Thread: Side effects of mobile phone.

Default Side effects of mobile phone.

Hello preeto mam,
    I have heard from someone that using of mobile phone can drop the sperm production level in men.. Is it true, if so what to do..

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

I'm posting this study, so check for yourself .....
    Men who use mobile phones could be risking their fertility, warn researchers.

A new study shows a worrying link between poor sperm and the number of hours a day that a man uses his mobile phone.

Those who made calls on a mobile phone for more than four hours a day had the worst sperm counts and the poorest quality sperm, according to results released yest at the American Society for Reproductive Medicine annual meeting in New Orleans.

Doctors believe the damage could be caused by the electromagnetic radiation emitted by handsets or the heat they generate.

The findings suggest millions of men may encounter difficulties in fathering a child due to the widespread use of mobile phones and offers another possible explanation for plummeting fertility levels among British males.

Sperm counts among British men have fallen by 29 per cent over the past decade, a drop which has also been blamed on increasing obesity, smoking, stress, pollution and 'gender-bending' chemicals which disrupt the hormone system.

The latest study backs up previous research which indicated a link between mobile phone use and sperm quality, but it is the biggest and best designed to date.

oh shit!!!! I use my mobile frequently... But frm now no mobile phones..... But Preeto mam, is there any way to test the sperm withoul consulting doctors.....?????

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

No, I'm afraid there is no home test for this. Don't worry...I'm sure you have not damaged yourself so soon but do try to use the land line as much as you can!!

SB Guru

Quote Originally Posted by killer89 View Post
    oh shit!!!! I use my mobile frequently... But frm now no mobile phones..... But Preeto mam, is there any way to test the sperm withoul consulting doctors.....?????
    keep your mobile in back pocket of your pant.i too do this or buy a lil carry bag which hangs around your waist.
    People say : "People living in glass houses shouldn't throw stones at others"
    I would like to add : "They shouldn't change clothes in them either"