Thread: re:husband cheating

Default re:husband cheating

i am in love with a guy who is married.......i vcan't stop thinkin about him we work together.......so this make it harder to forget him so please advise what to do..he doesn't know i am in love with him :O(

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi there Sweety,

Now the thing is that I would not advise you to get into a relationship with a married man AT ALL! In fact, there is a thread here that lists 10 reasons NOt to get into a relationship with a married man and each one of the reasons is RIGHT and correct!
    Even if he IS in love with you and you declare it to each other, do you realise how much suffering it will cause YOU?? The passion and excitement is there, but you are ALWAYS second best, my dear. There are VERY few men who will disrupt their families for another woman, no matter how much they love her.

Its best to be good friends. let this end here only. It will save you a lot of pain in the future. Once you don't take it any further, your feelings will automatically settle down!!

Stay out sweeeety dear.I know it is hard.But if u get into this u will land up into realy serious trouble.I agree with Maam.Just know that there is someone in this world who is just right for you n it is ur and his destiny to be with each other.Just divert ur mind in other things.Develop some hobbies per chance.

sweety..... go to ths thread 10 reasons not to date married man !!!!!!! and i think thr is no point in any releationship which does not hav future .... so try to forget him and start fresh

Wink

10 Reasons to Not Date a Married Man

There are no positive reasons for dating a married man. Even the good reasons don't stand the test of time and turn out to be bad ideas in good ideas' clothing. If you find yourself on the brink of temptation, look at these 10 truths before you leap:

1. He won't commit to a future with you.

A man who is in a very unhappy or unsatisfying marriage can feel swept away by how wonderful you make him feel. He may even blurt out, "I've never felt this way before and I can see spending the rest of my life with you." This may sound like a commitment to a future with you. It's not. Don't confuse his loving the way you make him feel with his loving you and making a commitment to you.

2. Cheating on his wife tells you how he deals with any situation he doesn't like.

You are evidence of his inability to avoid dealing with unpleasant situations head on. This means that he's likely to resort to some devious behavior with you if the two of you encounter relationship problems.

3. Hiding is exhausting.

Having to keep your relationship a secret can attack your self-esteem and cause you to miss out on one of the wonderful aspects of a relationship. Walking together freely and radiantly through the world can fill you with the glow of being with someone who is proud to be with you.

4. He's got his cake and is eating it, too.

He has a legitimate married relationship that helps his public persona and he has an illegitimate one with you to make up for what he's missing in his marriage. As appreciative as he sounds, many women who are involved with married men come to resent his having the best of both worlds, when she has the least.

5. Can you love someone who is so disrespectful of his wife?

The existence of your relationship with a married man tells you how little he respects his wife by lying to her instead of being a man and telling her that he wants out.

6. Lose his respect and it's over.

Even though he's the one who pursued you. Even though he's the one that made it difficult to say "No." And even though he tells you how wonderful you are. At some level, he's going to have trouble respecting you for settling for such a flawed relationship. Like the Groucho Marx joke, "He may not want to be in a relationship that would have him as a partner."

7. You're not a home wrecker, just an accomplice.

Like it or not, you are a willing participant in a man violating his vows and betraying the trust of his wife -- not to mention grossly disappointing his children and making it difficult for them to see him as a role model.

8. You're kidding yourself.

Despite his reassuring you how much you mean to him, his not ending his relationship with his wife in an above-board and respectful way -- and not beginning a legitimate relationship with you -- are actions that speak louder than words.

9. Beware the guilt boomerang.

Many men (and women) have difficulty accepting full responsibility for their deceitful actions. Human nature finds it easier to blame than to accept shame. If he is caught by his wife or conscience, don't be surprised if he tries to blame you and get you to take the fall.
    10. Time is too precious to waste.

Ever notice how quickly the years go as you get older? Because it's convenient and comfortable, a relationship with a married man can go on for a long time -- and before you know it, eat up the precious time you might have had in a healthy relationship with a chance of flourishing. When people who have been involved with married men finally move on, they often regret having wasted the time in a dead-end affair.
    Chocolate, men, coffee: some things are better rich.

Stop fishing in troubled waters !
    I am Freakin' Insecure Neurotically Emotional.

I am FINE.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by sweeeety View Post
    i am in love with a guy who is married.......i vcan't stop thinkin about him we work together.......so this make it harder to forget him so please advise what to do..he doesn't know i am in love with him :O(

sweeety dont let the feeling die ....

love can happen anywhere and with anyone

and its not ll about expecting back

just love him and stay happy instead of trying to suppress ur feelings

and loveits not all about bing togather and getting married

its like gathering some wonderful moments for a life time

Quote Originally Posted by haaye.ji View Post
    sweeety dont let the feeling die ....

love can happen anywhere and with anyone

and its not ll about expecting back

just love him and stay happy instead of trying to suppress ur feelings

and loveits not all about bing togather and getting married

its like gathering some wonderful moments for a life time
    I agree to haaye.ji.But be sure to draw a line when things go out of control.Take care and God blees u girl.

sweety......

sorry to say but...r u sure this is love? as per me...coz u guys work togeather thts y you feel more attracted to him...which u think is love. love doesn't happens like tht baby. so...the solution is change the job and dont see him anymore....as the time will pass and you wil start forgettin abt him...then u wil realise it was nt love.........

may be ur love is true...bt the fact is he is married....

so think and take ur decision..........

sonds like - JUDAAI hindi movie, he he. Plz dnt get invo;ved in this relationship

thanks for all the advice everyone!!!

Life is complicated Captain gagz!'s Avatar

follow the advice dear.

Quote Originally Posted by gagz! View Post
    follow the advice dear.
    yeah i will thanks!~!