Thread: can a girl become virgin again?

New Born

Default can a girl become virgin again?

i only want to ask that if a girl loses her virginity, is there any possibility she can become virgin again?like if she doesnt have sex for some long period of time and she has sex again, is there possibiltiy she can bleed during the sex?hope il get my response asap.....thanking u....curious

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by koolfala7 View Post
    i only want to ask that if a girl loses her virginity, is there any possibility she can become virgin again?like if she doesnt have sex for some long period of time and she has sex again, is there possibiltiy she can bleed during the sex?hope il get my response asap.....thanking u....curious
    No, I'm afraid once the girl loses her virginity, there is no way that she can get it back. Once the intercourse takes place, the girl is no longer a virgin. I believe there are some methods of re-virginisation...ie, surgeries where a new hymen is put on the girl but I don't know if this is happening in India.

SB Champion Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    No, I'm afraid once the girl loses her virginity, there is no way that she can get it back. Once the intercourse takes place, the girl is no longer a virgin. I believe there are some methods of re-virginisation...ie, surgeries where a new hymen is put on the girl but I don't know if this is happening in India.

I think Hymen is no longer a criteria for prooving Virginity of a woman... it tends to break due to so many activities like cycling, sports etc...

but ya.. u cant get it back if u loose it

I read in a girls() magazine few months ago that Re-virginisation Surgery is now possible in India too. I dont remember the details but its possbile........
    ~~~ I am The King of Kings ~~~

Dude, Hahaa !

Bleeddd...most of the girls are pretty active nows days such as in sports, exercise, or swimmingg...!! so forget about bleeding..!!

Default Let that..

Leave it yaar, it's not an unusual thing, wat u mentioned here.A sex is an activity.....and this virgin, virginity,it's not a natural thing, these r the customs were made by some insane people.Forget that,be satisfied with the present.

U can make a surgery, I heard abt it, but ain't know much abt it.

After all, we must not look back in a life, it's a limited life, just of 4 days, nothing is permanent here.

New Born

Default yes it is possible to re-virgin

yes it is possible to re-virgin through surgery in india,it hardly cost 15000 rupes in bombay ,delhi and other samall towns city.it becomes popular in girls.

You can never regain your virginity because losing virginity means having sex and having ***** entering your ******. You could however, have your hymen fixed and make everyone believe you are a virgin.

This is an expensive procedure and it is done by a plastic surgeon. The procedure is called hymenoplasty in which a doc uses hymenal remnants and reconnects them. The procedure lasts for 45 minutes, it is done under local anesthesia but the recovery may last up to six weeks during which you need to refrain from any sexual activities.

The cost may range from $2500 to $4500 but may be less in india
    Quote Originally Posted by koolfala7 View Post

Scientist Major

yes,it's possible with re-virginisation surgery

Age of Ultron Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

ha ha ha what a joke! if there's anything like re-virgin then there should re-birth also.........b'cuz to become a re-virign....u should re-birth.......lol

Scientist Major

Quote Originally Posted by thehacker_again View Post
    I read in a girls() magazine few months ago that Re-virginisation Surgery is now possible in India too. I dont remember the details but its possbile........
    Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    they're right

New Born

jaaaaaaaahahahahahaha

Dr. Shehzad Lieutenant General X-MAN-S.A's Avatar

wow....... man k liye bbhi hota hay kyaa yeh....???

Listen man......restoring virginity is imposiible after u do it (da unspeakable: he he he ). But if u r talking about restoring hymen, then yeah,, itz possible. In fact hymen reconstructive surgery is much in vogue in Western parts of India. It was pioneered in USA n gained itz popularity in Mexico.
    I am Freakin' Insecure Neurotically Emotional.

I am FINE.