Thread: Hair Growth

New Born

Unhappy Hair Growth

Hi,

I Hope you are doing good Preto Ma'am, my concern is i shave my beard and moustache and the hair grows again in just couple of days i and dont look good. I am fed up shaving in just day or two, is it bcoz of my harmones growing more faster/quicker. Can you please advise me something or a effective way how to shave, i would really appreciate if you can write me and show me some xample pics how to shave if you have any.

My Second Concern is:

I have put on good weight and i even gotta a tummy, now i m feeling embarrased when people say me that your jeans and tee shirt is going too tight bcoz of you tummy and your weight and this does not go with you age as i m just 20, and i feel bad thinking the same way, Can you please advise me some good Funda or any diet plan. I dont get time to work out going to GYM . i go on a dialy walk for may be say 1hr. Do you want me to work out going to GYM and working on treadmill (machines) or do u have some good funda.

Many thanks and Highly Appreciated.

Thumbs up

since u have limited time for exersice , try makin more use of it. how about running instead of walking in the same 1 hr.

Quote Originally Posted by keyboard View Post
    Hi,

I Hope you are doing good Preto Ma'am, my concern is i shave my beard and moustache and the hair grows again in just couple of days i and dont look good. I am fed up shaving in just day or two, is it bcoz of my harmones growing more faster/quicker. Can you please advise me something or a effective way how to shave, i would really appreciate if you can write me and show me some xample pics how to shave if you have any.

My Second Concern is:

I have put on good weight and i even gotta a tummy, now i m feeling embarrased when people say me that your jeans and tee shirt is going too tight bcoz of you tummy and your weight and this does not go with you age as i m just 20, and i feel bad thinking the same way, Can you please advise me some good Funda or any diet plan. I dont get time to work out going to GYM . i go on a dialy walk for may be say 1hr. Do you want me to work out going to GYM and working on treadmill (machines) or do u have some good funda.

Many thanks and Highly Appreciated.

Hi there,

About Ur shaving problem I can say this much only If U r working in some Office Then U have to Look Good and fresh. There is no other option but U can skip shaving for a day.

And U r Just 20 .... U should do some more exercises and if u dont have time atleast Do jogging in the morning dat will help you out. And Stop eating fatty, fried, food with high calories that will increase ur weight. And Stomach exercises are must.
    "Value has a Value Only if its Value is Valued"