Thread: Channel V Get Gorgeous season 5

Default Channel V Get Gorgeous season 5

Get Gorgeous season 5 featured in Channel V is showcasing a number of gorgeous girls from different parts of India. Among the 14 finalists, 8 are featured here.

Name: Roopa
    City: Pune

This girl is not just about good looks, oodles of attitude and oomph to boot, Unapologetic for being ruthlessly ambitious, this one’s fun and fearless. While studying commerce, she has been modeling on the side for a while now. Sufferer of a major show fetish, her aim in life is to own nothing less than 300 pairs if shoes. A skilled musician, she can play the guitar, the drums and unlike too many girls…the saxophone.

Name: Lavanya
    City: Dehradoon

Wanted to become a doctor. Thank our stars she didn’t, otherwise you wouldn’t have been able to enviously stare at her utterly gorgeous face, totally drool worthy figure and to die-for lustrous hair. This pretty package started modeling at quite an early age. But what makes this girl special is her heart warming simplicity. Perfectionist, go-getter, she gives her hundred percent to whatever she does.

Name: Iris
    City: Mumbai

Fab skin, gorgeous curly hair…this one’s a total package. This self confessed thinker believes it only takes her mere presence to set her apart from the rest. A finalist in the Miss World Tourism Metropolitan, she’s featured in several prestigious print campaigns. Besides modeling, she’s deeply passionate about singing and dancing. In fact, she has trained in classical dancing for seven years! And as if that were not enough, sge’s also a painter, an MBA and state level athelete.

Name: Gwen

Tall, graceful and gorgeous, these are the first things you notice about this leggy model who has scorched a few runways. In a tete-a-tete with her, you realize that she is much more than just a pretty face. Choir singer, percussionist, swimmer…she’s all that and more. Aspirant model and wannabe hairstylist, this go getter who hates whiners is all poised to take off.

[courtsy : menexpert.com]

Name: Anjali

On the ramp she’s a tigress. Off it, a hopeless romantic. This fresh faced beauty believes she was born to rule the runways. Part Indian, part Russian this girl with a major bad fetish, loves shopping and fitness training, but cant decide which one more. With a model elder sister, she got initiated into modeling at a rather early age and has two years of experience of strutting on the ramp already.

Name: Aarushi

This girl next door of your dreams…delightful, sexy. Trained gymnast and fitness freak, she believes its her effortless individuality that sets her apart from the crowd. Adventurous and fun loving, she lives life to the hilt. Its only her frankness that leads to her downfall, she says.

Name: Aarohi

"I want what I want, and there's nothing wrong in that. If that makes me selfish, I am proud to be so", is how she describes herself. Outspoken, opinionated, determined, she always speaks her mind. She has never compromised on her heart's desires and is proud of that. Sincere and dedicated towards whatever she takes on and is looking forward to modeling 'seriously'. This pretty lady is a born winner.

Name: Sameera

This no-nonsense girl has been a finalist on India's hottest and is quiet used to the lime-light. All woman, she loves earrings, dressing up and shopping. A people's person, her only weakness is her emotional side. Confident, poised and armed with an attitude that makes her the centre of attention wherever she goes, she sure has it going.

They are real gorgeous !!!
    I am Freakin' Insecure Neurotically Emotional.

I am FINE.

Dr. Shehzad Lieutenant General X-MAN-S.A's Avatar

Gorgeous babes.................!!!
    If you think anything will affect "Hindu Terrorism and Rapism", you are fooling yourself, Kill them or get ready for your women to be Raped !!

Machinehead Lieutenant General ignoramusenator's Avatar

nice...............

Make My Day