Thread: tired after push ups.........

Cool tired after push ups.........

hey guys plz tell me i had started push-ups but after doing it so i get tired for all day is it natural i do only 20-25 push-ups(b'coz its starting) i m 19 years old weighs 66kgs plz reply......... how to increase biceps n triceps fastly n i drink milk before pushups is it right??????????

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

HI!

Obviously you are a little low on stamina so its OK to start with as many as you can comfortably do and then start increasing the limit.
    However, all exercises should be done on empty stomach so its better that you drink milk either a couple of hours before exercise or after you have done your workout!

Yes, it is natural to get tired after 20-25 pushups. It takes time to build stamina. Dont force or exert yourself .Gradually increase the repetations.

There is no shortcut to build biceps/triceps quickly.
    Start with aerobic and jogging/cycling before pumping up.
    You can have water in between. Avoid smoking while working out, it kills stamina.

New Born

man u can use dumbbell
    it will effect ur body much fatser
    n will help u in building biceps n triceps with less stamina loss

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ ⌆ Major Lisbonstar28's Avatar

Hi, increase your protein intake first! this is a must!
    if your finding it difficult to do 25 in one go then simply dont do it, listen to your body ok...do 10 push-up's and take a 30 sec break inbetween them and complete about 3-4 rep's this way.
    Before any form of training you shouldn't forget to warm up first...taking vitamin c with a sugary drink an hour before training would be beneficial too. PM me if you like and i may be able to advise you further good luck!

hey thnx guys but my prob is dat i get tired for all day y is it so..... i didnt masturbate also (atleast frm 3 weeks) n planning to continue like dis plz yaar give sum suggestions

We gave you few suggestions already. So, make sure follow that. M-bate has nothing to with exercise.(20-25 push up and being tired all day long? ) Well, hard for me to believe.

Anyways, watch out for your diet. Make sure you increase the intake of beans, soya products, dairy product, protein.

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ ⌆ Major Lisbonstar28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abhi_nit View Post
    hey thnx guys but my prob is dat i get tired for all day y is it so..... i didnt masturbate also (atleast frm 3 weeks) n planning to continue like dis plz yaar give sum suggestions
    Are you getting enough sleep? do you have what they call a good diet?
    these are the two major factors that will contribute to your stamina/endurance!

SB Wizard Captain aman_singh1985@msn.com's Avatar

Well, what do you mean by you TIRED FOR THE WHOLE DAY?

You feel sleepy or exhausted or your muscles feels like exhausted?

Well, clear your query please. But as far now, sometimes, you dont get enough sleep and you have to wake up early in the morning to workout. Chances are, feeling sleepy and restlessness for the whole day.
    If you feel yor muscles are exhausted, might be because of low stamina and heavy workout n low diet intake, it will be fine in a few days when you will be able to gain some staimna. But be sure to make your diet good.

my muscles feels like exhausted

i also get a good sleep of 10-12 hours

haan diet thodi kam hain i will try toincrease that then inform u thnx for ur suggestion