Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GIrlzz.....Rulezzz....~~~with~~~~Mirchi~~~n~~~Kool

Wink GIrlzz.....Rulezzz....~~~with~~~~Mirchi~~~n~~~Kool

Hi all ....
    This is a thread for only n only Girls
    (updated by Boys)

I and Vineet will update this thread regularly.

~~~~~~~

{.. Add Replies and Repps for both of us ..}

~~~~~~~

------------------------------

Index :
    1.Mehendi @ Pg.1
    2.Before you buy a *** @ Pg.1
    3.World's Largest *** @ Pg.1
    4.Some funny pics @ Pg.1
    5.Tips to stay Younger @ Pg.1
    6.5 important things girls should know about dating guys @ Pg.1
    7.Quotes for Girls @ Pg.1
    8.Hot Tips to Prevent Hair Loss @ Pg.2
    9.Henna...............mehndi designs on special request.... @ Pg.2
    10.Fresh Face @ Pg.2
    11.1970s Style Disco Makeup and Era Fashions that have a Vintage Flair @ Pg.3
    12.Shape Eye Brows with Threading, Waxing and Plucking with Tweezers @ Pg.3
    13.Proper Beauty Tools Make Eyebrow Shaping a Breeze @ Pg.3
    14.Treating Oily Skin with the Proper Face Care, Makeup and Therapy @ Pg.3
    Last edited by koolboy1994; 01-11-2007 at 06:55 PM.

Default Mehendi

There are many different styles of mehndi, depending on the cultural background they come from. The most famous ones are Arbi, Pakistani, African, and Indian. These designs are particularly easy to distinguish from others. Here's why:

~~~~~~~~~~

Arbi mehndi - This style tends to be less detailed and intricate. Don't get me wrong, its still very beautiful. Instead of having fill-ins it is just colored in boldly. Arbi designs don't necessarily cover your hands or feet all the way. They tend to be "kula kula" which means open or flowing. Many popular Arbi designs are vines and leaves with beautiful flowers. This makes it an excellent and perfect candidate, if you want to have a bail going down your arm or leg.

--------------------------------

Pakistani Mehndi - This one is one of my all time favorites. It is the most detailed and intricate, as well as, the most time consuming and exhausting design to produce for the artist. Pakistani Mehndi is known for it's detailed and fine fill-ins. If you really want to question an artist's abilities, ask them to produce an incredibly beautiful Pakistani design. Of course it is really expensive, but it's worth every penny. These designs are famous for being modeled by dhulanain (Pakistani brides), as well as close female family members and friends. Completing ONE SIDE of A HAND may take 2 hours at the MINIMUM.

African mehndi - This style is mainly bold. No fine lines or fill-in are used but it's still extremely different from Arbi mehndi. How, you ask? Well these designs consist of geometric shapes and figures, also many lines and dots. It is very simple, but very pretty.

Indian mehndi - The most famous design for Indian mehndi is a big dot or figure in the middle of the palm, with finger tips colored completely. How did this style become so famous??

Next updates by Mirchi

a place where u can chase me but never get me

Waitin for more!
    ~Mai phool nai chingaari Huu~

Quote Originally Posted by dESIRABLE View Post
    Waitin for more!
    Hehehe ...
    Ok if u r liking it then add repps ..will update rite now !!!

▐║Mirchirific Moderator║▌ Brigadier General mirchi.foreever's Avatar

Default Before You Buy A ***

Before You Buy A (***) means............B_R_A

This is for Information only.........................

Buying a *** may seem simple, but it is actually quite complex. First and foremost it is essential that you know your correct size. A proper fitting *** is important for both comfort and posture and is especially important during the teen years when your body is growing. A poorly fitting *** can cause back problems, muscle tension, and even headaches. Since teens are still growing, the strains caused by an improperly fit *** can lead to life long problems with posture and back pain. For this reason, teens should be fit by a lingerie consultant at least twice a year or, preferably, after every noticeable growth spurt. Another important consideration is the reason the *** is needed; is it for support, coverage, comfort or athletics? There are different styles of bras designed for specific body types, fashions and activities and they come in a variety of fabrics. Despite popular misconceptions, no one *** can "do it all".

First/Training Bras

Training bras are are for young girls who have started to develop breasts but who do not yet fit the standard *** sizes. A young girl who has started to develop should wear a training ***, but there is no harm in letting a girl get one before there is a real need. Remember, training bras are intended for girls of any age who have started to get breasts and who are not yet able to be fitted with a regular ***. If your breast size warrants a full fitting *** you should wear one, even if you are very young.

• Top Picks for Your First ***

Light Support Bras
    Light support bras usually have no underwire and are good for girls with smaller breasts. They are less constricting than full support bras and many girls feel that they are more comfortable. Because they are wireless they offer less shaping than other bras and are most flattering on trimmer figures. These bras come in padded and unpadded versions; which you choose is really a matter of personal preference.
    Bullet List (optional)
    • Top Picks for Wireless Bras

Full Support Bras

Full support bras usually have an underwire or plastic boning holding them up. They can be worn by women of any breast size and are a must for those with larger cup sizes. These bras offer a shapely cut and are built more like bikini tops than underwear. These also come in padded or unpadded version and are flattering on any figure type.

• Top Picks for Underwire Bras

Push Up Bras
    Once called "padded bras" this is the category that the world famous Wonderbra falls under. These bras lift the breasts and add shape them with extra padding. Some more innovative push up bras use silicone inserts or water sacks to imitate the fullness of a natural breasts. They are said to "lift and separate" creating a full cleavage look on breasts of all sizes. These bras always offer lots of support.

• Top Picks for Push Up Bras

Sports Bras

This is the most uncelebrated of the bras, and ironically, it is probably the most important one for growing teens to have. Sports bras do more than offer full support, they also stop the breasts from moving during athletic activity. Breast tissue is very delicate and the growing tissue of the teen breast needs to be protected during high impact exercise. Even girls with smaller breasts should invest in a good sports *** if they take physical education or participate in sports.

enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by mirchi.foreever; 30-10-2007 at 08:35 PM.
    I am a different person- compared to- who I was this time the last year...

World's Largest ***

You've heard of C-Cups. You've heard of D-Cups. Well, if you put the rest of the alphabet together, you might come close to describing this humongous, mindblowing brassiere.

The World's Largest *** is over 3-feet wide, capable of supporting bosoms the size of two weather balloons. It has everything you'd expect in a normal-sized *** -- loops, hooks, padded cups, straps -- except everything is extra huge.

We think The World's Largest *** would make a thoughtful gift for anyone with a sense of humor (or a fetish for really big jugs). And in years to come, it's sure to bring back many happy mamories.

who cares???? Lieutenant-Colonel harsh_143_86's Avatar

nice ...........
    IT haS aLLwayZ bEeN Gr8 to BE tHe PArT Of SbF, . wAitIN foR A GooD ComE BACk

A complete place for girls.......................

Default Some comic stuff

Will keep updating this post with fun stuff ..

Thanks for replying Harsh ..

Tips to stay Younger:
    Want to look young, gorgeous and glowing? Well, prepare to get carded! Our 21 stay-young secrets will put time on your side. Hasta la vista, wrinkles!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

BEGIN WITH A GIRLISH GRIN

1. Swear off foods that stain -- anything with a dark pigment, such as red wine, soy sauce or steak will make your teeth not so pearly white. Instead, chomp on apples, carrots and cucumbers; the cellulose in their skins and their slightly acidic compositions actually cleanse teeth.

2. Pick a whitening toothpaste with fluoride to help prevent decay. Can't brush after a big meal? Chew sugarless gum with a whitener for 20 minutes. Recent studies suggest it reduces plaque by 20 percent.

3. Wear Crest White Strips for 30 minutes twice daily, and your teeth will be significantly whiter after two weeks. For a professional smile, ask your dentist about in-office bleaching treatments like Zoom. The hour-long procedures range from $500 to $1,000, but results last more than three years.

BABYISH SKIN

4. Have your sun fun, but get defensive with a daily SPF on any exposed skin--even in the dead of winter. "Harmful UV rays speed up the aging process," warns Steven Victor, M.D., a New York City dermatologist. "Although olive- and dark-skinned women commonly age between five and 10 years more slowly than those with fair complexions and blue eyes, sunscreen is crucial for preventing wrinkles, blotches and uneven color in all tones," he adds.

5. Get glowing with top-to-toe exfoliation three times a week and use a heavy night cream all over. "Skin this with age, resulting in a drier, duller surface with rough and flaky patches," explains New York City-based cosmetic dermatologist Deborah Sarnoff, M.D.

TAKE A BITE OUT OF TIME

6. Go fishing. Saltwater varieties (salmon, tuna, cod and halibut) are highest in omega-3 fatty acids, which help regulate skin's glow, luster and shine.

7. Green tea time! The soothing beverage helps boost the quality of skin's elastic tissue, according to a recent study at Stanford University School of Medicine in Stanford, California.

8. Stock up on antioxidants. Vitamin C, vitamin E and beta-carotene found in foods like tomatoes, squash and carrots protect cells from the ugly effect of oxidation (think the weathered-leather look).

9. Pass the olive oil. It's loaded with natural chemicals that may help prevent age spots.

WORK IT OUT

10. To beat the bulge that creeps up with age, Chase Taylor, personal training manager at Equinox Health Club in New York City, recommends a minimum of four 20-minute session of cardiovascular exercise weekly. "If you really want to see results, vary your routine [walking, rowing, running, biking] every six to eight weeks and bump up your cardio to 30 to 40 minutes," says Taylor. Consult your physician before starting a new exercise routine.

11. Pump iron to build bone density, increase muscle mass and fight osteoporosis. "Life a weight you can do manageably for 10 to 12 reps - if it's not challenging enough, increase the weight," says Taylor. Bonus: Getting tight and tones also reduces the appearance of cellulite. DO THE RIGHT THING

12. Restore your locks youthful luster. "Hair dehydrates with age," explains Philip B., creator of Philip B. Botanical Hair Care. To get make your mane beautiful again, use a hot-oil treatment weekly, and massage a deep conditioner into your scalp to replenish the moisture.

13. Find a happy medium. Super long or super short hair adds years to your face. Stuart Gavert or Gavert Atelier in Beverly Hills loves layers instead -- nothing blunt or too short.

MAKE UP THE DIFFERENCE

14. Give skin a moist, dewy finish instantly with a brightening product.

15. Lids a little droopy? Slightly tilt eyeliner at the outside corners of the eyes and add a wash of highlighter along the brow bone. Use an eyelash curler and volumizing mascara for a bonus boost.

16. After 25, lips begin to thin. Plump up your pout using a neutral pencil to line, and fill them once you've prepped with a balm. Polish 'em off with a moisturizing lipstick that contains an SPF.

FACE THESE FACTS

17. Prominent pores a problem? Hormonal changes in the 20s and 30s cause them to enlarge, making the complexion appear rough and uneven. Use oil-blotting papers and toners with ingredients like chamomile and witch hazel to temporarily swell the skin around the pores, which makes them seem smaller.

18. Seeing spots? At 30, signs of past sun damage may begin to creep up in the form of freckles. Dose the dots with an over-the-counter bleaching cream or talk to your dermatologist about a prescription containing hydroquinine or last treatments.

19. Laugh lines making you frown? Forehead creases giving you a headache? Talk to your doctor about injectables like Botox, Restylane or collagen.

LAY IT ON THOSE LINES

20. Moisture is the key to keeping your eyes looking young and alert! Perk up your peepers with a dab of eye cream twice daily.

21. Treat wrinkles, brown spots and stretch marks with a doctor-recommended dream cream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by koolboy1994; 30-10-2007 at 09:35 PM.

Default 5 important things girls should know about dating guys

5 important things girls should know about dating guys

A lot of girls enter into a relationship blindly. They set no boundaries and have no guiding principles. I should know because I am a guy and guys tend to bruise a lot of girls. Girls need to wise up to certain stuff about guys and dating which will keep them from being bruised and battered. Ladies try this for size and don’t share them with the guys. Its top secret

1. To most guys dating means sex and to most girls dating means romance. Girls’ dating does not have to end in sex whether it is the 1st date or the 1000th date except if the guy is already your husband. Guys look at dating as a means to an end (sex). If you are a guy and you are reading this, cuss me all you like but you know it is true.

2. Most guys are just looking for adventure. They only want a short term commitment and that is often where the problem lies because girls tend to look for long term commitment. A guy is just looking for another trophy to display to his pals. Hey girl you may just be another trophy he is waiting to be displayed before his pals. That is if you are foolish enough not to keep your legs closed.

3. We (guys) tend to honor’ respect even protects the ones that refused to be conquered. A guy gets into bed with you and for him he has attained and so must look for unconquered territory and in the process even disdain his last conquest as cheap.

4. Guys often say I love you with the lips but not with the heart. We say it even when we do not mean it because (I do not know where we learnt it) we believe if we can keep saying it long enough the girls will soon start believing it and be at our every beck and call. Guys you know this is true and for some of the ladies out there its time to wake from dream land and get into the real world. That stuff you chicks believe in is only the stuff that movies are made off.

5. Guys love to be in charge because we live in a predominantly male dominated world. Ladies I am not advocating that you should rule us. What I am saying is set some rules for yourself. Build some boundaries around you and let whoever wants to date you aware of such rules. The rules are not to hurt you but to protect you.People including us guys tend to obey rules if we know they are there and will be enforced.Good luck girls

Quotes for girls................

“No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.”

“The whisper of a pretty girl can be heard further than the roar of a lion.”

“When a girl goes bad--men go right after her.”