Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 61

Thread: Please pray for us.

  1. #1
    New Born
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    100

    Default Please pray for us.

    Hi guys

    My name is Vardaan Gupta.

    I need a small favour from you all. Just 2 minutes of your precious time. Just pray for me and my love.

    We love each other very much. We meet online 2½ years back. Since then we are together and want to marry each other.
    But our parents have told No, reason being its inter-culture and inter-caste. although she is also hindu. they have also threatened us that if we did something wrong like used force then they will kill themselves. and we don't want to loose them also. We want each other with blessings of our parents.

    Therefore, only 1 way is left, that is of GOD.

    We request you to pray to your GOD for us, so that our parents get ready for our marriage.

    just 1 small request, that reply to this thread so that it can remain alive for long time, and more and more people can help us.

    Who knows your just 2 minutes can result lot bigger return to you.

    Please pray for us

    Vardaan

  2. #2
    şŵ33ŧ GaL Lieutenant-Colonel Ramanjit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,869
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Dont worry Vardaan....
    Everything will be fine ....
    We'll pray for u....
    I hope ur parents agree and everything is sorted out as soon as possible...
    Future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.....

  3. #3
    New Born
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    100

    Default Thanks Ramanjit

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramanjit View Post
    Dont worry Vardaan....
    Everything will be fine ....
    We'll pray for u....
    I hope ur parents agree and everything is sorted out as soon as possible...
    Thanks Ramanjit

    Hope others will also pray for us.

    Please just donate your 2 precious minutes.

    Vardaan

  4. #4
    ~Dangerous & Mysterious~ Colonel xavier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    In Heaven, aana ha kya?
    Posts
    20,484
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Everthing will be alright,
    have no fear,
    if you are at right
    we pray for you
    Some changes are necessary!

  5. #5
    New Born
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    100

    Default Thanks xavier

    Quote Originally Posted by xavier View Post
    Everthing will be alright,
    have no fear,
    if you are at right
    we pray for you
    Thanks xavier for your precious pray.

    We need support of all the guys. If all people pray then God will definitly help.

    1 more thing i know after matching our kundli, we came to know 1 thing that, all the things are proper just health and life will have the problem. One of us may die within some years of marriage.

    But we are ready for to accept the death, if we are together.

    Vardaan

  6. #6
    ▐║Mirchirific Moderator║▌ Brigadier General mirchi.foreever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    ~~~missing~~~
    Posts
    25,339
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    everything will be fine bro.........just believe in god i will pray for you

  7. #7
    New Born
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    100

    Default Thanks a lot

    Quote Originally Posted by mirchi.foreever View Post
    everything will be fine bro.........just believe in god i will pray for you
    Thanks a lot

    May god bless you all

  8. #8
    {!♥!`ਸਿਮਰਨ`!♥!} Colonel Mi$$ $aInI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    "kyU....tUsI mUnDa LaB kE dEnA...Oh tAn MaIn LaB lEya.....lol"
    Posts
    18,546
    Rep Power
    100

    Thumbs up

    Dn't worry everything ll'be fine
    I'll pray for you & for your love too

    Nothing is more then LOVE
    ╚»¤ ¤«╝

  9. #9
    New Born
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    100

    Default Thanks Saini

    Quote Originally Posted by Mi$$ $aInI View Post
    Dn't worry everything ll'be fine
    I'll pray for you & for your love too

    Nothing is more then LOVE
    Thanks a lot. May you get your loved ones

  10. #10
    {!♥!`ਸਿਮਰਨ`!♥!} Colonel Mi$$ $aInI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    "kyU....tUsI mUnDa LaB kE dEnA...Oh tAn MaIn LaB lEya.....lol"
    Posts
    18,546
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vardaan View Post
    1 more thing i know after matching our kundli, we came to know 1 thing that, all the things are proper just health and life will have the problem. One of us may die within some years of marriage.

    Vardaan
    Oh comeon yaar
    dn't be so superstitious.
    Punjabio me kabhi suna hai ke kundali milate hai, muhurat dekhte hai??

    fir bhi hum log jinda hai ke nahi ???
    aisa kuch nahi hota yaar, bas
    Believe in God
    ╚»¤ ¤«╝

  11. #11
    ~*The Prince*~ Major cool_shiv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    In My Own World
    Posts
    4,635
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    don't worry
    if ur love is true then nobody can creat problems for u
    cheer up and wait for the right time
    don't do anything wrong in hurry
    my best wishes r always wid u

  12. #12
    ~Dangerous & Mysterious~ Colonel xavier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    In Heaven, aana ha kya?
    Posts
    20,484
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vardaan View Post
    Thanks xavier for your precious pray.

    We need support of all the guys. If all people pray then God will definitly help.

    1 more thing i know after matching our kundli, we came to know 1 thing that, all the things are proper just health and life will have the problem. One of us may die within some years of marriage.

    But we are ready for to accept the death, if we are together.

    Vardaan
    There will be nothing like this,
    pray to Lord,
    every thing will be fine
    Some changes are necessary!

  13. #13
    New Born
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    100

    Default We accept even if its true

    Quote Originally Posted by Mi$$ $aInI View Post
    Oh comeon yaar
    dn't be so superstitious.
    Punjabio me kabhi suna hai ke kundali milate hai, muhurat dekhte hai??

    fir bhi hum log jinda hai ke nahi ???
    aisa kuch nahi hota yaar, bas
    Believe in God

    I am Haryanvi Baniya, living in New Delhi. We match kundli.

    But nevertheless, even if its true and has to happen. We are ready for it.

    Just we want is that God Bless us, our marriage and our parents' blessings.

  14. #14
    New Born
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    100

    Default thanks to all

    Thanks a lot to all of you. Really thanks from bottom of my heart.

    Vardaan

  15. #15
    SB Legend Brigadier General Fastidious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,723
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Have complete Faith in God...if u r destined to be together, nothing in this world can stop u...

    God Bless!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •