Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Female masturbation and short skirts

New Born

Default Female masturbation and short skirts

Hi, I am a 26 years old girl from Delhi. I am not married. I dont have any boyfriend. I am a virgin. My height is 5 feet and 8 inches. I am fair and beautiful. Overall I am a sexy, slim and good looking girl.

But my family is very very conservative. I have to wear only salwar kameez. I cannot have any boyfriend. And strictly no night out for me.

Now my family has moved to chandigarh. But I am still in Delhi because I am doing a course in web designing and it will take 3 more months to finish it. Now I am staying with 2 female friends of mine.

Now that my family is not there I want to live my life fully. All of a sudden I feel so bold and free. I want to wear the shortest of skirts and tops. I really want to wear micro minis etc

Can preeto or any other girl help me with it? What will suit my slim figure and my height? What colour and texture of skirts should I try? And what about tops?

Another thing.............. I have never masterbated and never have had sex. I am desperate now. My friends say that they masterbate regularly. But I am too shy to discuss it with them.

Can any girl please tell me how to masterbate? How long does it take and what is the safest way to do it? Please tell me in detail. I dont even know what masterbation really means?

Thanx, Natasha

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, Hi!
    While i understand how you must be feeling but my advice would be to not go overboard with the freedom that you have got. Sudden freedom from authority can actually be quite a heady experience but you have to be very, very careful under the circumstances.
    As far as your clothes are concerned, well, why don't you try out your friends' clothes first and see what suits you and what you are comfortable carrying off. A sudden change from salwaar kameez to minis may make even you uncomfortable so do try out clothes before buying them.
    Since you are a student, I suggest that you go to Sarojini Nagar market and buy clothes from there. They are trendy as well as cheap there.

New Born

Thanx preeto. I agree with u that too much of freedom can be dangerous all of a sudden. I know my limits. I will not do anything which might put me into trouble. Thats as far as clothes are concerned.

But I feel very helpless sexually. I will never go to bed with anyone before marriage. But I think its high time I enjoyed and experimented with my sexuality. Hence, I am really curious to know about masterbation. I have a very strong desire to try it and enjoy it. Can anyone tell me what is it exactly and how to enjoy it?

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    Well, Hi!
    While i understand how you must be feeling but my advice would be to not go overboard with the freedom that you have got. Sudden freedom from authority can actually be quite a heady experience but you have to be very, very careful under the circumstances.
    As far as your clothes are concerned, well, why don't you try out your friends' clothes first and see what suits you and what you are comfortable carrying off. A sudden change from salwaar kameez to minis may make even you uncomfortable so do try out clothes before buying them.
    Since you are a student, I suggest that you go to Sarojini Nagar market and buy clothes from there. They are trendy as well as cheap there.

Losing Grip ..!.. Lieutenant joncena18's Avatar

Be careful...there is a Hammer Man in Delhi these days...who's victims are mostly girls of ur age..!

...lost...

Losing Grip ..!.. Lieutenant joncena18's Avatar

I will never go to bed with anyone before marriage.
    sure..

...lost...

Young Gun

Default sexuality

Dear Nishant, Freedom to aapko mil he gayee magar yeh Delhi hai aur Delhi me jayada freedom ka mat jayada Risk for girls. App kuchh bhee pehno magar yeh dekhkar pehana ki uska aapko ke uppar koee negative effect na par jaaye. Jahan tak masturbate karne ki baat hai to u can do yrself. Take one toothbrush having good handle and take one condom and wrap it on toothbrush and insert into yr ****** and do in-n-out until u discharge or u can do via yr finger. but avaoid it. make a friend and enjoy yr life. anilannifashion@yahoo.co.in

Quote Originally Posted by joncena18 View Post
    Be careful...there is a Hammer Man in Delhi these days...who's victims are mostly girls of ur age..!

he-he ......

Quote Originally Posted by natasha.babe View Post
    Hi, I am a 26 years old girl from Delhi. I am not married. I dont have any boyfriend. I am a virgin. My height is 5 feet and 8 inches. I am fair and beautiful. Overall I am a sexy, slim and good looking girl.

But my family is very very conservative. I have to wear only salwar kameez. I cannot have any boyfriend. And strictly no night out for me.

Now my family has moved to chandigarh. But I am still in Delhi because I am doing a course in web designing and it will take 3 more months to finish it. Now I am staying with 2 female friends of mine.

Now that my family is not there I want to live my life fully. All of a sudden I feel so bold and free. I want to wear the shortest of skirts and tops. I really want to wear micro minis etc

Can preeto or any other girl help me with it? What will suit my slim figure and my height? What colour and texture of skirts should I try? And what about tops?

Another thing.............. I have never masterbated and never have had sex. I am desperate now. My friends say that they masterbate regularly. But I am too shy to discuss it with them.

Can any girl please tell me how to masterbate? How long does it take and what is the safest way to do it? Please tell me in detail. I dont even know what masterbation really means?

Thanx, Natasha

ENJOY BUT BECARFUL!!

Whoaa!!! girl its cool to know u have got ur chance to live ur life fully - but dnt screw it up - Be Careful / Be Wise.

i really appreciate such good advices from all to Natasha..
    i think u are very lucky not yet having the curse of masturbation ..
    i agree its very natural but once u get addicted to it then its very hard to stop it ..
    my advice would be NOT to try it .. although it isn't harmful ..(just an advise)

And about the clothes matter.. i would say..(don't mind) why would any girl feel so proud so expose her self in a skirt mini skirt etc wen u have ur Pride in some nice clothes shalwarkameez or sari anything not exposing ?

---------
    Plz Don't mind anything if u didn't like anything i said above coz i just expressed myself nothing personal.

Natasha,

Well, it's nice to know that you have freedom noww! Congrats..As far for your clothese concern. Well, honestly I dont think Micro-Mini would grab any guy attention. If you really want to try out different out-fits then start wtih Jeans & T-shirt ... ( Pure White T-shit & Blue Jean )

Girls cant wear Micro-Min & walk on the street esp in Delhi...I know this because I am cuurently in New Delhi & am from Australia. Too much crap can take place & since you're staying alone ( am also living alone ) it's not a good idea! there's no back up support ( my parents are back home) & imagine if your parents finds out about it then what ? ( I dont wear Salwaar Kameez but I try to wear clothes that dont show off my body too much..)

Regarding Masterbation; Dont start if you havent yet- because it's not worth it! Soon you will be getting married & then you can enjoy yourself! but if you want to go ahead & feel how it feels then simply type the word on Google & browse on website! Hope it helps!

& Please , Please , Please BE WISEEE - Remember your decision follow your through all your life sooo whatever you decide think of the consequences before you do something! thats all I wanted to say...!!

Micro-Mini is a good idea & masterbating is also a good idea.
    I have done it many times.
    Its nice to satisfy your hunger

New Born

kuch mat pehno bahut achhi lagogi

New Born

Suggestion..natasha come to me .. i will teach u everything ..

New Born

Default Hi

Hi natasha read your problem would love to discuss with and would like to be your friend. please mail me at love.shabnam@googlemail.com
    thanks.