Thread: What are the symptoms to losing your virginity?

SB MahaGuru Colonel Chikoo.RocKstar's Avatar

Default What are the symptoms to losing your virginity?

>>>>>>>>What are the symptoms to losing your virginity?<<<<<<<<<<<

ummm...as far i knw...You'll know once it happens...it hurts like a knife is cutting into your ******...it's pretty painful but if you can over come that oppstical it'll become even better...there are not symptoms other than what it feels like when it's happening...and also you have to bleed...if you don't bleed then you didn't lose your virginity...

If anyone knwz more abt it...he/she most welcum to gv commentz...

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, Chikoorockstar, its about time that you got an education because losing the virginity is not at all like a knife cutting into you. It really varies for different people.

The first time a woman has ******l intercourse does not have to be painful. Pain or discomfort during the first time a woman has ******l sex have three common reasons: the inexperience or lack of attentiveness of her partner, the fact that she may be too young and her body isn't ready, and the stretching open of her hymen.

Many women are afraid of the pain that they worry they will have when their hymen is stretched open during the first time they have ******l intercourse with a man. The hymen is a thin membrane that stretches across a woman's ******l opening. Menstrual fluids pass through an opening in the hymen during a woman's period. However, many women are born without a hymen, some have very little hymenal tissue, and the hymens of others are stretched open during sports or other activities, such as horseback and bicycle riding. All of these factors influence whether or not initial ******l intercourse is painful or uncomfortable for a woman.

Women who have hymenal tissue obstructing the opening to the ****** can prepare for their first intercourse by slowly stretching the hymen open with a clean finger. In rare cases, women who have very thick hymens may need to seek medical assistance to remove the obstruction.

Another common cause of pain or discomfort during ******l intercourse whether or not it's the first time has to do with the amount of time the couple spends in foreplay (sexual activity before penile-******l sex). As a woman becomes sexually aroused, more blood flows into her genitals (this is also true for men). For a woman, this increased blood flow allows her ******l canal to lengthen and widen. It also stimulates the production of ******l lubrication. All these changes allow insertive sex to be more comfortable. Unfortunately, many women have ******l intercourse before their bodies are fully aroused because their partners aren't paying attention, don't know what they're doing, or are in too much of a hurry.

Men tend to become sexually aroused more quickly than women. So, often they insert the ***** before a woman's body has had time to become fully aroused. If the guy is aware of the difference in arousal speed, then he may be more willing to take his time during foreplay. This lets the ****** become sufficiently lubricated and for the woman's body to become ready for ******l intercourse. Unfortunately, when people are first having sex, they tend to be impatient, clumsy, and self-conscious which is why people's first experiences aren't always the greatest.

Default for women!

The most important key is communication. Let your partner know what is comfortable and what is not comfortable. Encourage him to take his time. Let him know that women need a longer period of stimulation than men to become fully aroused. If partners take their time, are attentive to one another's pleasure, and they communicate, there can be very little discomfort and sex can be very pleasant even the first time.

For young women whose bodies are not ready, however, no amount of communication or foreplay will make ******l intercourse comfortable or fun, which is another reason why so many girls wait until they're older.

Hope this information helps!

Oopz!!...wao...thx a ltz maam...

Bang Bang !! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

this info helps a great maam..........now 1 question from my side......
    does a man feels any sort of pain during first sex............do they bleed.......

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by adirocksit View Post
    this info helps a great maam..........now 1 question from my side......
    does a man feels any sort of pain during first sex............do they bleed.......

Nehi yaar mujhe toh kuch pain feel nehi hua tha...it wl b fun dude..ACTUALLY EXCIETMENT MAIN PAIN KA PATA NEHI CHALTA HAI...ya fr sum guyz itz painful durin openin da cap of ***** othrwise else itz nt painful fr men...

No, there is no pain for men unless there is some infection or something. So relax and think about giving your women a good time....WHEN the time comes!!

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    No, there is no pain for men unless there is some infection or something. So relax and think about giving your women a good time....WHEN the time comes!!
    Maam whn da time cumz actually??...aftr 21 or wht??..apun toh limit tod chuka hai..in da age of 19...

Bang Bang !! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chikoo.RocKstar View Post

Nehi yaar mujhe toh kuch pain feel nehi hua tha...it wl b fun dude..ACTUALLY EXCIETMENT MAIN PAIN KA PATA NEHI CHALTA HAI...ya fr sum guyz itz painful durin openin da cap of ***** othrwise else itz nt painful fr men...
    thnks for the info maam and rockstar

Madam tusi greatt ho !
    I am Freakin' Insecure Neurotically Emotional.

I am FINE.