Thread: Hubby not interested in sex...annonymous

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Default Hubby not interested in sex...annonymous

i m marred last 4 year 1 child . i have problem .my husband is not intrested having sex with me i dont now y . last 1 year is very hard for me . i know he is not intersted with other girls . when ever i talk to him about sex . he said i am not felling well . when ever we sex he discharge just 4/5 second. after discharge he said i am tired .so our sex time is just 3to 4 mint thats it . so help me plz . what is this.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Foreplay is important to get your aroused because sex is not all about penetration but touch is an arouser as well. Women especially take longer to orgasm and need foreplay to get them aroused.

Tell him that it could difficult to love someone so inconsiderate, if he does not even want to address his problem of premature ejaculation. you need to take further measures to get his attention; inform him, outside of the bedroom, that the sex isn't working for you, that it's not enjoyable, and needs to change in order for you to continue having it; again, spell out what it is you like/don't like. Even couples counseling is an option..there's no need to settle for less than you deserve, but he needs to know the status quo is no longer acceptable.

Young Gun

Default honeymoon

yaar apne hubby ko voccation par le jaao. agar aap delhi me ho to mussorie chale jao, ho sakta hai ki aapke husband apne kaam se tired ho jaate ho.
    before do intercourse you ask yr hubby for forplay. both you must spend maximum time in forplay and than do intercourse.

or you just ask to yr hubby if he have any sexual problem.
    good luck

This is very bad. Maybe that is why I ran away from my Ex- because I was not sure how things would be after marriage. Anywas back to your question, if he does not anything why dont you try seducing him. I remember I did that with my Ex- & he ended up making love for whole night and he loved it Lol'z'zzzz

Default Have some changes.

Here, wat u have to do is, catch ur husband's attention, and sex, it is such a thing, it should be both sides,shouldn't be alone.I mean to say that, u have to arouse him, always be different and change ur looks, don't be in a normal looks every time,u need to do all those things,which can make ur husband to do something,try to perform oral sex,this is too, u have to do with care,use ur skills,he shouldn't discharge and once if ur husband starts to like it, then he approaches u himself.And oral rocks!!!

Best of luck!!

aawwwwww thats sad baby