Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Frankee: Showing her Sweetness...

  1. #1
    Doctor Lieutenant General nutkhutsunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Place of All
    Posts
    45,255
    Rep Power
    100

    Talking Frankee: Showing her Sweetness...

    She is really a Pinky Girl , And she wants to play ....You have to do nothing but just to enjoy So ....
    And don't forget to ADD Repzzzz










  2. #2
    SB ICON Major General rikkuartz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    38,088
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    AWSUM....................Pink and perky!!!!!!

    Thankz man....u rock with all those maxim
    Please reload this page to view signature.

  3. #3
    SB Champion Lieutenant djlucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    1,059
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    hahahahahahahaha nice

  4. #4
    Machinehead Lieutenant General ignoramusenator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    53,738
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Direct Image codex n Imageshack nd Imagevenue will not stay longer !, image s are not visible !


    Make My Day

  5. #5
    Doctor Lieutenant General nutkhutsunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Place of All
    Posts
    45,255
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramusenator View Post
    Direct Image codex n Imageshack nd Imagevenue will not stay longer !, image s are not visible !
    Igno what does this means....That .are going to Ban Imageshack or you are not able to see any thing , B'coz people are replying that means they are watching..........

    Pls Clear

    So that I can use some other Image Host

  6. #6
    Machinehead Lieutenant General ignoramusenator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    53,738
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nutkhutsunny View Post
    Igno what does this means....That .are going to Ban Imageshack or you are not able to see any thing , B'coz people are replying that means they are watching..........

    Pls Clear

    So that I can use some other Image Host
    Images are visible for me, using a proxy here.

    if u u provide a direct image code ie [img], to image shack nd imagevenue, it may not last longer. these two image hosting site does well in thumbnails.


    Make My Day

  7. #7
    Doctor Lieutenant General nutkhutsunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Place of All
    Posts
    45,255
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramusenator View Post
    Images are visible for me, using a proxy here.

    if u u provide a direct image code ie [img], to image shack nd imagevenue, it may not last longer. these two image hosting site does well in thumbnails.


    Thanks for Telling.................

  8. #8
    !~ Sexpert ~! Lieutenant-Colonel sexy sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    !~ Sex Island ~!
    Posts
    11,564
    Rep Power
    100

    Wink

    Nice Add More.........
    «●"Never Say Goodbye"●»

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •