Thread: in a MESS!! ...Rahat

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Default in a MESS!! ...Rahat

hi ...plz help me out, i m 22 and engaged but my problem is that my he is not trut me hamari engagement huye 1 year complete ho gaya hai hum 6 saal se jante hai ek dusre ko per phir bhi wo bahut jyada posesive hai isi beech mein i had a affair with married man and he is love me and i m aslo he knows everything between me n my hubby now main apne hubby se shadi nahi karna chahti kyunki jab wo abhi hi trust nahi karte to bad mein kya karenge my boyfrien said agar main apni engement todti ho to wo mujhe apnayenge per main bahut confuse ho ki kya karu kuch samjh mein nahi aa raha.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Child, you seem to be in quite a messy situation. I can only tell you that in case you want to break your engagement because your married boyfriend says that he will accept you, then don't. Its very rare that a married man will break his marriage to be with his GF. If that is your hope, then it may not fructify.
    If, on the other hand, you want an out of this relationship because you think that its not working out, then you are probably on the right track. my only advise to you is depend only on your own instincts, not on your married b/f.

dear...........
    Jo tumhe apnane ki baat keh raha hai, woh bhi to ek shadi shuda aadmi hai,
    woh bhi to apni wife ko dhoka de raha hai, iski kya guarantee hai ki woh aage chal kar tumhe dhoka nahin dega.............

aur rahi baat tumhare boyfriend ki to tumne bhi to usko dhoka diya hai, jab tumhari engagement ho chuki thi, tab bhi tum kisi aur ke saath jana chahti ho..........

Only God know ki tumhara kya hoga............
    In Isolation....!

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    hi ...plz help me out, i m 22 and engaged but my problem is that my he is not trut me hamari engagement huye 1 year complete ho gaya hai hum 6 saal se jante hai ek dusre ko per phir bhi wo bahut jyada posesive hai isi beech mein i had a affair with married man and he is love me and i m aslo he knows everything between me n my hubby now main apne hubby se shadi nahi karna chahti kyunki jab wo abhi hi trust nahi karte to bad mein kya karenge my boyfrien said agar main apni engement todti ho to wo mujhe apnayenge per main bahut confuse ho ki kya karu kuch samjh mein nahi aa raha.
    He how can he trust on U??? it's simple u r not trust worthy... If u wanted him to trust u then u wont had affair with another man... It's good for a man to be posessive, it's only coz he loves u alot...

New Born

hi,

i understand your problem but you seems to be very confused....

As how can you say that u cant marry your hubby because he still don't trust you.

You are already breaking his trust by involving with somebody else. So, his suspiciousness is obvious. Try to understand your hubby's position also.

SB MahaGuru Colonel

He won't accept you! ... Go with your fiance! ...

New Born

Default Reverse!

OK. Let me get this straight: You had an affair with a married man because your BF is posessive? What the Hell?

You say that your BF is very posessive and that's Y U want to break up with him, but you still had an affair behind his back even though he is posessive.

Obviously, he is not as posessive as you say otherwise you would not have got a chance to be a S**t with a married man!

You are not in a mess, you ARE the mess.

Instead of feeling sorry that you cheated on your fiancee, you want to dump him?
    Has you mind gone on a holiday that you believe that married man is right in saying that your should dump your fiancee?

Dump the married man instead and commit yourself to your fiancee, and try not to be a S**t in future !

I dont know where the hell society is going?
    There is little commitment. the married men is not commited, the fiancee is not commited; and saying HE IS POSSESIVE.
    Everybody around is having atleast THREE affairs.
    There will be no family values after 50 years. wedding will be surprise event.

You should be confuse. You are engagged and you went o have an affair with married man?? Gosh!! Have some respect & please tell your finace about it!! Maybe he will tell you why he's concern about you all the time..

SB Champion Lieutenant azmat.khan786@gmail.com's Avatar

LOL....u had affair wid a married man and then ur blaming that ur hubby is very possesive........

interesting plot for a new ramu movie....

lol
    azmat is true

Wink

are ye logo ko bevkuf bana rahi hai.......azmat is rite.......dono haath mai laddu.....shadi wala londa s** kar k chhod dega isko....dekh lena..