Thread: GILLIAN AMOUR hottest international star

Default GILLIAN AMOUR hottest international star

Keep Replying for more

{Forum Emperor} Lieutenant General !! K A R A N !!'s Avatar

Her name is Gillian. She is 19 and currently living in London, England while she attend art school.
    She've had romances with several men whom she've been very fond of, but she haven't found true love yet. The man who captures her heart must be a good person with a beautiful spirit. He must view her body as a work of art and love her completely inside and out. He must be playful and sexy and smile at her to let her know she is special. He must be willing to explore her sexuality.
    Last edited by !! K A R A N !!; 03-06-2007 at 04:03 PM.

"I can't escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground on which I stand !!!

"Tђモ MΘĐΞЯ@t◎Я"
    Smile It's the second best thing you can do with your lips !!!

My name is Gillian. I'm 19 and I am currently living in London, England while I attend art school.

My father is French and my mother is Indian. My family is very close. Both art and music has always been a part of our life.

I've loved art since I was a little girl. My mother would take me to the art museums and we would hold hands and view the paintings together. She is a painter and so my love for art is natural.

While I attend art school, I have opportunity to work in a lovely gallery. I hope to someday have my work displayed there.
    I've had romances with several men whom I've been very fond of, but I haven't found true love yet. The man who captures my heart must be a good person with a beautiful spirit. He must view my body as a work of art and love me completely inside and out. He must be playful and sexy and smile at me to let me know I'm special. He must be willing to explore my sexuality with me.

I have lots of sexual dreams and while my past lovers have fulfilled my immediate desires. I long for the one man who can take me to all the sexual places I want to go because I
    can trust him completely.

I am: 5 feet and 9 inches tall.

I have brown hair and brown eyes.

My measurements are: 34C-23-34

My loves are: chocolate, dancing and my puppy.

I don't like: waiting for anything!

Turnons: I love to be taken from behind. On my stomach with a pillow beneath me. It's deeper insertion. I've not tried anal. I would do it with the right person. I think about it a lot.

"I can't escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground on which I stand !!!

"Tђモ MΘĐΞЯ@t◎Я"

"Tђモ MΘĐΞЯ@t◎Я"

Moving this thread to Intl. Celebs Section.

"Tђモ MΘĐΞЯ@t◎Я"

Quote Originally Posted by ksxyboy@yahoo.com View Post
    Moving this thread to Intl. Celebs Section.
    OK as u wish