Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Breaking NEWS ::::: Benazir Bhutto assassinated

Alqaedd leader "Mehsoo" denies of any attack on Benazir Bhutto. He said it is against our customs and tarditions to attack on any women. It is the conspiracy of the Pakistani Govt.

I also believe this is the conspiracy of the Musharraf to clear his way on the road of strengthening power.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKool View Post
    Alqaedd leader "Mehsoo" denies of any attack on Benazir Bhutto. He said it is against our customs and tarditions to attack on any women. It is the conspiracy of the Pakistani Govt.

I also believe this is the conspiracy of the Musharraf to clear his way on the road of strengthening power.
    Mehsoo is lying about his custom& tradtion... cold blooded alqaeda killers can kill anyone...remember World trade centre killing...

As of August 16, 2002
    Total death = 2,726
    females = 623
    males = 2103
    median age(males) = 39
    median age(females) = 38
    aged < 5 = 3
    aged > 80 = 3
    This data represent 97% of the estimated 2,819 WTC deaths.

stop lying bloody killers. You kill men, you kill women you kill children, you kill old. You are bloody murderers......
    You attacked benazir at past too. stop lying and killing murderors. This is great loss

twitter.com/dilmeer Major dilmir's Avatar

Here are her very last moments and also showing the guy with gun in his hand.

DILMEER.

New Born

Default Fiazbro

Not only a politician, we have lost a strong woman representing our nation.
    Keeping all political matters aside she was a daughter, a wife & a mother.
    Just pray May her (Benazir Bhutto) Soul rest in peace, Amen.

Fiazbro, Sialkot.
    0345-673 673 9

New Born

Default Fiazbro

The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and the will to carry on.

Honestly, today so many things for writing on Ms. Bhutto personality & family but don’t know why this time my mind, eyes, heart, hands & body want to ask GOD that why you give us GOOD, LOVING & CARING People and if give then why you take them back and left us alone for cry whole life.

We young generation will continue the support to vision & mission of Bhutto’s family as well for other true Pakistani leaders on this motherland EARTH, AIR and on WATER for stable democracy & independent judiciary.

Fiazbro, Sialkot.
    0345-673 673 9

Default Cruel act

Its really really cruel act.I strongly protest against it.Who ever did it has no heart and religion.She was great leader,great personality and she had great love for her country and people.Whole pakistan is in deep sorrow and crying for her.We can only ray for and i ask everyone whether he is muslim,hindu,christian or whatever to pray for her coz not in pak but in whole world every one is sad.
    May God rest her soul in peace.

Dr. Shehzad Lieutenant General X-MAN-S.A's Avatar

yesterday i was chating wid sum1 i asked him that do u like BENAZEER BHUttO ... He Replied dat Its Not Matter Of Like And Dislike... Look 8 Pakistan What is Going on here in pakistan.... i love his reply......U know who that wass he's................ All's Favourite AXN (Arslaan Bhai)
    If you think anything will affect "Hindu Terrorism and Rapism", you are fooling yourself, Kill them or get ready for your women to be Raped !!

Dr. Shehzad Lieutenant General X-MAN-S.A's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by X-MAN-S.A View Post
    yesterday i was chating wid sum1 i asked him that do u like BENAZEER BHUttO ... He Replied dat Its Not Matter Of Like And Dislike... Look 8 Pakistan What is Going on here in pakistan.... i love his reply......U know who that wass he's................ All's Favourite AXN (Arslaan Bhai)
    Hats Off Arslaan Bhai........
    If you think anything will affect "Hindu Terrorism and Rapism", you are fooling yourself, Kill them or get ready for your women to be Raped !!

Thanks for the contribution Pain.....
    In Isolation....!

SB Legend Brigadier General Fastidious's Avatar

Great contribution Pain...

GR88 ADDITIONS PA!N.........