Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: love sex with brother in law.....by Anuya

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Default love sex with brother in law.....by Anuya

I am a 26yr old woman. I got married 2yrs back into a joint family. My husband stays outside the country for 6-8 months at a stretch every year. Sometime back my younger brother-in-law also got married. About a month back, I had got up in the middle of the night to go to the loo. As I was about to come back, I bumped into him straight. Both of us were surprised, but then he insisted if he could just talk to me for a few moments. I took him to my room and had just shut the door, when he sprang on me and planted his lips on mine. I tried to free myself but he was too strong. He tore open my gown and undergarments and forced me to have sex with him. Though I hate to admit, sex with him was divine and ecstatic compared to my hubby. Since then, almost 3-4 times in a week, we have been playing this game in the middle of the night. On a few occasions due to the passion, he has ejaculated inside me, but I had normal periods this time. I feel guilty at times, but am unable to resist him at the same time. SO far no one in the house knows about this. Please guide me.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Default playing with fire...

Girl, you are playing with fire. One, you are practicing unsafe sex…you could get pregnant any time. And two, it’s an explosive situation to be in. If anyone were to find out, you would be in deep trouble, apart from the fact that both your marriages would be damaged.
    I would suggest that you give up this relationship before you get more deeply into it.

Banned Major

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    Girl, you are playing with fire. One, you are practicing unsafe sex…you could get pregnant any time. And two, it’s an explosive situation to be in. If anyone were to find out, you would be in deep trouble, apart from the fact that both your marriages would be damaged.
    I would suggest that you give up this relationship before you get more deeply into it.
    NO Anuya,dont give up

keep on playing but sensibly,be logical

lust is important part of our character and if not satifsied will kill our mental as well as harmonl growth

so this is the best option avaialble for u else u need to serach out n socially that would involve more risk

if both of u r comfy with this relatuionship keep on doin without expecting

regards

Young Gun

Default Shameless Woman - A Disgrace To Our Society.

I am a 26yr old woman. I got married 2yrs back into a joint family. My husband stays outside the country for 6-8 months at a stretch every year. Sometime back my younger brother-in-law also got married. About a month back, I had got up in the middle of the night to go to the loo. As I was about to come back, I bumped into him straight. Both of us were surprised, but then he insisted if he could just talk to me for a few moments. I took him to my room and had just shut the door, when he sprang on me and planted his lips on mine. I tried to free myself but he was too strong. He tore open my gown and undergarments and forced me to have sex with him. Though I hate to admit, sex with him was divine and ecstatic compared to my hubby. Since then, almost 3-4 times in a week, we have been playing this game in the middle of the night. On a few occasions due to the passion, he has ejaculated inside me, but I had normal periods this time. I feel guilty at times, but am unable to resist him at the same time. SO far no one in the house knows about this. Please guide me.

It was forceful in the first few minutes, but after 2-3 minutes she herself has confessed that she started to enjoy it. and that woman is so shameless that she is saying that the act of intercourse with her brother in law was HEAVENLY, DIVINE AND ECSTATIC.

she did everything purposefully, she does not have any kind of shame or regret for what she has done and she is such a wh*** that she is still continuing her act and that too 4 times a week. she is nothing but a wh***.

the girls and women of india have become what?? and this is just the surface of it, the depths are even more darker and chilling.

I think that we should start taking the addresses of the members and even identity proof. and if someone sends this kinds of things then we should inform the POLICE AND their FAMILIES as well.

the woman is completely SHAMELESS and is surely a WH***.
    she is not worried that she might get caught, because all she can think of is S E X - S E X - S E X. and she does not even REGRET IT.
    if she had any kind of shame then she would have not done it, at least she would not have repeated it.

Now the people who banned me, U TELL ME if I say that she is a WH***, am I not correct.

SB Champion Lieutenant azmat.khan786@gmail.com's Avatar

Buddy ur each word is true to core......but u know what still these people will say....

oh poor girl....she was jusst expecting gentle love making and her brother in law became savaged animal.........ha ha ha hah ah a hahha...m i right preeto ji??

Yaar i tell u all these posts are imaginary stuff juss to feast there fantasy.....as they are sexually depreived...........

the Bottomline is dont blame boyz for all this kind of things....look what these girlzz are doing so stop being biased in your views and open ur eyes....it's these girls who are making our country proud.......lolzzzz

SB Champion Lieutenant vsingh165's Avatar

Both the brother-in-law and the girl are at fault. Idk why they keep blaming the guys only; it's partly the girl's fault b/c she is not refusing to cheat on her husband.

SB MahaGuru Colonel

Both of you're guilty! & i must say you have to pay for it! ... But who knows, maybe your husband is also having fun! Yeah, yeah, who knows! ...

Coz guyz after having their first sex, they can't control! ... So baby, this is how you will pay for what you have done!

chura lo na dil mera Colonel Harry4u's Avatar

Default Beautiful Thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Samia View Post
    Both of you're guilty! & i must say you have to pay for it! ... But who knows, maybe your husband is also having fun! Yeah, yeah, who knows! ...

Coz guyz after having their first sex, they can't control! ... So baby, this is how you will pay for what you have done!
    You really r hot, sexy, naughty and frienly. Beautiful thinking

Banned Major

Arrow

i will suggest to keep haning fun instead of being arotten gun

regarding u r shame or wat i dont think so,its quite natural,atlaest u have courage to tell na

90 % of us r having BF or GFs and we are having sex with them,not necesary u all will marry the person u involved with,then wat ;;;; not necessary the next person u r marrying will come virginly for u just like u had sex she can also be GF of someone like u only

so stop moral policing and first see thru urself

also SAMIA, she donty have to pay for that wat she has invested with all risk he ie reaping n fedding the same friuts so let her enjoy

enjoy guys,live comfortably

SB MahaGuru Colonel

Oh Mr. Whoever, excuse me ok! ... Do your work, try to give her good suggestion instead of telling me this & that ok! ...

That was my point of view!

Harry: Lolzzz, your crazy!

Young Gun

Default azmat.khan u r genius......

Quote Originally Posted by azmat.khan786@gmail.com View Post
    Buddy ur each word is true to core......but u know what still these people will say....

oh poor girl....she was jusst expecting gentle love making and her brother in law became savaged animal.........ha ha ha hah ah a hahha...m i right preeto ji??

Yaar i tell u all these posts are imaginary stuff juss to feast there fantasy.....as they are sexually depreived...........

the Bottomline is dont blame boyz for all this kind of things....look what these girlzz are doing so stop being biased in your views and open ur eyes....it's these girls who are making our country proud.......lolzzzz

dear azmat.khan u r really an understanding person brother........

what u r saying is absolutely correct brother......

but brother, dont think that these stories are fake.....
    these are true stories.......

THESE ARE THE DIRTY CONFESSIONS OF DIRTY WHO***
    BELIEVE ME MY FRIEND, 98% GIRLS N WOMEN OF THIS COUNTRY HAVE BECOME WHO***. THE REST 2% ARE OUR MOM N SIS.

BELIEVE ME MY FRIEND I HAVE SEEN MORE THAN ENOUGH OF THESE KIND CHEATINGS DONE BY GIRLS.......

man the girls in this country are DETERIORATING our CULTURE.
    and then also all the blame goes to the boys........
    even if we are not at fault....

these girls are given more than enough LIBERTY these days.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    note to all:

if anyone who does not agree with me, have not yet seen the loads n loads of mms clips available on the net of indian girls doing s e x and even allowing their bf's to tape it.

this proves that they are completely shameless who***.

Young Gun

Quote Originally Posted by thesocialdoctor View Post
    i will suggest to keep haning fun instead of being arotten gun

regarding u r shame or wat i dont think so,its quite natural,atlaest u have courage to tell na

90 % of us r having BF or GFs and we are having sex with them,not necesary u all will marry the person u involved with,then wat ;;;; not necessary the next person u r marrying will come virginly for u just like u had sex she can also be GF of someone like u only

so stop moral policing and first see thru urself

also SAMIA, she donty have to pay for that wat she has invested with all risk he ie reaping n fedding the same friuts so let her enjoy

enjoy guys,live comfortably

dont u have any kind of shame fella..........

u r advising people to continue their filthy acts of s e x.
    u r promoting the anti moral acts.
    u r the one responsible for the deterioration of our culture.

u r a shameless n stupid person, nothing else.

what will u say if one day u find out that,
    your sister n mother are doing stuff like this.
    i think then maybe u will join them for a gangbang.

SB MahaGuru Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by free2post View Post
    dont u have any kind of shame fella..........

u r advising people to continue their filthy acts of s e x.
    u r promoting the anti moral acts.
    u r the one responsible for the deterioration of our culture.

u r a shameless n stupid person, nothing else.

what will u say if one day u find out that,
    your sister n mother are doing stuff like this.
    i think then maybe u will join them for a gangbang.
    Agree! ... .... ...

Young Gun

Default Thanks Bro.........

Agree! ... .... ...

Hey Man..........

Thanks for that..............

New Born

Hi, This is my first post on santabanta.com I dont know how u guys will react to this post. I agree that a healthy sexuality is important to keep the body and mind healthy. However, sexuality is not the end of the world. Sex is a part of life. It is not LIFE. If a person feels sexually deprived then there are many other ways of channeling his or her energy rather than having unsafe and unethical sex. Exercise, Yoga, Dance etc What if this lady becomes pregnant? Who will be responsible for that? Her life will be hell.

And even if this story was cooked up as a sexual fantasy, it is not a very good and appealing story. And those of us who r encouraging this lady to continue with what she is doing, let me ask your guys, "How would you feel if your mother or sister or wife was in such a situation?"

I am not against sex. Sex is human. It is something natural. But everything is good if done at the right time and the right place. The same thing can be very harmful if practised casually.

Has morality become a myth in our lives? Have we become worse than animals when it comes to lust and anger? Come on guys....... Being humans we should have atleast some control on our bodies and minds compared to animals. Let us think of the possible outcome before we take any action.

There is nothing wrong in enjoying life. But let us not abuse our bodies and minds in the name of enjoyment.

Sorry if i offended anyone. I was just sharing my thoughts. I dont mean any disrespect to anyone. Thanx.