Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: Why people fall in love?

  1. #1
    - WilDChilD - Major General najis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Rosewood
    Posts
    36,898
    Rep Power
    100

    Default Why people fall in love?

    It is a mystery why we fall in love. It is a mystery how it
    happens. It is a mystery when it comes. It is a mystery why
    some love grows and it is a mystery why some love fails.

    You can analyze this mystery and look for reasons and
    causes, but you will never do anymore that take the life out
    of the experience. Just as life itself is more than the sum of
    the bones and muscles and electrical impulses in the body,
    love is more than the sum of the interests and attractions
    and commonalities that two people share. And just as life
    itself is a gift that comes and goes in its own time, so too, the
    coming of love must be taken as an unfathomable gift that
    cannot be questioned in its ways.

    Sometimes, hopefully at least once in your life - the gift of
    love will come to you in full flower. Take hold of it and
    celebrate it in all inexpressible beauty. This is the dream we
    all share. More often, it will come and take hold of you,
    celebrate you for a brief moment, then move on.

    When this happen to young people, they too often try to
    grasp the love and hold it to them, refusing to see that it is a
    gift that just as freely, moves away. When they fall out of
    love, or the person they love feels the spirit of love leaving,
    they try desperately to reclaim the love that is lost rather
    than accepting the gift for what it was, then moving on.

    They want answers where there are no answers. They
    want to know what is wrong in them that makes the other
    person no longer love them, or try to get their love to change,
    thinking that if some small things were different, love would
    bloom again. They blame their circumstances and say that if
    they go far away and start a new life, their love will grow.

    They try anything to give meaning to what has happened. But
    there is no meaning beyond the love itself, and until they
    accept its own mysterious ways, they live in a sea of misery.

    You need to know this about love, and accept it. You need to
    treat what it brings you with kindness. If you find yourself in
    love with someone who does not love you, be gentle with
    yourself. There is nothing wrong with you. Love just didn't
    choose to rest in the other person's heart.

    If you find yourself someone in love with you but you don't
    love him back, feel honored that love came and called at your
    door, but gently refuse the gift you cannot return. Do not
    take advantage; do not cause pain. How you deal with love
    is how you deal with yourself. All our hearts feel the same
    pains and joys, even if our lives and ways are different.

    If you fall in love with another, and he falls in love with you,
    and then love chooses to leave, do not try to reclaim it nor to
    assess blame. Let it go. There is a reason and there is a
    meaning. You will know in time.

    Remember that you don't choose love. Love chooses you. All
    you can really do is accept it for all its mystery when it
    comes into your life. Feel the way it fills you to overflowing,
    then reach out and give it away. Give it back to the person
    who brought it alive in you. Give it to others who deem it
    poor in spirit. Give it to the world around you in any way you can.

    There is where many lovers go wrong. Having been so long
    without love, they understand love only as a need. They see
    their hearts as empty places that will be filled by love, and
    they begin to look at love as something that flows to them
    rather than from them.

    The first blush of new love is filled to overflowing, but as
    their love cools, they revert to seeing their love as a need.
    They cease to be someone who generates love and instead
    become someone who seeks love. They forget that the
    secret of love is that it is a gift, and that it can be made to
    grow only by giving it away.

    Remember this and keep it to your heart. Love has its time, its
    own season, its own reason for coming and going. You
    cannot bribe it or coerce it, or reason it into staying. You can
    only embrace it when it arrives and give it away when it
    comes to you. But if it chooses to leave from your heart or
    from the heart of your lover, there is nothing you can do and
    there is nothing you should do. Love always has been and
    always will be a mystery. BE GLAD THAT IT CAME TO LIVE
    FOR A MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE.
    Behind Every Successful Man There's A Women. That's Because Women Never Run After Men Who Don't Succeed!

  2. #2
    Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    61,027
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Remember this and keep it to your heart. Love has its time, its
    own season, its own reason for coming and going. You
    cannot bribe it or coerce it, or reason it into staying. You can
    only embrace it when it arrives and give it away when it
    comes to you. But if it chooses to leave from your heart or
    from the heart of your lover, there is nothing you can do and
    there is nothing you should do. Love always has been and
    always will be a mystery. BE GLAD THAT IT CAME TO LIVE
    FOR A MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE.


    Utterly BEAUTIFUL words! and so true!!

  3. #3
    ℂ℟ỉɱỉℕλL Colonel mamu.zi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    iNDYeaH..!!
    Posts
    15,799
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Nice explanation ma'm............

  4. #4
    ||||--MAN OF STEEL--|||| Colonel BADINDIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Next to that thing...near that thing right after that thing....
    Posts
    14,900
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    Remember this and keep it to your heart. Love has its time, its
    own season, its own reason for coming and going. You
    cannot bribe it or coerce it, or reason it into staying. You can
    only embrace it when it arrives and give it away when it
    comes to you. But if it chooses to leave from your heart or
    from the heart of your lover, there is nothing you can do and
    there is nothing you should do. Love always has been and
    always will be a mystery. BE GLAD THAT IT CAME TO LIVE
    FOR A MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE.


    Utterly BEAUTIFUL words! and so true!!
    I disagree maam! i dont think love has a season. but yes, love does take a loooong time 2 evolve.

    @Topic: here is a more scientific kinda reason.

    Human is a social being. So, during his looong life span, he develops a relationship with another being either of the same species or other species, which makes him feel that he would like to spend the rest of his life span with that being. This special relationship is given the name love.

    Other than humans, very few, "intelligent" creatures with "complex" thoughts can undertstand love. ex: Dogs, Dolphins, Some kind of monkeys, Porpoises etc.
    I Don't Exactly Hate you!
    However, if you were on fire, and I had water,
    I'd drink it!


  5. #5
    New Born patsave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    144
    Rep Power
    100

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by BADINDIAN View Post
    I disagree maam! i dont think love has a season. but yes, love does take a loooong time 2 evolve.

    @Topic: here is a more scientific kinda reason.

    Human is a social being. So, during his looong life span, he develops a relationship with another being either of the same species or other species, which makes him feel that he would like to spend the rest of his life span with that being. This special relationship is given the name love.

    Other than humans, very few, "intelligent" creatures with "complex" thoughts can undertstand love. ex: Dogs, Dolphins, Some kind of monkeys, Porpoises etc.
    exactly! true love lasts FOREEVER in your HEART!

  6. #6
    - WilDChilD - Major General najis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Rosewood
    Posts
    36,898
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by patsave View Post
    exactly! true love lasts FOREEVER in your HEART!
    Behind Every Successful Man There's A Women. That's Because Women Never Run After Men Who Don't Succeed!

  7. #7
    sb lover Captain sameergoodboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    in the heart of kareena
    Posts
    3,093
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    what Is This Nonsense...............simple B'coz They Want To Fall In Well.
    ISHQ KABHIKAREE NA

  8. #8
    ησтнιη ρєяѕσηαℓ! Lieutenant-Colonel bondx99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    MH 08
    Posts
    10,368
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sameergoodboy View Post
    what Is This Nonsense...............simple B'coz They Want To Fall In Well.
    i disagree wid u sameer ...Love is d most beatiful thing on earth. Itz lyk a rose...Beatiful, got thorns, smells gud,can make a day,etc,etc...

  9. #9
    marshal of riddermark Major General the nightrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    37,289
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bondx99 View Post
    i disagree wid u sameer ...Love is d most beatiful thing on earth. Itz lyk a rose...Beatiful, got thorns, smells gud,can make a day,etc,etc...
    but love can't be broken due to
    same ip addresses
    Last edited by the nightrider; 22-06-2008 at 02:39 PM.
    Fell deeds awake.
    now for wrath.
    now for ruin and a red dawn
    Forth eorlingas

  10. #10
    Maverick Colonel Isotope A10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Where u want me to live !
    Posts
    18,484
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    We fall in love b'coz we need to fall in love to live !
    I am Freakin' Insecure Neurotically Emotional.


    I am FINE.

  11. #11
    Banned ankitmast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    218
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BADINDIAN View Post
    I disagree maam! i dont think love has a season. but yes, love does take a loooong time 2 evolve.

    @Topic: here is a more scientific kinda reason.

    Human is a social being. So, during his looong life span, he develops a relationship with another being either of the same species or other species, which makes him feel that he would like to spend the rest of his life span with that being. This special relationship is given the name love.

    Other than humans, very few, "intelligent" creatures with "complex" thoughts can undertstand love. ex: Dogs, Dolphins, Some kind of monkeys, Porpoises etc.
    BILKUL SAHI KAHA.......TOTALLY AGREE WITH HIM

  12. #12
    ησтнιη ρєяѕσηαℓ! Lieutenant-Colonel bondx99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    MH 08
    Posts
    10,368
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the nightrider View Post
    but love can't be broken due to
    same ip addresses
    ???????????

  13. #13
    SB Wizard Major magix_boy11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Barmer Rajasthan
    Posts
    4,555
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    nice yaar
    .

  14. #14
    «╬♥ßÁÐ ßŐŶ Őℱ Śß♥╬« Major RS777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tiger`s Den
    Posts
    5,002
    Rep Power
    94

    Default

    kambakht ishq cheez hai hi aisi

    ek baar jo ho jaaye
    kar jaaye aisi ki taisi
    I Am Free Of All Prejudice. I Hate Everyone Equally.

  15. #15
    Young Gun neonxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    412
    Rep Power
    93

    Default

    Cause they nothing else to do in life.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •