Thread: Not picture perfect!....Afreen

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Default Not picture perfect!....Afreen

hi ...
    I m a bit confused regarding my relationship with a boy.We both met through net.Initially we were good frnds although we dont chat regularly but twice or thrice in a month.One day he suddenly proposed me I thought he might be joking but then he started talking seriously and I too liked him a lot from starting of her freindship.Now we talk on the ph regularly.He is in another state so we are far from each other.Everything is going ritenow very good.He really cares for me and loves me a lot.I can feel his love towards me.We had seen each other only in snaps on net.What my problem is that in the begining of our just a called freindly relations.he asked me to show my snap but by the intention of making a joke on him I had shown him another girl pics.I havent done this under any serious intention but only to fly a joke.but now i m really scared that when he will get to know about me I might get ditched by him.I too really love him a lot & dont want to loose him.He has become the reason for me to live a life.What should i do.He hates liers and cheater.He is very hot temper.I m afraid of his anger.I dnt want to cheat him.after 4 days he is having his final semesters exams I dont want him to loose his concentration.Sabse badi sachchai yeh hai k Main usse beinteha Mohabbat kerti hu,uske sivay kisi aur k baare me sochna bhi mujhe gunaah lagta hai.He told that he wants to marry me.Main kya karu jisse vo mujhse khafa na ho aur mujhse dur na ho jaye.Help me.Have a nice day.Eagerly waiting for ur reply.I dnt want to loose him he is my everything.Bye

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, Afreen,
    Sometimes we really don't anticipate how our joke will have an adverse effect on someone. So, now, anyway, you have no option but to tell this guy that you have done this. Just tell him that you did it as a joke but let it carry on because you were afraid of losing him....all the stuff that you have written to me.
    I'm sure that he will understand and if he really loves you, may be annoyed for a while but will forgive.
    But do not do this till the time his exams are over because that will really disturb his concentration!

!ИV!ИÇ!ßLΣ Brigadier General invincible07's Avatar

see what's done is done.................ok if u really love him then u have to tell him the truth at some point or the other....................let him finish his exams n tell him afterwards...............tell him that initially u didn't trust him when he asked 4 your pic n that's y u gave him some1 elses pic................if he really loves u then he'll definitely understand.............ok...............don't worry..........don't stress yourself too much.............n do tell us what happened after u told him the truth..........

bye n takecare
    adios

__do___

Same thing hapnd wid me,I'd got a frnd thru a net, 'n ne day I demnd 4 her 2 show her cam, but she'd no cam,anyways,she sent me a pic,I saw.I wasn't lovi'g her,but the figure wich I saw,dat was in my mind.We spoke 4 nights 2 nights just as a gud frnds.'N one day,she went to a caf'e,fortunately der was a cam,but she refused to open da cam,but I insted,den finly she opnd da cam,I fund her else.I din't regret 4 that,but she lied me by show'ng somebody else' pic.'N dat was our last conversation.

Yes guys hate liars and cheaters. You made a mistakes. Wait till he is over with his exams... .... ....

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ )o( ⌆ Lieutenant-Colonel Lisbonstar28's Avatar

hey..tell him the truth,its the only option that you have, if he gets mad at you then thats something that you must face..im sure this is a common scenario in chatting over the net and your not the only one this has happened to..tell him you were protecting your interests as you didnt know him as well back then as you do now...trust me he will understand! and in the long run he will respect you more for doing what you did, if he doesn't then i am sorry to say he is'nt worth stressing over..dont dwell over it too much just be honest with him in the future.

Hmmmm! Bad! Bad! Bad!...really really really bad!...You made a mistake but I think you should tell him the truth!..
    Chocolate, men, coffee: some things are better rich.

New Born

Default Confess

Afreen,

Hi! I know you're quite afraid of you BF that he might get angry and there might be a possibility that he may stop talking to you for sometime but I advise you to go-ahead and confess what you did and if he is a sensible and a matured guy then he will definitely understand your feeling and come back to you though hez angry and he'll forgive you! for sometime even if you keep yourself into his shoe and think if someone play a same game wid you, off course you will not spare him, yeah? Always confess the truth and incase if you don't then if this relationship goes extra mile and comes to your marriage with this guy and then this will be an issue later moreover, a big mountain between you n him stand like a barrier which will never ever get sorted. Think Again and do always remember if you LOVE someone then wait from him/her and if he/she doesn’t come back then it never was yours. Before you go and end up breaking your heart and relationship confess, and I’m sure the moment you do so you'll feel much better and remember you doing right coz you aren't lying this time but speaking truth which is good and ALLAH shall give you the best. Always remember ALLAH knows the best. May ALLAH help you. Ameen.

Well-wisher

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by keyboard View Post
    Afreen,

Hi! I know you're quite afraid of you BF that he might get angry and there might be a possibility that he may stop talking to you for sometime but I advise you to go-ahead and confess what you did and if he is a sensible and a matured guy then he will definitely understand your feeling and come back to you though hez angry and he'll forgive you! for sometime even if you keep yourself into his shoe and think if someone play a same game wid you, off course you will not spare him, yeah? Always confess the truth and incase if you don't then if this relationship goes extra mile and comes to your marriage with this guy and then this will be an issue later moreover, a big mountain between you n him stand like a barrier which will never ever get sorted. Think Again and do always remember if you LOVE someone then wait from him/her and if he/she doesn’t come back then it never was yours. Before you go and end up breaking your heart and relationship confess, and I’m sure the moment you do so you'll feel much better and remember you doing right coz you aren't lying this time but speaking truth which is good and ALLAH shall give you the best. Always remember ALLAH knows the best. May ALLAH help you. Ameen.

Well-wisher
    why are you guys always bringing religion into everything??