Shaam-e-Avadh is very tiring

SB Guru Major

Quote Originally Posted by Ankhi_sena_mun View Post
    Madamji, 2 year old bump thread me aap bhi reply karne lagi.

!~!! SUNAINA !!~! Lieutenant-Colonel SAUDAGAR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roger69 View Post
    Madamji, 2 year old bump thread me aap bhi reply karne lagi.

ab toh pataa nahi wo kitni baar uske apartment jaakar mili higi
    NEED A BREAK FROM LIFE

New Born

dear friend everyone is right don't go to his apartment ....... jst tell him u want to meet him in any nice cafe ...... if he reluctant and insist to meet in apartment so dear yr trust on him i suseless he is same like anyother guy who wanna use u ........ u r young and can easily be handle ....... dear u don't know boys they can go to any exetent to have s*x
    plz stay safe

New Born

stop judging her ........... yr comments r insensitive this forum is to help not to insult