Thread: SUSPICIOUS!!!! .....posted by annonymous!

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Default SUSPICIOUS!!!! .....posted by annonymous!

Hi Preeto Maam.well m a gal 23 yrs.ilove dis guy and we been goin around since last 3 yrs.problem is he got a frend(female)whos in bangalore.we bot r livin in delhi n hi house is just 10 mints away frm mine.well dis frend of his claims to b her gal frend.and my boy frend says dat she is just a frend nothing else.he luvs me alot.do evrything for me.but i have dis thing in my mind dat may der cud b sumthing between dat gal n my bf.but my bf has also called her up in front of me n told her dat he doesnt luv her n dey r just frends.and wen i askd hm after few mnths if dey r still in talking terms he said dat dey hvnt spoken since last 7 mnths.bt at d same time wen i chekd hs mail he has written to dat gal dat y dont u reply bak.dis mail ws sent in d mnth of jan 07.m confused he luvs me.everybody knws abt it and even hs frnds n colleagu says dat m d only one.bt im stucked up how to clear up my mind frm all des confusions.my bf always ask me to stop thinking bad about him.plzzzzzzzz help me

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Being suspicious will lead only to grief my girl! Why do you not believe what your fiance and his friends are saying to you? This way you are not only tormenting yourself but him as well. take it easy. Relax and enjoy your relationship instead of putting it through stress and strain!