Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Confessions!

SB Wizard Captain

Default Confessions!

Hi Guys Here We Post Confessions . Adults Erotiic And Letters About Love Romance .......... Just Read And Enjoy .........jimmi

PS:- FILL UP THE BLANKS WHENEVER U SEND LETTER OR CONFESSION WITH UR OWN CHOICE
    TO MAKE UR PARTNER HAPPY and PROUD.........

My Heart Beat Madly...
    Dear _____,

The minute I saw your face, my heart beat madly, and I was lost to the most splendid dreams of satin and ________, starlight and warm __________ nights. You sent me somewhere I've always wanted to be. You touched me with an exquisite softness that most poor souls have never known--will never know. You're as ____________ as the brightest star in the December sky. You're as elegant and beautiful as a __________ full of primroses in June. You're candlelight, _______, and a splendid, romantic dream spun of passion and fire. You're all that I'll ever ________.

Love,
    ________
    Last edited by funny bone; 22-09-2007 at 06:36 AM.

SB Wizard Captain

Dear _____,Love,I have some confessions to make. Brace yourself. I want to lie--I want to lie in bed next to you and feel your ____ body against mine. I want to cheat--I want to break all the rules and give you one of the hottest, steamiest nights of ________ you've ever had. I want to steal--I want to steal your heart and soul and make you thrill to my every ________ as I make _________ to you. And last, I want a divorce--I want to divorce life and leave the whole ________ behind, and focus only on you and how good I can make you ________. Love,

SB Wizard Captain

The Goddess...
    Dear _____,I can't stop thinking about the evening we shared. You were so ________ that you would have put Aphrodite to shame. I could have remained in your _______ forever, savoring the feel of your _______ next to mine. You know how to touch me just right and you bring out my carnal _______. Truly, you are a Goddess of _______ with a rare beauty and an ________ sensuality. Thank you for making my evening ________.Love,
    ________

SB Wizard Captain

Red-Hot...

Dear _____,You _______ me until I'm red hot. There's nothing I'd rather do than ________ love to you. Nothing can compare to the feel of your body against mine, and the feel of your ________ as I _______ you. You're as ______ as a silken _________, yet _______, ______, and _________. You _______ me perfectly. Just thinking about it makes me thank the ________ for the day I _______ you. The next time we're together, I'll show you just how thankful I am that you entered my _______. I'm going to _________ you on the _______ and stroke your _______ until you ___________, and then I'm going to __________ you, ________ and _______. I won't stop until I'm certain that you _________.Love,

SB Wizard Captain

Thinking About You...
    Dear _____,
    I'm thinking about you,
    Thinking of lush, wet ______,
    Thinking of all the _______ times
    I was nestled between your _______.
    Your red hot fingertips working their _____ on my ________.

With a moan, with a tremble, with a sigh,
    I'm thinking about you,
    Recalling your ______, your clean ______,
    The soft down on your ________.
    I'm thinking about you,
    Calling out your name,
    Muscles tightening, heat flaring like slivers of lightning,
    Your delicate _______ running along my thighs.
    With a sigh, a cry, a hasty kiss goodbye,
    I'm thinking about you.
    Shaking, willpower breaking,
    Lost to _________ of infinite sweetness
    That have left me aching.

Love,

SB Wizard Captain

A Tempest Unleashed...

Dear _____,I thought of you, craving your silken _______. I was shaking, fever raging from my ______ for you. I imagined your __________, delicious and warm, and my _____ trembled, unsated, needing your ______. From my window, there was a speck of a blood red moon, which only served to remind me of ______. I closed my eyes, needing rest, yet I thought of you still. My ________ won out. I could taste you on my lips. I was dreaming while awake, hungering for your _________, recalling images of fingers exploring hidden places. The passionate nights fled without a visible trace, but left a trail of fire. And still I thought of you, pressing gently into me, wanting my ________ touch. The brush of your hair against my _______, a featherlike caress across my _______, a tempest unleashed.Love,
    ________

SB Wizard Captain

Tools to Satisfy...

Dear _____,I have the tools to satisfy and tonight you're not only going to get hot, you're going to burn. I'll show you what a master craftsman can do. I'll demonstrate my skills to you when I nail you to the wall and tweak your _________ until ______ rock hard and in need of some _______ ___________. At the same time, my ________ will inspect your ________ to make sure the plumbing is fully ________, a fit that's just right. Then I'll _______ you and drill __________ until you _________.Love,
    ________

SB Wizard Captain

Heat me Up...

Dear _____,Things always heat up when you're around. All I have to do is hear your voice or see your ____________ face, and my _______ throbs. And when I think of all of the incredible _________ we've enjoyed in the past, fire sizzles through my ________, and I become ________ and __________, wanting only to throw you upon the _________ and bury _______ ___________ _______ deep inside of _______. And when we _______ _______, I'm consumed with the fire that only you can stoke, delighted in rapture's flames as we ____________ together. Do you want to heat things up with me this _________?Love,
    ________

SB Wizard Captain

Four-Alarm Blaze...

Dear _____,There's going to be four-alarm blaze at _______ _______ this __________. I'm going to heat things up when I strip _______ bare. I'm going to caress and kiss every inch of your delicious, ________. I will not ignore a single part of you. I want to make sure I set you on fire, getting you so hot that you beg me to ______ you. And when I do, you'll know just how much I _________ you, because I'm going to make you feel the heat that I feel for you. The only thing that will dampen the evening is the shower of _______ that will rain from ________ delicious ________.Love,
    ________

SB Wizard Captain

Sizzling Surprise...

Dear _____,I want to make tonight special for you. When you get _________, I want you to take your shoes off, lie back on the _______ and relax, and let me be your sensual ________. I'll massage your aching ___________ and make you feel so much better. You'll feel all your stress and worries disappear--and as you do, I'll work my way down to your ____________, gently ___________ and ___________ you until you're _______ and ________. Then I fully intend to give you something else, but that will be a surprise.Love,

SB Wizard Captain

Soul-Searing Nights...

Dear _____,I'm sitting at my ________ at ___________, and I can barely concentrate, because I keep thinking about the _________ night we shared. You gave me the greatest gift that anyone has ever given me, the gift of the hottest most passionate __________ imaginable. I felt more alive than I ever had before when you ______ me and _______ me. I was filled with such soul-searing excitement that I can still feel the sizzle on my flesh. I look forward to many more incredible nights with you.Love,

SB Wizard Captain

Again...

Dear _____,I was _______ in the ________ today, and someone mentioned ________, and I was instantly taken back to the time we _______ ______ in the ____________. I remember that day well. I dream about it often. You were so __________ when you __________ _______ to me. I could see forever in your eyes, and I tasted ________ in your kiss. And when we became ____________, I experienced _________ like never before. I would love to relive that ___________ with you. Tell me we can ________ at __________ again.Love,

SB Wizard Captain

Fiery Explosion...

Dear _____,Beware, there's going to be a fiery explosion at _____ _____ this _________. The tension will simmer the instant we _______. I'm going to wrap my arms around you and hold you so close that you'll intimately feel how much I _______ you. The heat will ______ your _______ as my lips meet yours. But I won't stop there. I'll plant a trail of fiery kisses along your ______ and __________, pausing only when I reach your _________. I'll gently ________ each _______ until you beg me to ______ _______. I'll eagerly oblige, taking you to the _________ where we'll both be consumed by the flames of unadulterated, carnal passion as we become ________. The fiery explosion awaits you. Please say, you'll quench my desire and put out the fire. Love,
    ________

SB Wizard Captain

Kissing 101...

Dear _____,Did you know that there are at least 1001 ways to kiss? How many have we tried? Kissing conveys a special kind of _________. A kiss can be caring, ____________, loving, exciting, or _______. I would like to practice kissing you regularly to add intimacy to our relationship. Here's a few types of kisses we can try right away, and I hope that we can _________ and _________ a few of our own:
    • French Kiss--Keep your lips together and your mouths open. Explore each other's mouths with your tongue.
    • Switch Kiss--You kiss your partners upper lip, while he or she kisses your lover lip.
    • Butterfly Kiss--When you lightly touch your partner's flesh with your eyelashes.
    • Cordial Kiss--Take a drink of cordial and keep it in your mouth while you kiss your lover, sharing the liquid.
    • Strawberry Kiss--Feed your lover a ripe __________, then _______. Let your lover feed you a _________ then ________. Continue until all ________ are gone and you're ready for __________.
    • ________Kiss--Put your lips on your lover's ________, and gently __________ while your hands ________ your lover's ________. Allow the _______ to intensify as things _______ ______.
    Love,

SB Wizard Captain

Sexy Wishes...

Dear _____,

Do you know what I want to do to you? Here's my wish list:

1. I want to _________ your ________.
    2. And I want to _________ your __________.
    3. I want to take you to the ________ and _______ you.
    4. I want to have ________ with you in the _______ position.
    5. I want to make you so _________ that you ________ ______ your _________.

Love