Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: Views to make this section better !

  1. #1
    SB MahaGuru Colonel :)Samir(:'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    14,355
    Rep Power
    100

    Exclamation Views to make this section better !

    Hello to those who visit this forum and this section one a regular basis

    As from now on, i am going to be partly reposible on how this section develops or goes the other way

    It would be nice if i could get some suggestions from you, on how to bring this section upto the standard of others

    Your suggestions would really be helpful, the sooner you do so, the sooner i can start working on it

    looking forward to your suggestions

    Regards
    Samir

  2. #2
    💥💥💥💥💥💥 Lieutenant General hotspicyhot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    MI6
    Posts
    46,975
    Rep Power
    100

    Arrow Ideas

    1.Members must promote all sports [see sports list below ] played in the world and not only cricket,wwf,tennis,race & etc
    2.Members will create their own Flash Games and provide links here
    3.Anytime I Logging In just 70+ members are viewing this section
    One Golden Idea is Promote dis sec to 1st


    * 1 Air sports
    * 2 Animal sports
    * 3 Athletics (track and field)
    * 4 Boardsports
    * 5 Combat sports
    * 6 Court sports
    * 7 Cycling
    * 8 Endurance sports
    * 9 Entertainment sports
    * 10 Gymnastics
    * 11 Miscellaneous
    * 12 Motor vehicle racing
    * 13 Multiple sports
    * 14 Racquet (or racket) sports
    * 15 Skating sports
    * 16 Skiing or Snowboard sports
    * 17 Sled sports
    * 18 Strength sports
    * 19 Table sports
    * 20 Target sports
    * 21 Team sports
    * 22 Water sports
    * 23 Windsports
    * 24 Dancesport
    Last edited by hotspicyhot; 11-10-2007 at 05:49 AM.

  3. #3
    SB MahaGuru Colonel :)Samir(:'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    14,355
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotspicyhot View Post
    1.Members must promote all sports [see sports list below ] played in the world and not only cricket,wwf,tennis,race & etc
    2.Members will create their own Flash Games and provide links here
    3.Anytime I Logging In just 70+ members are viewing this section
    One Golden Idea is Promote dis sec to 1st


    * 1 Air sports
    * 2 Animal sports
    * 3 Athletics (track and field)
    * 4 Boardsports
    * 5 Combat sports
    * 6 Court sports
    * 7 Cycling
    * 8 Endurance sports
    * 9 Entertainment sports
    * 10 Gymnastics
    * 11 Miscellaneous
    * 12 Motor vehicle racing
    * 13 Multiple sports
    * 14 Racquet (or racket) sports
    * 15 Skating sports
    * 16 Skiing or Snowboard sports
    * 17 Sled sports
    * 18 Strength sports
    * 19 Table sports
    * 20 Target sports
    * 21 Team sports
    * 22 Water sports
    * 23 Windsports
    * 24 Dancesport
    thanks for your briliant ideas, i am going to get on with these buddy

  4. #4
    Machinehead Lieutenant General ignoramusenator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    53,738
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Samir.............we need more ppl visiting here, for that we need some good threads.........i will do my best to help out bringing this section to the top yaar.........Good Going


    Make My Day

  5. #5
    *!*..ALI..*!* Colonel Mr.Wanted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    !!..."" Valley " Of " Evils""...!!
    Posts
    21,564
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    yeah buddy u right we need more and more viewers
    ~~..SB CHIEF..~~

    A Legend in The Making

  6. #6
    █●тнє ρяιη¢є σƒ вєηgαℓ●█ Lieutenant-Colonel Sujoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    вhαrαt
    Posts
    11,813
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Gr88 start Smair Bro..

  7. #7
    ~Da Teazer~ Colonel dESIRABLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    a place where u can chase me but never get me
    Posts
    19,603
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Samir u need intelligent gals lyk me here......lolzzzzzz!!!!!

    Jus kiddin!!!!

    U r doin good!!!!!

    Will try to visit dis section regularly!!!!!
    ~Mai phool nai chingaari Huu~

  8. #8
    SB MahaGuru Colonel :)Samir(:'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    14,355
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sujoy View Post
    Gr88 start Smair Bro..
    Quote Originally Posted by dESIRABLE View Post
    Samir u need intelligent gals lyk me here......lolzzzzzz!!!!!

    Jus kiddin!!!!

    U r doin good!!!!!

    Will try to visit dis section regularly!!!!!
    thats all i need, support from guys like u

  9. #9
    Banned Major koolboy1994's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    SBF ki Haseen duniya me ...
    Posts
    12,367
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    New informative thread about sports needed.
    N it shud be updated daily.
    That will help this section to gain more viewers.

    Gr88 goin bro

  10. #10
    I am back! Major joncena18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mumbai/Pune
    Posts
    6,105
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Open threads about origin of every sport and its legendary players..



  11. #11
    💥💥💥💥💥💥 Lieutenant General hotspicyhot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    MI6
    Posts
    46,975
    Rep Power
    100

    Arrow Another Idea

    1.Run a Sport Quiz
    The Quiz Questions must be easy and Fun
    and winners will be awarded with
    1.Cash Prizes
    2.Signatures
    3.Repping Up his Power
    4.Bulk Wallpaper/Screensaver collection CD/DVDs
    5.and etc

    - SportsMaster

  12. #12
    Banned Major koolboy1994's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    SBF ki Haseen duniya me ...
    Posts
    12,367
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotspicyhot View Post
    1.Run a Sport Quiz
    The Quiz Questions must be easy and Fun
    and winners will be awarded with
    1.Cash Prizes
    2.Signatures
    3.Repping Up his Power
    4.Bulk Wallpaper/Screensaver collection CD/DVDs
    5.and etc

    - SportsMaster
    Agree wid ya.


  13. #13
    ......salsa...... Colonel smarty_geo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    oye in front of u!!
    Posts
    19,434
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    i hv reopened one of the higest viewed (97k) thread of this section.......
    "I was out cuz i dint remember my password "

  14. #14
    ......salsa...... Colonel smarty_geo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    oye in front of u!!
    Posts
    19,434
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    accha temme 1 thing
    hw u check hw many members viewing a particular section
    "I was out cuz i dint remember my password "

  15. #15
    SB ICON Major General rikkuartz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    38,088
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotspicyhot View Post
    1.Members must promote all sports [see sports list below ] played in the world and not only cricket,wwf,tennis,race & etc
    2.Members will create their own Flash Games and provide links here
    3.Anytime I Logging In just 70+ members are viewing this section
    One Golden Idea is Promote dis sec to 1st


    * 1 Air sports
    * 2 Animal sports
    * 3 Athletics (track and field)
    * 4 Boardsports
    * 5 Combat sports
    * 6 Court sports
    * 7 Cycling
    * 8 Endurance sports
    * 9 Entertainment sports
    * 10 Gymnastics
    * 11 Miscellaneous
    * 12 Motor vehicle racing
    * 13 Multiple sports
    * 14 Racquet (or racket) sports
    * 15 Skating sports
    * 16 Skiing or Snowboard sports
    * 17 Sled sports
    * 18 Strength sports
    * 19 Table sports
    * 20 Target sports
    * 21 Team sports
    * 22 Water sports
    * 23 Windsports
    * 24 Dancesport
    Very nice idea.............
    Please reload this page to view signature.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •