Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: who do u think the best rehman or himesh

  1. #1
    New Born
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Wink who do u think the best rehman or himesh

    hi guys who do u think is the best rehman or himesh.....plzsss post ur replys

  2. #2
    New Born
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: who do u think the best rehman or himesh

    With all respects to Himesh and his talent, he is just a bachcha in front of Rehman. Rehman is way above all these guys.

  3. #3
    Young Gun rahsut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    406
    Rep Power
    63

    Default Tushar

    Quote Originally Posted by udaykhan View Post
    With all respects to Himesh and his talent, he is just a bachcha in front of Rehman. Rehman is way above all these guys.
    ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. KOI NAAK SE GA KAR SINGER NAHI BAN JATA. HE MAY BE HAVING A LOT OF HITS BUT U CAN NOT EVEN COMPARE HIM WITH RAHMAN BHAI.
    Last edited by rahsut; 20-09-2006 at 08:20 PM.

  4. #4
    SB Addict kai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    In SBF for my FRIENDS
    Posts
    378
    Rep Power
    0

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by udaykhan View Post
    With all respects to Himesh and his talent, he is just a bachcha in front of Rehman. Rehman is way above all these guys.
    Yes he is right Rehman is the best

  5. #5
    New Born
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Cool

    :80: are bhai a r rehmaan is the best !!!!!!! koi shaq hai kyaa !!! jab himesh gaana gaata hai to sabhi kutte bhonkane lagte hai !!!!!!

  6. #6
    Young Gun buntyonline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    430
    Rep Power
    63

    Default

    How on earth u can think of comparing Himesh with the AR Rehman, the next RD Burman? AR rehmaan is the best. Himesh is an infant infront of the legend.

  7. #7
    New Born
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    64

    Post

    Chahai koi kuch bhi kahay but himesh reshammiya hi best hai mari nazar mein

  8. #8
    Young Gun buntyonline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    430
    Rep Power
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by farremixtkof_2007 View Post
    Chahai koi kuch bhi kahay but himesh reshammiya hi best hai mari nazar mein
    hey buddy! it's not ur like or dislike. think for ur self. is Aashiq banaya aapne better than Bombay? Is Chupke Chupke more melodious than roja? is Aksar more rocking than RDB?

    think for urself leaving Himesh outta ur mind. It's not like Himesh is a bad composer. but it's the ability to produce soothing music. AR rehmaan has shown his excellence his 2nd very movie: Roja. But it took himesh 7 yrs to get stardom as a composer.

  9. #9
    twitter.com/dilmeer Major dilmir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    12,885
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    AR Rehamn is a great legend! Great composer! Great singer!

    Himesh is a great Bheench! Only quality he possesses!

  10. #10
    twitter.com/dilmeer Major dilmir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    12,885
    Rep Power
    65

    Default



    My Favourite!

  11. #11
    New Born
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    64

    Default

    My Favourite!

  12. #12
    SB Addict windtalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    63

    Default


    Somebody compairing Himesh with A r reheman.

    Can you compair heaven with hell.
    Ha Ha Ha............
    A R Reheman in in heaven where himesh is the get kepper of hell.Because Dog are newly placed in hell to protect hell.
    Ha Ha Ha........
    This is rediculus that himesh is going to take A R Reheman post.
    If you change this post that compair between Hemesh and Wolf. or Dog.THen I will compair and tell u who is better.
    once Again.
    Ha Ha Ha Ha............

  13. #13
    New Born
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    64

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by windtalker View Post

    Somebody compairing Himesh with A r reheman.

    Can you compair heaven with hell.
    Ha Ha Ha............
    A R Reheman in in heaven where himesh is the get kepper of hell.Because Dog are newly placed in hell to protect hell.
    Ha Ha Ha........
    This is rediculus that himesh is going to take A R Reheman post.
    If you change this post that compair between Hemesh and Wolf. or Dog.THen I will compair and tell u who is better.
    once Again.
    Ha Ha Ha Ha............
    tum nay jo khana tha kha diya hai , agar mein kuch khao ga to phir to rona nahin *******

  14. #14
    New Born anilforever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default A R Reheman

    Himesh is (spiderman) but A R Reheman is (HANUMAN)
    then how is Best

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •