Thread: Tired of my tantrums....anon

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Default Tired of my tantrums....anon

Hi... i have a problem too just wanted ur opinion and help.. im 20 years old.. i always expect my bf to say good stuff to me.. whenever he doesnt.. i get mad and get scared that hez changing buh he always makes me feel better.. and also.. one minute im happy the other minute im angry and i mean angry beyond words... whenever i drive on the highway i start fighting ... and sometimes i sit home and start crying for no reason whatsoever.. what do u think it is.. o and btw this cannot be because of menstrual cycle.. its a daily thing for me...

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

O, I was not about to suggest that you are PMSing my dear. I certainly understand the condition that you are experiencing.
    See, the thing is all about our expectations. We expect to be treated in a certain way and feel hurt and insulted when we are not.
    You will now, actually have to get out of yourself and start understanding your bf too...and where is he coming from. These tempers and tantrums will make your life miserable as well as his and its not intense highs and lows that you want in your relationship, do you? You want a steady , loving relationship.
    For that you MUST calm down, give your bf the love that he deserves and understanding.
    This also means that you don't put your whole life on hold for this guy but do your own thing and keep the relationship in perspective. Do you understand??

Young Gun

well i dont knw what PMSing is but i completely agree with her..
    dont try to drive ur BF up the wall ull just lose him..u have to understand n calm down..
    its like a 2 way road..if u block one side..there will cause traffic jams on the other..n u dont want that..trust me..
    try to understand ur bf more...ur love life will b a smooth sailin..

enjoy..