Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hate Bihar, I hate Biharis

Angry I hate Bihar, I hate Biharis

Watch NDTV India right now you know the reason..............
    A Politician raped a girl and murdered her. He then kept the dead body in a bag at his home. A reporter was contacted frequently by the relatives of that girl. The politician had threatened the relative that if they will contact the Police he will kill them too. So, they contacted that reporter. The reporter contacted that politician. That man invited the reporter to his home for a healthy discussion, and there he kidnapped the reporter and beaten him severly and also threadtened him to kill him......

You people dont know anything about Bihar. What you know is Just 1% of the situation here.

I got severely angry when I go out with my family. All the peoples - I mean of all ages - are leering at your mom and sisters/cousins. Due to this I have to fight(verbal only till now) several times in Public. I actually cannot control myself in that situation. Once a rikshawpuller was soo much interested that he inserted his "dirty" head through the window of our car, to see the ladies there.

I hate GOD for this too, why he gave me this life in Bihar. HE didnt found any other place in this BIG world to allot me............

I hate Bihar, I hate Biharis and in this way I hate myself that why I am Bihari.
    ~~~ I am The King of Kings ~~~

Losing Grip ..!.. Lieutenant joncena18's Avatar

Coz of just one(or some) person why are you hating the whole Bihar..including you..??

...lost...

▐║Mirchirific Moderator║▌ Brigadier General mirchi.foreever's Avatar

i watched that news on IBN 7 just few hours ago................this is shameful..................they have power that doesn't mean they can do anything.................i hate bihar politicians..........Lalu,Nitish and this new one
    Banega Bharat...badlega Bharat

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by joncena18 View Post
    Coz of just one(or some) person why are you hating the whole Bihar..including you..??
    Quote Originally Posted by mirchi.foreever View Post
    i watched that news on IBN 7 just few hours ago................this is shameful..................they have power that doesn't mean they can do anything.................i hate bihar politicians..........Lalu,Nitish and this new one
    No yaar.
    To ADI: Not only one person. THE WHOLE BIHAR IS FULL OF IDIOTS. COme here once, you will come to know.............
    And read the 2 para carefully where i hv written my experience.

To mirchi: No only politician buddy....Every bihari mind is polluted and severely damaged. They can kill their best ones for their greed.

Quote Originally Posted by thehacker_again View Post
    No yaar.
    To ADI: Not only one person. THE WHOLE BIHAR IS FULL OF IDIOTS. COme here once, you will come to know.............
    And read the 2 para carefully where i hv written my experience.

To mirchi: No only politician buddy....Every bihari mind is polluted and severely damaged. They can kill their best ones for their greed.

i have been to 4 places in Bihar............rajgir, gaya, bodhgaya and Patna.
    But i dnt found anything just two..............One is in ferozabad( actually i forget the name ...of the place).......some naxlites.......blown the Railway track and i found few people were roaming on the road with some Pistols and guns.....................that was really terrible.............all my chinese frds got scared and continuously asking me................Are we safe here............lolz

i said ..............i dnt know.....abt myselt that i am safe or not.........how come i tell you you are safe...........

>> RaJvEeR << Lieutenant-Colonel nightmare_harry583's Avatar

Its Disgusting, That politician sould be hanged By neck. Guys these politicians thinks we r fools, they come to us only when they they need VOTES. Its Disgusting. What type of Democracy is this?? Its very Sad to see that Our Communists Who r known for their Gr8 Ideology r after NUCLEAR DEAl n seems like they forgot other important issues.
    Tђモ MΘĐΞЯ@t◎Я

Singh Is In The House u Better Watch Yourself

Quote Originally Posted by mirchi.foreever View Post

i have been to 4 places in Bihar............rajgir, gaya, bodhgaya and Patna.
    But i dnt found anything just two..............One is in ferozabad( actually i forget the name ...of the place).......some naxlites.......blown the Railway track and i found few people were roaming on the road with some Pistols and guns.....................that was really terrible.............all my chinese frds got scared and continuously asking me................Are we safe here............lolz

i said ..............i dnt know.....abt myselt that i am safe or not.........how come i tell you you are safe...........
    LOL....Abosultely correct. At many places here, there is no restriction in showing ur Guns in Public.

Chinese ko bol dena mat aane warna yahan pe kidnap kar ke unhe Fast Food shop mein kaam karwaane lagenge log.....

Quote Originally Posted by nightmare_harry583 View Post
    Its Disgusting, That politician sould be hanged By neck. Guys these politicians thinks we r fools, they come to us only when they they need VOTES. Its Disgusting. What type of Democracy is this?? Its very Sad to see that Our Communists Who r known for their Gr8 Ideology r after NUCLEAR DEAl n seems like they forgot other important issues.
    Rightly said.
    If they have more power than us, then there should me more severe punishment for them too, if they comit any crime.
    The one and only punishment for these criminals/ploiticians is "Hanged Till Death".

LOL....Abosultely correct. At many places here, there is no restriction in showing ur Guns in Public.

Chinese ko bol dena mat aane warna yahan pe kidnap kar ke unhe Fast Food shop mein kaam karwaane lagenge log.....

they come there to see the Buudha Temple and...........Bodhgaya....bodhisatva tree................they will not stop......

█●тнє ρяιηє σ вєηgαℓ●█ Lieutenant-Colonel Sujoy's Avatar

Watch NDTV India right now you know the reason..............
    A Politician raped a girl and murdered her. He then kept the dead body in a bag at his home. A reporter was contacted frequently by the relatives of that girl. The politician had threatened the relative that if they will contact the Police he will kill them too. So, they contacted that reporter. The reporter contacted that politician. That man invited the reporter to his home for a healthy discussion, and there he kidnapped the reporter and beaten him severly and also threadtened him to kill him......

You people dont know anything about Bihar. What you know is Just 1% of the situation here.

I got severely angry when I go out with my family. All the peoples - I mean of all ages - are leering at your mom and sisters/cousins. Due to this I have to fight(verbal only till now) several times in Public. I actually cannot control myself in that situation. Once a rikshawpuller was soo much interested that he inserted his "dirty" head through the window of our car, to see the ladies there.

I hate GOD for this too, why he gave me this life in Bihar. HE didnt found any other place in this BIG world to allot me............

I hate Bihar, I hate Biharis and in this way I hate myself that why I am Bihari.

█●тнє ρяιηє σ вєηgαℓ●█ Lieutenant-Colonel Sujoy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nightmare_harry583 View Post
    Yeah Veera..

ful support..

This is just .. ...
    Waise bro ....all Biharis r not the same ...

A slight hope of light is with JDU Govt.

That politician is a MLA in JDU(party in Majority). He is arrested under non-bellable jail. This is the change in JDU and RJD. If this wud hav the case with Laloo, he wud have given IDIOT replies for fooling the IDIOTS here.....

A slight hope of light is with JDU Govt.

That politician is a MLA in JDU(party in Majority). He is arrested under non-bellable jail. This is the change in JDU and RJD. If this wud hav the case with Laloo, he wud have given IDIOT replies for fooling the IDIOTS here.....
    Hahahaha.......

You know that this situation is the same in a place where u will least espect it

Badrinath

i went there in the summer, due t commerlisation evryone has the same mentality towards women over there .