Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 50 Hottest Woman on TV

DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

Cool 50 Hottest Woman on TV

I'VE PUT THIS THREAD IN INTL. SECTION & NOT TV COZ THESE ARE ALL INTL. CELEBS..........

ADD REPLIES/REPZ FOR THE LIST TO GROW............
    50 Hottest Woman on TV

STARTING WITH.......
    Last edited by adirocksit; 08-08-2008 at 03:03 PM.
    I Hope They Remember You...

Default Mary-Louise Parker

1.Mary-Louise Parker

Here it is, the hotly debated, highly anticipated Number One on our list of the sexiest women in television: Mary-Louise Parker.

Parker, who currently appears as drug dealing single milf Nancy Botwin on Weeds, has been a favorite of ours for years. Form her film roles in movies like Fried Green Tomatoes and her stage work in Proof to her appearances in television on shows such as Angels in America and The West Wing, Parker has always impressed us with her intelligence, depth and acting prowess. And there's one other thing we've always liked about Mary-Louise: she's hotter than a fireplace full of volcanoes.

Perhaps the sexiest thing about Parker is the fact that she seems to become more enticing with age. Her character Nancy is a real, honest to god woman, not some vacant ingénue; yet she retains the seductive winsomeness of her youth.

For that, Mary-Louise Parker is and remains the sexiest woman in television.

Default Tricia Helfer

2.Tricia Helfer

Remember back at number five, how Evangeline Lilly was discovered by an agent while walking? Well, coming in at number two on our list of the sexiest women in television is Tricia Helfer, who started her career when she was discovered by an agent while standing in line. That's right, just standing there.

Now, two things immediately come to mind. Firstly, we've seen lots of girls standing around, and absolutely none of them look like Tricia Helfer. And secondly, we're moving to Canada, the home country of both Lilly and Helfer, because apparently every street corner is chock full of unbelievably sexy, loitering women.

Nowadays, of course, Helfer is doing more than hanging out; she's appearing as Number Six on Battlestar Galactica, which gives us the mind bending question "which version of Helfer is hottest?" Unless you have access to Canada's free mental health care, though, don't think on this for long.
    Last edited by adirocksit; 08-08-2008 at 03:08 PM.

Default Eva Longoria Parker

3.Eva Longoria Parker

The NBA: where crazy hotness happens.

Ever since Eva Longoria made the deranged decision to get married to San Antonio Spurs guard Tony Parker (seriously, a French basketball playing rapper? That's not marriage material, it's a reason to sue your travel agent), we've found a new interest in watching hoops. Sure, the action on the court is still stagnant and the refs are corrupt, but man, there are some major hotties in the crowd.

That's why Longoria -- okay, fine, Longoria Parker -- lands at number three on our list of the sexiest women on television. Yes, she also has her day job as Gabrielle on Desperate Housewives, but it's her radiant presence at otherwise unwatchable basketball games that we love her for. Because otherwise, we never would have tuned in to learn that, yep, the NBA still ****s.

So, thanks, Eva. Now, about that husband of yours...
    Last edited by adirocksit; 08-08-2008 at 03:09 PM.

Default Gina Gershon

4.Gina Gershon

Holy crap, guys. Did you know that Gina Gershon has been appearing on Rescue Me? If you did, then we're quits, because that's the kind of information you share with real friends. Just like we're sharing it now.

Not that we'd blame you for wanting to hoard Gina for yourself. Ever since we saw her in Cocktail, we've been pretty well besotted with Gershon. That's just one of the reasons we're so excited that she's on Rescue Me these days; besides allowing us to put her at number four on our list of the sexiest women on television, it allows us to relive our glory days, when we had a sweet flattop and killer silk Hammer pants.

Funny thing, though; even though we've been the victims of two decades of fashion abuse, Gershon has managed to look hot pretty much every step of the way. I guess that's why she's a superstar and you're stuck talking to us.
    Last edited by adirocksit; 08-08-2008 at 03:09 PM.

Default Evangeline Lilly

5.Evangeline Lilly

Coming in at number five on our list of the sexiest women in television is Evangeline Lilly. Lilly, who has played shifty killer Kate Austen on Lost for the past four seasons, was discovered by a talent agent while she was walking down the street.

Now, we've seen a lot of people walk, but prior to being introduced to Lilly we would have been skeptical of describing this as a marketable talent. For fish, sure. People? Not so much.

Then we started watching Lost and realized the error of our ways. Not only is Lilly an expert at walking, she's fantastic at standing, quinting, sitting, loping... swimming... you know, pretty much everything. Sure, these are normal activities that all people do, but when you see Lilly do them they just seem a little more interesting.

And that's talent. Talent with a capital H-O-T.

Default Katherine Heigl

6.Katherine Heigl

Katherine Heigl just has a really perfect looking face, doesn't she? Go on, you can stare at it. It's just a photo, it's not like she's going to know anyway. Sure, it's rude to stare in person, but that's what the internet is all about, so drink it in.

While you're doing that, here's a little bit of information about Heigl, who comes in at number six on our list of the sexiest women in television. When she was young, her family converted to Mormonism, which I guess is kind of like when Sammy Davis Jr. became Jewish, only without the glass eye. She became a child model and at the age of ten, she... man, you're not even reading this, are you? You're just staring at her. You don't even care that she's been outspoken about the sexism of movie roles offered her, or the controversy that followed or...

Default Rebecca Romijn

7.Rebecca Romijn

Here's what we've never really understood about Mystique in the X-Men films and comics: if she's that damn hot looking, why would she ever change shape?

It's obvious that the producers weren't thinking of that when they gave the role to Rebecca Romijn, who lands at number seven on our list of the sexiest women in television and can currently be seen as Alexis on Ugly Betty. If they had put a little thought into it they would have cast someone homely as Mystique, instead of one of the most beautiful women in the world. And then they go and cover her all up with blue paint, which would make some sense at least if it were edible, but in the context of the film is just aggravating.

Anyway. At least now we've got Alexis to ogle instead. But let me tell you, if she turns into a fat senator or covers herself in ochre, by god, there's going to be hell to pay.

Default Grace Park

8.Grace Park

Clocking in at number eight on our list of the sexiest women on television is Battlestar Galactica's Grace Park, who graces our screen every Friday night as Sharon Valerii, the human-sympathizing version of Cylon model Number Eight.

Now, we know what you're thinking, and no, we didn't put her at number eight on our list as some sort of meta joke. We totally could have, of course, especially in light of the fact that our information tells us that the final Cylon will soon be revealed as Number Nine, Heidi Klum. But, no. Park actually gained the eight spot on our list the old fashioned way: through the sheer power of her tremendous hottitude.

We do have to admit one thing, though: we find her hottest of all when she's in her battle fatigues. You know, that green tank top with the dog tags... Yeah, you know what we're talking about. If this list were in character, she might be higher. But for now... number eight. No pun intended.

Default Heidi Klum

9.Heidi Klum

here's just something about an accent that imbues the speaker with mystery. The foreign, the unknown, it's all just so exciting and sexy.

And nobody is more foreign, mysterious and sexy than supermodel extraordinaire Heidi Klum, who charts at number nine on our list of the sexiest women in television. Klum, who when not strolling the runways of the fashion world can be seen narrating them on Project Runway, has been enchanting viewers and breaking hearts for years with her well timed auf wiedersehens.

It's no surprise that Klum should be so good on these reality competitions; she herself got her big break when she won a modeling contest. So to all those aspiring fashionistas out there, balancing books on your head while pacing in front of a mirror: there is hope.

Now you just need to work on that accent.

Default Yvonne Strahovski

10.Yvonne Strahovski

Every once in awhile someone just comes out of nowhere to take the entertainment world by storm. Not that we're suggesting that Australia is nowhere, but let's face it, it might as well be with the prices airlines are charging these days. So it's especially lucky that NBC discovered Yvonne Strahovski and is featuring her on Chuck as Agent Walker, because it's saving all of us a great deal of money and effort.

Not that NBC needed to work especially hard. Strahovski, who clocks in at number ten on our list of the sexiest women in television, showed up for an audition on just her third day in America and immediately got the part. I mean, NBC has made some dumb moves (does anyone really think Knight Rider is going to do anything other than ****?) but they aren't stupid.

Because when you find someone as hot as Strahovski, you sign her. Even if she is from nowhere itself.

Next 10...........after Some Replies Or Repz.......

repz +++++
    I am Freakin' Insecure Neurotically Emotional.

I am FINE.

want to see the next 10 bro......
    (,")
    </>
    _/\_

bєєи тhєяєdσиє тhคт

Quote Originally Posted by Isotope A10 View Post
    repz +++++
    thanks man...........

Quote Originally Posted by mamu.ji View Post
    want to see the next 10 bro......