Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ‘Bigg Boss Season 2’

Default ‘Bigg Boss Season 2’

‘Bigg Boss Season 2’, the Indian version of ‘Big Brother’, comes with its unique twists this year that make it bigger and better – ‘newsmakers’ replace ‘celebrities’ in ‘BIG BOSS SEASON 2’. That apart, for the first time in the history of Indian television, a show is being launched that will be aired everyday. Further, there will be half an hour LIVE and unedited slot everyday starting second week that will air starting 12.30 a.m. Can it get more exciting? Yes, throw-in a couple of commoners with the ‘newsmakers’ and the equation becomes even more exciting.

‘Bigg Boss Season 2’ presents the unique combination of reality and real unscripted drama. It is the ultimate reality where 14 handpicked strangers will be locked in a house…here we are talking about REAL people, REAL emotions and REAL drama. As the 14 hand picked contestants vie with each other to survive in the Bigg Boss Season 2 house, irritation, backbiting and backstabbing reach it’s prime. This group living together for 12 weeks brings out the best and worst in the contestants as they tussle to cope with the social pressure cooker until the bitter end stands a chance of winning the title and the large cash prize of Rs 75 lakhs!
    "Value has a Value Only if its Value is Valued"

Big Boss 2 was launched on Colors TV. Shilpa Shetty , BIg Brother winner is a Host of the Show Bigboss 2 on Colors Tv.

According to some magazine, Mika Singh, Ketaki Dave, Raja Choudhary, Sherlyn Chopra and Aamir Khan’s brother Faisal Khan are probable participants in Big Boss 2.

However now it is confirm that Sherlyn Chopra / Mona Chopra and Aamir khan's brother Faisal Khan are not in the list of Participants / Contestants in Big boss 2 on Colors Tv , Hosted by Actress Shilpa Shetty.

Sherlyn Chopra wanted camers in her bathroom in Big boss 2 , to show her colourfull bikinis. The Big Boss 2 show organisers refused it by saying that it is against our culture. While Faisal khan get denial from Court to stay at Big Boss 2 studio.

Default The List of BigBoss 2 Participants / Contestants

Ketki Dave (Arara ra Gujarati Actress , Kyu ki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu thi)

Zulfi Sayed (model)

Monica Bedi (ABu Salem girl friend)

Was watching it yesterday .............. I don't think I will be watching it again !!
    I am Freakin' Insecure Neurotically Emotional.

I am FINE.

Raja choudary ( Husband of Shweta Tiwari)

Rakhee (Sweety of Hum Paanch)

Rahul Mahajan (late pramod mahajan's son)

Debojeet Saha ( Winner of saregamapa)

Payal Rohatgi ( Bold Bollywood Actress )

Sambhavna (Bhojpuri Actress)

Ehsaan Qureshi (comedian - Indian Laugter Challenge )

Bang Bang !! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

it contains absolutely ugly people.........saw it yesterday........rakhee is the ugliest of all...............but rahul mahajan looks like a leader right from the first day..........

ashutosh........the roadies winner is also a cool guy........
    Arey abhi to Party shuru hui hai

Ashutosh kaushik ( winner of show Mtv Roadies)

Sanjay Nirupam ( EX MP congress)

Jade Goody ( Shilpa Shetty's Co Contestant at Celebrity Big Brother )

is jade a guest or a contestent

Default Breaking News

Goody diagnosed with cancer, leaves Big Boss

Twenty-seven year old Jade Goody pulled out of the reality show Big Boss Season 2 on Tuesday after it was revealed that she has cervical cancer, sources from the channel Colors

Sun newspaper quoting a friend of Goody said, 'She was called into the Diary Room and spoke to her agent and then her consultant in the UK. She just burst into tears, ran out and said to housemates 'I have cancer'. Jade was then led out of the house and she is coming back to England to see another consultant. She is completely devastated.'

The contestant earlier survived two cancer scares. She will be flown back to UK on Tuesday night.

Sources reveal that the footage of the incident may not be broadcasted.

Goody made headlines last year during the British reality show Big Brother for her racial comments against housemate Shilpa Shetty who is now the host of Big Boss season 2. Goody had come to India to participate in Big Boss to prove that she is no racist.

Media reports suggested that she is the highest paid participant (Rs 80 lakh) on the show.

in the name of LOVE Lieutenant-Colonel pup's Avatar

Default ~~ Jade Goody has cancer; leaves Bigg Boss ~~

Reality TV star Jade Goody has cancer, her spokesman said. The news was broken to the 27-year-old mother of two while she was appearing in the TV show Bigg Boss Season 2.

The Sun reports Goody was called in to the Diary Room, where she spoke to her consultant in the UK by telephone. She then burst into tears and ran into the house in hysterics, telling housemates: "I have cancer".

She was immediately withdrawn from the show and is flying back home for treatment. Her spokesman told the Sun : "She went for tests and results have come back and she has cancer of the womb. She was phoned up and informed. This is a massive blow for her."

The newspaper reports Goody had undergone hospital tests earlier this month after her third cancer scare. It followed four mystery collapses.

It is believed she went on the show to try to make amends, after being accused of racism on last year's Celebrity Big Brother. The show features 12 Indian celebrities and is hosted by Shilpa Shetty, 33, the Bollywood star who won the hearts of viewers after being bullied by Goody and other housemates.

Goody was thought to be earning up to Ł100,000 for her appearance on the show. Ofcom received more than 50,000 complaints about Goody, Danielle Lloyd and former S Club singer Jo O'Meara's alleged racist bullying, with Goody referring to Shetty as "Shilpa Poppadom".
    The introductory episode of the second season drew maximum viewership in its time slot among general entertainment channels (GECs). Over four million viewers sat glued to their TV sets watching contestants such as Rahul Mahajan, Sanjay Nirupam, Monica Bedi and Jade Goody.
    Television actors Ketaki Dave and Rakhi Vijayan, item girl Sambhavna Seth, actors Payal Rohatgi and Monica Bedi, non-celebrity Elina are part of the female inmates of the "Bigg Boss" house.
    Among the men, model-actor Zulfi Syed, music reality show winner Debojit Saha, MTV Roadies 5.0 winner Ashutosh Kaushik, TV actress Shweta Tiwari's estranged husband Raja Chaudhry, Congress member Sanjay Nirupam, Rahul Mahajan - son of late Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Pramod Mahajan - and comedian Ehsaan Qureshi will add to the melodrama.

≈◘ Šţíđéµmâń ◘≈

omg..........god bless jade.....

Datz sad.........wishing her all da best !!
    I am Freakin' Insecure Neurotically Emotional.

I am FINE.

god bless her >>>>>>>>>>