Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top Things That Men Should Know About Women When Looking to Date

- WilDChilD - Major General najis's Avatar

Default Top Things That Men Should Know About Women When Looking to Date

When a man needs to build a project he is going to need to look at a plan. How well he pays attention to the details of that plan will determine if it is a success or not. The same concept can be used when a man is attempting to date a woman. He needs to know how to approach her, what to say and not to say and whether she is a woman he will want to spend the rest of his life. The only way a man will get the woman he so desires, is if he reads the plan. The following information provides details on what men should know about women when they are looking to date them.

Know for a fact whether or not she is really interested in exchanging phone numbers. Look at the way she responds when you request it. Does she seem to be apprehensive? She looks away, seems bothered, forces a grin or keeps her hands along her sides, these are all signs she isn't really sure about giving you the phone number and you just may get a fake one. If you see these signs, make her feel at ease and just offer yours.

She will talk about your first meeting with family and friends seeking advice. It is important to put your best foot forward. Women are similar to men when it comes to physical attraction. They are looking at your height, teeth and nails, attire, remembering your smell, thinking of your voice, and how you made them feel.

Smart women may attempt to do research on you if they have enough information during that first meeting. If you know when you Google your name there is negativity associated with it, you may want to have an explanation when the time comes. However, don't pre-warn her on the first meeting, you may scare her off and most of all don't be dishonest by giving her a fake name either.

Her first call to you doesn't mean that she is certain about going out with you. When she is ready to communicate with you, she is also ready to ask questions. Think about some of the things she may ask about you such as you're past relationship, your employment, your family and other topics they may be personal. If you aren't ready to tell the truth, don't lie. Instead, provide her with just enough information that will keep her interested.

Never assume that she is just as interested in you as you are in her. The conversation may be going well, but that doesn't mean she is sold on going out with you. Keep talking and provide another opportunity to talk again. Don't rush a meeting with her; you may appear desperate.

Take your time getting to know her by being prepared to ask her questions that will evoke a positive reaction. When she provides details about something that obviously makes her feel happy, follow up with questions. For instance, she tells you about how much she loves her job, ask her questions about what is it about the job that inspires her. She talks about her children. Follow up with questions about how does it make her feel being a parent.

Don't sell yourself short. If you know that you are a kind, considerate man, then say so. However, she will be turned off by a long drawn out paragraph of how you are God's gift to women, so don't overdo it. For example say, "People have told me that I am generous and sweet."

Be open to talk about your strengths and weaknesses, but don't dominate the conversation by only conversing about you. No one knows you better than yourself, so of course you enjoy talking about yourself. However, it takes two to make a relationship; therefore, if you don't want to turn her off, answer her questions in three to four sentences, then ask her a question. Don't ever allow the spotlight to stay on you through the whole show!

Avoid the temptation to try to keep her on the phone for hours (avoid elaborating about your past during the first phone call.) The conversation is going well, but you find yourself talking about things you rather not get into during the first conversation and/or meeting, this is a clear sign to say, "I forgot I have to do XYZ or It's getting late and I need to do XYZ..." get off the phone. Don't ruin a good time by talking her to death and bringing up the dreaded ex conversation so soon. (Now if she brings it up so be it, but you don't have to provide all the gory details either. She will remember what you said and throw it back in your face if you ever should argue with her in the future.)
    Don't compromise or settle for things about her. If painting means everything to her and you think painting ****s, you may want to re-consider dating her. At some point you will say something to offend her passion, some people are just that sensitive and will break up with you for even the littlest of things. Avoid dating anyone who you know you are not interested in no matter how beautiful they look. You don't like children, (why are you dating a mother with children?) She has an ex-husband with whom she still communicates (if that bothers you, why settle?) She may still live at home with relatives, active in the church, workout obsessively...don't tell yourself you can handle these issues when you know you can't.
    Last edited by Preeto Maam; 19-06-2008 at 10:09 AM.
    Behind Every Successful Man There's A Women. That's Because Women Never Run After Men Who Don't Succeed!

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Interesting...I'll direct people who are looking for first meeting behaviour answers to this thread!!

SB Champion Lieutenant vsingh165's Avatar

The TOP thing that men should know is that dating is a futile way of establishing a close relationship; she always has the word "NO" on the tip of her tongue. Better to leave women to their own independent careers/lives.

Quote Originally Posted by vsingh165 View Post
    The TOP thing that men should know is that dating is a futile way of establishing a close relationship; she always has the word "NO" on the tip of her tongue. Better to leave women to their own independent careers/lives.
    VN, when you fall, you're going to fall so hard that you won't know what hit you!1 Remember the words of Preeto Maam and tell me when it happens!!

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post

VN, when you fall, you're going to fall so hard that you won't know what hit you!1 Remember the words of Preeto Maam and tell me when it happens!!
    You are Barkha Dutt, Right?

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel thegr8rocky's Avatar

Thnx Dear !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reppo 4 u
    Problems can become opportunities when the right people come together

- WilDChilD - Major General najis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thegr8rocky View Post
    Thnx Dear !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reppo 4 u
    thanks for u are replies and repsssssss
    Behind Every Successful Man There's A Women. That's Because Women Never Run After Men Who Don't Succeed!

I may sound stubborn, but I realize the truth. I have already fallen, and I really don't see the point of climbing up the walls again only to slip once more.

I may sound stubborn, but I realize the truth. I have already fallen, and I really don't see the point of climbing up the walls again only to slip once more.
    Chalo, we'll wait and see!! Let me know IF it happens!!

Quote Originally Posted by brain.scientist View Post
    ????????????????????????
    How in the world did you come to THAT conclusion??

Chalo, we'll wait and see!! Let me know IF it happens!!
    Like I said, it's happened before. This is why I play guitar everyday, it keeps me going even in the tough times. Music is something I can have some faith/security in rather than other people.

But for the other men who want to date, go ahead and try. Maybe you all aren't as weird and crazy as I am and are more socially acceptable.

ησтнιη ρєяѕσηαℓ! Lieutenant-Colonel bondx99's Avatar

Nice Info Yaar...Tfs...Btw wat does dis line mean... 'If you know when you Google your name there is negativity associated with it, you may want to have an explanation when the time comes.'...Plz plz explain!
    Last edited by bondx99; 22-06-2008 at 08:06 PM.

ησтнιη ρєяѕσηαℓ! Lieutenant-Colonel bondx99's Avatar

DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

Wink

what???? this is a totally negative attitude towards a woman dude.....i like woman who like to be independent.......actually i get highly impressed and attracted by those type of women cuz they have the right attitude towards life...........

talking about the thread......its really cool......and i'm gonna start dating now......lol...

DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brain.scientist View Post

hahaha.......lolz......this is too much......i wonder why some people question the reality of Preeto Maam........i mean she cant be anyone else..