Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My wife and her friend....Confused

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Default My wife and her friend....Confused

My wife has a good friend. Before marriage I met him. At that time I told my wife to break all kinds of relations with him. She explained to me that he is only her very good friend and I totally believe her. They both are only very good friends. She promise me that time she will break all relation with him. But I catch her 4-5 times keeping contact with him. I know very well my wife love me and they are just good friend. I don`t trust her friend. Because I have few friends in my circle who can impress any girl / women and get into sex. No matter how bold/decent girl-women is. I have seen many debates and examples in front of my eyes. I catch my wife again 6 time chatting with her friend online. We already have 4-5 times more than enough fights on this issue. She is not able to understand my feeling and I am also not able to understand her. For me if I as husband asks my wife to stop relation with anybody were I think there is some harm, she should stop that. According to my wife there is no harm in keeping relation with her friend until she gets hurt. I try not to get hurt and take precautions after all she is my wife. Now what should I do..... I catch my wife again 6 time chatting with her friend online. We already have 4-5 times more than enough fights on this issue. She is not able to understand my feeling and I am also not able to understand her. For me if I as husband asks my wife to stop relation with anybody were I think there is some harm, she should stop that. According to my wife there is no harm in keeping relation with her friend until she gets hurt. I try not to get hurt and take precautions after all she is my wife. Now what should I do..... I catch my wife again 6 time chatting with her friend online. We already have 4-5 times more than enough fights on this issue. She is not able to understand my feeling and I am also not able to understand her. For me if I as husband asks my wife to stop relation with anybody were I think there is some harm, she should stop that. According to my wife there is no harm in keeping relation with her friend until she gets hurt. I try not to get hurt and take precautions after all she is my wife. Now what should I do.....

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Actually, if your wife had told you before you got married that she would continue with this guy, then you may have been better prepared to face this problem. On the other hand, they are old friends with nothing but friendship between them. You are hurt that your wife is continuing friendship with him in spite of your wanting her to stop, isn't it?
    Now, do you suspect that there is more than friendship between them ? Is all this discomfort you feel for something that MAY happen?
    I think that the more you tell her to stop, the more adamant she will get. Maybe you should just tell her about your fears and apprehensions and then take a chill pill for a while. Pushing the topic is not going to help. Just tell her what you expect of her and then sit back. See if she changes her behaviour.

Ur insecure that's y ur not comfortable with her friend..... If ur wife really loves u then she'll never cross her line.....if u state the reason to her then she may think u don't trust her..... so more u tell her to stop more she'll defy u.... Try to accept her friendship n more importantly trust ur wife....

Hi i am married and i have 2 guys friends...we all grown up together attented the same school and collage...but my husband knew this b.4 we got married..if i wan tto talk i do it in front of my husband not behind his back...so ask ur wife if she wants to talk to talk when u around....having good friends is not bad..thing but ...however you need to respect each and other feels as well... so talk to her ......

My advice wife should stop doing so! for sake of husband. After all Husband (and wife too) deserves to be on top of the list. I get angry on my wife even if she is after my own kid and Ignore me (same is with her too). So Hus-Wife should be One-on-One only.
    Let her know you are serious to stop them; Dont sleep with her and ask her you will not sleep with her unless she stops completly. (this will help you know how much serious you are in your own stand; too)

Default relax and watch

Quote Originally Posted by AasimB View Post
    My advice wife should stop doing so! for sake of husband. After all Husband (and wife too) deserves to be on top of the list. I get angry on my wife even if she is after my own kid and Ignore me (same is with her too). So Hus-Wife should be One-on-One only.
    Let her know you are serious to stop them; Dont sleep with her and ask her you will not sleep with her unless she stops completly. (this will help you know how much serious you are in your own stand; too)
    if u did this buddy than she will sleep with someone else
    the whole situation revolve around ur uncertainity regarding her
    what i have seen love is blind.
    if u really doubt this
    then bug her up
    if ur wife is not that techno put a spyware software in her phone and listen what she talks.
    on other hand preeto i right too
    but if ur heart pleases with proof then let it come to rest that way

haan magar shaq ki koi dava nahi
    aur dil ki tasli jaise koi cheez nahi

relax and watch

Men, Jitna chota dil, unta chota dimak, unta chotaa sab kuch..!!

Most of the guys act this way because they are either insecure , not confidence, or totally possessive, or controlling freakss! Get a life man - Jus because she got married doesnt mean she has to follow your instructions...Do you follow everything that she says? BIG NO!! Then what the heck? Why should she huh ?

Look, I know that you feel insecure by her talking to some guys but I am sure she is smart and can see the right and wrong you just have to accept that she is intelligent woman and can take the decision by herself. STOP REVOLVING HER LIFEEE! it's not going to work!!

Default mind games

Quote Originally Posted by Missy View Post
    Men, Jitna chota dil, unta chota dimak, unta chotaa sab kuch..!!
    woman and theit mind games

Quote Originally Posted by trishanku View Post
    woman and theit mind games
    Lolzzz! Oh my, Mind gamesss...look who's talkinggg!!

Banned

Cool

man Dont trust ur wife

eh naari jaat ko koi nahi samaj paaya

kisi ne sach kaha hai

aurat ke 365 charitar

koi nahi janta ankh peechey kya gul khil jaaye

so beware dude

Banned

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by pa!n View Post
    when you say as aurat, dont forget, your mother and sister also come in that group. Do you think the same with your mother and sister too??

If one has an open mind there is no diifficulty in understanding woman. Sometimes, simple things are more difficult to understand, because they are SOOO simple and our brain cant comprehend it. Brain need heavy reasoning and logic. So sometimes it fail to understand some simple thing, which lack these. I think thats what happens with women too.

man tusi great ho

har ek cheej di negative sense ch jaan di thodi adat a

u need a chil pill yaar

stay cool in life

nahi te evey i reya te

yaan aap pagal ho jaaye gaa yaan sanu karde gaa

Banned

Cool

i didnt say it to prove i am great. I wanted to show you something which
    you failed to see.

which part you seem as negative in my comment? You were insulting women
    as a whole. and if i oppose it, you think it as negative? Ok let it be. No problem.

well dude nari de 365 charitar this is a phrase which means "one cant Read whass there in Girls' Mind "

dunno where u r taking the things

to mother and sister

weird

Banned

Cool

Well DUDE, why are you distorting the truth??

The meaning of nari de 365 charitar. is not what you say.
    It means women has 365 stories, related to 365 days in a year.
    It means women cant be trusted. Each day each story.
    It is an open insult to womens pride and credibility.
    You said it with same meaning too. Now you are changing it. and i am thinking why?

because you said "aurat" and it means all women in this world.
    well minu nai pata c

aurat nari women jnaani lady

eh sab alag alag hunde

lolz

Banned

Cool

well, then what about being careful before making publicly insulting comments in future?
    Its better not to say about something, if one doesnt know about it.
    Anyway, i know that is a sarcasm.
    Good to know what type of person you actually are.

dunno whass wrong with u mann why sont u just stay aside

just trying to arouse a issue out of nothin

weirrd

u just got different meanings for

aurat , nari , women , jnaani , lady

lolz

hopeless