Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: For Michael Jackson Fans Only! Oh What the hell, anybody can check this out

  1. #1
    New Born
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0

    Default For Michael Jackson Fans Only! Oh What the hell, anybody can check this out

    hey people and automated bots...here's a list of all the MJ songs that i have...which includes almost every song he has sung as a solo artist.....i am willing to upload songs but one at a time as all of us know the crappy state of net connections in Pakistan...for people living in Pindi and Islamabad....i CAN send you the songs on a CD-R but only if you're a true fan....contact me for that.....the list

    Album Songs:
    Off the Wall 1979

    Don`t stop `til You get enough
    Rock with you
    Working day and night
    Get on the floor
    Off the wal
    Girlfriend
    I can`t help it
    It`s the falling in love
    Burn this disco out

    Thriller 1982

    Wanna Be Startin` Something
    Baby be mine
    The girl is mine
    Thriller
    Beat it
    Billie Jean
    Human nature
    P.Y.T.(Pretty Young Thing)
    The Lady in my Life

    Bad 1987

    Bad
    The way you make me feel
    Speed demon
    Liberian girl
    Just Good Friends
    Another part of Me
    Man in the mirror
    I just can`t stop lovin` you
    Dirty Diana
    Smooth criminal
    Leave me alone

    Dangerous 1991

    Jam
    Why you wanna trip on me
    In the closet
    She drives my wild
    Remember the time
    Can`t let her get away
    Heal the World
    Black or White
    Who is it
    Give in to me
    Will you be there
    Keep the faith
    Gone too soon
    Dangerous

    HIStory 1995

    HIStory
    Scream
    Childhood
    Little Susie
    Money
    They Don't Care About Us
    This Time Around
    DS
    2 Bad
    You Are Not Alone
    Stranger In Moscow
    Come Together
    Earth Song
    Smile

    Blood On The Dance Floor 1997

    Ghosts
    Is it Scary?
    Blood On The Dance Floor
    Morphine
    Superfly Sister

    Invincible 2001

    Unbreakable
    Heartbreaker
    Invincible
    Break Of Dawn
    Heaven Can Wait
    Butterflies
    Speechless
    You Rock My World
    You Are My Life
    Whatever Happens
    Don't Walk Away
    Threatened
    The Lost Children
    Privacy
    2000 Watts
    Cry

    Number Ones 2003

    One More Chance

    The Ultimate Collection 2004

    Sunset Driver
    The Way You Love Me
    We've Had Enough
    We Are The World Solo Demo
    Cheater Demo
    We Are Here To Change The World
    Scared Of The Moon Demo
    Beautiful Girl Demo
    Monkey Business
    Fall Again Demo
    In The Back Early Demo
    On The Line
    Pretty Young Thing Original Version Demo
    Shake A Body (Early Demo For Shake Your Body Down To The Ground)

    Here...these are all the album tracks...next i'll list all the Unreleased songs and rest of demos and rarities....

  2. #2
    Smookin kool Lieutenant-Colonel dragonbooster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    PS2, PS3, XBOX360,WII>>CHENNAI
    Posts
    10,969
    Rep Power
    100

    Red face

    Welcome All Michael Jackson Friends


    I Love You Mike

    :68: :68: :68: :68: :68:

  3. #3
    Smookin kool Lieutenant-Colonel dragonbooster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    PS2, PS3, XBOX360,WII>>CHENNAI
    Posts
    10,969
    Rep Power
    100

    Cool

    I Don't Have Dangerous Short Films

    Can You Post It



    We All Love Mike



    And Please Reply in No MJ's Pics in "International Celebrities "
    Last edited by dragonbooster; 18-09-2006 at 07:54 PM.

  4. #4
    New Born
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    i do have them but as i said....i don't have a very fast connection so it would take millions of years to upload those...besides you can easily find that VCD or DVD in shops

  5. #5
    █●тнє ρяιη¢є σƒ вєηgαℓ●█ Lieutenant-Colonel Sujoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    вhαrαt
    Posts
    11,813
    Rep Power
    100

    Thumbs up Heey bro

    Heeeeeeeey Xscaper.

    welcome 2 da MJ fan club,

    its Sujoy,

    Dragonbooster is Arvind,

    n wats ur name,

    thnnnnnx bro,

    we all lovve mike..

    u hv nice colection,

    wish i hv all of them also..



    ...:::SuJoY:::...
    Last edited by Sujoy; 19-09-2006 at 06:03 PM.

  6. #6
    █●тнє ρяιη¢є σƒ вєηgαℓ●█ Lieutenant-Colonel Sujoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    вhαrαt
    Posts
    11,813
    Rep Power
    100

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Xscaper View Post
    hey people and automated bots...here's a list of all the MJ songs that i have...which includes almost every song he has sung as a solo artist.....i am willing to upload songs but one at a time as all of us know the crappy state of net connections in Pakistan...for people living in Pindi and Islamabad....i CAN send you the songs on a CD-R but only if you're a true fan....contact me for that.....the list

    Album Songs:
    Off the Wall 1979

    Don`t stop `til You get enough
    Rock with you
    Working day and night
    Get on the floor
    Off the wal
    Girlfriend
    I can`t help it
    It`s the falling in love
    Burn this disco out

    Thriller 1982

    Wanna Be Startin` Something
    Baby be mine
    The girl is mine
    Thriller
    Beat it
    Billie Jean
    Human nature
    P.Y.T.(Pretty Young Thing)
    The Lady in my Life

    Bad 1987

    Bad
    The way you make me feel
    Speed demon
    Liberian girl
    Just Good Friends
    Another part of Me
    Man in the mirror
    I just can`t stop lovin` you
    Dirty Diana
    Smooth criminal
    Leave me alone

    Dangerous 1991

    Jam
    Why you wanna trip on me
    In the closet
    She drives my wild
    Remember the time
    Can`t let her get away
    Heal the World
    Black or White
    Who is it
    Give in to me
    Will you be there
    Keep the faith
    Gone too soon
    Dangerous

    HIStory 1995

    HIStory
    Scream
    Childhood
    Little Susie
    Money
    They Don't Care About Us
    This Time Around
    DS
    2 Bad
    You Are Not Alone
    Stranger In Moscow
    Come Together
    Earth Song
    Smile

    Blood On The Dance Floor 1997

    Ghosts
    Is it Scary?
    Blood On The Dance Floor
    Morphine
    Superfly Sister

    Invincible 2001

    Unbreakable
    Heartbreaker
    Invincible
    Break Of Dawn
    Heaven Can Wait
    Butterflies
    Speechless
    You Rock My World
    You Are My Life
    Whatever Happens
    Don't Walk Away
    Threatened
    The Lost Children
    Privacy
    2000 Watts
    Cry

    Number Ones 2003

    One More Chance

    The Ultimate Collection 2004

    Sunset Driver
    The Way You Love Me
    We've Had Enough
    We Are The World Solo Demo
    Cheater Demo
    We Are Here To Change The World
    Scared Of The Moon Demo
    Beautiful Girl Demo
    Monkey Business
    Fall Again Demo
    In The Back Early Demo
    On The Line
    Pretty Young Thing Original Version Demo
    Shake A Body (Early Demo For Shake Your Body Down To The Ground)

    Here...these are all the album tracks...next i'll list all the Unreleased songs and rest of demos and rarities....
    Woooooooow

    toooooo kind of u man,

    thnnnx

    i really appreciets ur goood work,

    it really help me..

    thnnx again



    ...:::SuJoY:::...

  7. #7
    New Born
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    hi thanks for the warm welcome..i'm Saad....
    well i was writing down all the rare stuff that i have(long list) but the light went out and all that i had written was lost ...
    ok i'll make the list as soon as possible but in the meantime go to the other thread i made with a very special video inside....

  8. #8
    New Born
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    aaaaaaarghhh...this ****s...i can't upload anything bigger than 2.5 mb...it's a rule made by my ISP...this ****s ...i can't upload anythingggg...i'm so sorry guys.....

  9. #9
    █●тнє ρяιη¢є σƒ вєηgαℓ●█ Lieutenant-Colonel Sujoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    вhαrαt
    Posts
    11,813
    Rep Power
    100

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Xscaper View Post
    aaaaaaarghhh...this ****s...i can't upload anything bigger than 2.5 mb...it's a rule made by my ISP...this ****s ...i can't upload anythingggg...i'm so sorry guys.....
    Heeeeey no sorry bro,

    cheer up..

    its nt ur fault..

    i dunno why ur government is doing dis

    well, u cnt upload them..

    so wat

    dnt worry,

    we r wid u bro..

    ...:::SuJoY:::...

  10. #10
    █●тнє ρяιη¢є σƒ вєηgαℓ●█ Lieutenant-Colonel Sujoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    вhαrαt
    Posts
    11,813
    Rep Power
    100

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Xscaper View Post
    hi thanks for the warm welcome..i'm Saad....
    well i was writing down all the rare stuff that i have(long list) but the light went out and all that i had written was lost ...
    ok i'll make the list as soon as possible but in the meantime go to the other thread i made with a very special video inside....
    okeeeee i m going 2 ur other threads..

    n plssssssss

    write down allllll da songssssss u hv..

    okeeeeeee??

    ...:::SuJoY:::...

  11. #11
    New Born
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    well it's actually not a government policy...it's just my local net provider who has made this rule...maybe he will relax it sometimes later and then i'll upload the stuff..............
    in the meantime i'll make a list of stuff that i have

    1 Bill Wolfer Ft. MJ-Papa Wa a rolling stone
    2 Bryan Loren Ft. MJ- Satisfy You
    3 Carole Bayer Sager Ft. MJ - Just Friends
    4 Dave Mason Ft. MJ -Save Me
    5 Diana Ross Ft. MJ
    1 Eaten Alive
    2 Muscles
    3 Brand New Day
    6 Eddie Murphy Ft. MJ
    1 Yeah
    2 Whatzupwityou
    7 Greg Phillinganes Ft. MJ -Behind The Mask
    8 Janet Jackson Ft. Mj - Don't Stand Another Chance
    9 Jennifer Holiday Ft. MJ -You're The One
    10 Jermaine Jackson Ft. MJ - Tell Me I'm Not Dreaming
    11 Joe King Ft. MJ - Don't Let A Woman Make A Fool Out Of You
    12 Kenny Loggins Ft. MJ- Who's Right, Who's Wrong
    13 Kenny Rogers ft. Mj- Going Back To Alabama
    14 Latoya Jackson Ft. MJ -Nighttime Lover
    15 All The Things You Are
    16 Bad Demo
    17 Ben
    18 Billie Jean Demo
    19 Call On Me
    20 Can't Get Outta The Rain
    21 Carousel (Circus Girl) Demo
    22 Cinderella Stay Awhile
    23 Dangerous Early Version
    24 Dapper Dan
    25 Dear Michael
    26 Doggin Around
    27 Don't Let It Get You Down
    28 Ease On Down The Road
    29 Elizabeth I Love You
    30 Escape Or Xscape
    31 Euphoria
    32 Everybody's Somebody's Fool
    33 Farewell My Summer Love
    34 Fly Away
    35 For All Time
    36 Girl You're So Together
    37 Give In To Me Demo
    38 Greatest Show On Earth
    39 Groove Of Midnight Demo
    40 Happy
    41 Here I Am (Come And Take Me)
    42 Hot street Demo
    43 I Have This Dream Instrumental
    44 I Shot the sherrif
    45 if you don't love me
    46 i'll come home to you
    47 In the closet Demo
    48 I Just Can't stop loving you french and spanish versions
    49 Johnny Raven
    50 Mind is the magic
    51 morning glow
    52 music and me
    53 niteline Demo
    54 One Day In your Life
    55 When We Grow Up Ft. Gloria Gaynor
    56 Seeing Voices Instrumental
    57 She Got It Demo Clip
    58 Shout (Invincible Reject)
    59 Shoo Be Doo BE Doobe Da DAy
    60 Someone In The Dark
    61 Someone Put Your Hand Out
    62 Space Dance
    63 State Of Shock Ft. Mick Jagger
    64 Take Me Back
    65 The Girl Is Mine Demo
    66 There Must Be More To Life Than This Solo Demo plus with freddie mercury as well as mick jagger
    67 They Can't Take The ritz
    68 Too Young
    69 Trouble Demo
    70 Turn On The Action
    71 Twenty Five Miles
    72 Up Again
    73 Wanna Be startin somethin demo
    74 We've Got a good thing going
    75 we've got forever
    76 What About Us (Earth Song Demo)
    77 what goes around comes around
    78 when i come of age
    79 who is it demo
    80 Who's looking for a lover
    81 Wings Of My Love
    82 With A Child's Heart
    83 Workin Day And Night Demo
    84 You Are There
    85 You can cry On My shoulder
    86 You Can't Win
    87 you were There
    88 Lisa It's Your Birthday
    89 i'm in love again Ft. Minnie Ripperton
    90 Say Say Say Ft. Paul McCartney
    91 Serious Effect Demo Ft. LLCoolJ
    92 The Man Ft. Paul McCartney
    93 Something Special
    94 Alright Now Ft. Ralph Tresvant
    95 Somebody's Watching Me Ft. Rockwell
    96 We Be Ballin Ft. Razz B and B2K
    97 All Do Ft. Stevie Wonder
    98 Get It Ft. Stevie Wonder
    99 The Brothers Johnson Ft. Mj -This Had to Be
    100 Todo Para Ti
    101 What More Can I Give?

  12. #12
    █●тнє ρяιη¢є σƒ вєηgαℓ●█ Lieutenant-Colonel Sujoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    вhαrαt
    Posts
    11,813
    Rep Power
    100

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Xscaper View Post
    well it's actually not a government policy...it's just my local net provider who has made this rule...maybe he will relax it sometimes later and then i'll upload the stuff..............
    in the meantime i'll make a list of stuff that i have

    1 Bill Wolfer Ft. MJ-Papa Wa a rolling stone
    2 Bryan Loren Ft. MJ- Satisfy You
    3 Carole Bayer Sager Ft. MJ - Just Friends
    4 Dave Mason Ft. MJ -Save Me
    5 Diana Ross Ft. MJ
    1 Eaten Alive
    2 Muscles
    3 Brand New Day
    6 Eddie Murphy Ft. MJ
    1 Yeah
    2 Whatzupwityou
    7 Greg Phillinganes Ft. MJ -Behind The Mask
    8 Janet Jackson Ft. Mj - Don't Stand Another Chance
    9 Jennifer Holiday Ft. MJ -You're The One
    10 Jermaine Jackson Ft. MJ - Tell Me I'm Not Dreaming
    11 Joe King Ft. MJ - Don't Let A Woman Make A Fool Out Of You
    12 Kenny Loggins Ft. MJ- Who's Right, Who's Wrong
    13 Kenny Rogers ft. Mj- Going Back To Alabama
    14 Latoya Jackson Ft. MJ -Nighttime Lover
    15 All The Things You Are
    16 Bad Demo
    17 Ben
    18 Billie Jean Demo
    19 Call On Me
    20 Can't Get Outta The Rain
    21 Carousel (Circus Girl) Demo
    22 Cinderella Stay Awhile
    23 Dangerous Early Version
    24 Dapper Dan
    25 Dear Michael
    26 Doggin Around
    27 Don't Let It Get You Down
    28 Ease On Down The Road
    29 Elizabeth I Love You
    30 Escape Or Xscape
    31 Euphoria
    32 Everybody's Somebody's Fool
    33 Farewell My Summer Love
    34 Fly Away
    35 For All Time
    36 Girl You're So Together
    37 Give In To Me Demo
    38 Greatest Show On Earth
    39 Groove Of Midnight Demo
    40 Happy
    41 Here I Am (Come And Take Me)
    42 Hot street Demo
    43 I Have This Dream Instrumental
    44 I Shot the sherrif
    45 if you don't love me
    46 i'll come home to you
    47 In the closet Demo
    48 I Just Can't stop loving you french and spanish versions
    49 Johnny Raven
    50 Mind is the magic
    51 morning glow
    52 music and me
    53 niteline Demo
    54 One Day In your Life
    55 When We Grow Up Ft. Gloria Gaynor
    56 Seeing Voices Instrumental
    57 She Got It Demo Clip
    58 Shout (Invincible Reject)
    59 Shoo Be Doo BE Doobe Da DAy
    60 Someone In The Dark
    61 Someone Put Your Hand Out
    62 Space Dance
    63 State Of Shock Ft. Mick Jagger
    64 Take Me Back
    65 The Girl Is Mine Demo
    66 There Must Be More To Life Than This Solo Demo plus with freddie mercury as well as mick jagger
    67 They Can't Take The ritz
    68 Too Young
    69 Trouble Demo
    70 Turn On The Action
    71 Twenty Five Miles
    72 Up Again
    73 Wanna Be startin somethin demo
    74 We've Got a good thing going
    75 we've got forever
    76 What About Us (Earth Song Demo)
    77 what goes around comes around
    78 when i come of age
    79 who is it demo
    80 Who's looking for a lover
    81 Wings Of My Love
    82 With A Child's Heart
    83 Workin Day And Night Demo
    84 You Are There
    85 You can cry On My shoulder
    86 You Can't Win
    87 you were There
    88 Lisa It's Your Birthday
    89 i'm in love again Ft. Minnie Ripperton
    90 Say Say Say Ft. Paul McCartney
    91 Serious Effect Demo Ft. LLCoolJ
    92 The Man Ft. Paul McCartney
    93 Something Special
    94 Alright Now Ft. Ralph Tresvant
    95 Somebody's Watching Me Ft. Rockwell
    96 We Be Ballin Ft. Razz B and B2K
    97 All Do Ft. Stevie Wonder
    98 Get It Ft. Stevie Wonder
    99 The Brothers Johnson Ft. Mj -This Had to Be
    100 Todo Para Ti
    101 What More Can I Give?
    WooooooooooooooooooooW

    thnnnnnnxx 4 dis kind effort n Hard work u hv done man..

    it will help me a lot.





    ...:::SuJoY:::...

  13. #13
    Smookin kool Lieutenant-Colonel dragonbooster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    PS2, PS3, XBOX360,WII>>CHENNAI
    Posts
    10,969
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Nice Work Man

    Because I can use internet only on saturdays and sundays
    i miss santabanta

    i post videos on saturdays and sundays guys

    Nice Work My Xscaper
    I don't have many songs you mentioned My Friend


    Well i have to enjoy these two days


  14. #14
    Smookin kool Lieutenant-Colonel dragonbooster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    PS2, PS3, XBOX360,WII>>CHENNAI
    Posts
    10,969
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    If u get chance

    Please Post Dangerous Short Films By Mr.MJ



  15. #15
    █●тнє ρяιη¢є σƒ вєηgαℓ●█ Lieutenant-Colonel Sujoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    вhαrαt
    Posts
    11,813
    Rep Power
    100

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonbooster View Post
    Nice Work Man

    Because I can use internet only on saturdays and sundays
    i miss santabanta

    i post videos on saturdays and sundays guys

    Nice Work My Xscaper
    I don't have many songs you mentioned My Friend


    Well i have to enjoy these two days



    Hmmmmmmmm

    i m w8n 4 sundays n saturdays......

    i neeed sm songs..

    cn u gv me thm on Sun or Sat??

    plsssssssssssssssss

    ...:::SuJoY:::...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •