Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jade Goody detected with Cancer, to leave "Bigg Boss"

Default Jade Goody detected with Cancer, to leave "Bigg Boss"

London, Aug 19 (IANS) : British reality TV star Jade Goody, who came to India to participate in the second season of Indian show 'Bigg Boss', has been detected with cancer and will now leave the series.

Goody, 27, and a mother of two, is suffering from cervical cancer, thesun.co.uk reported.

The news was broken to Goody Monday night in the diary room of the Indian version of British show 'Celebrity Big Brother'. She went hysterical after hearing of her condition and all that she told her housemates was, 'I have cancer'.

A close friend said: 'She was called into the diary room and spoke to her agent and then her consultant in the UK. She just burst into tears, ran out and said to housemates 'I have cancer'.

'Jade was then led out of the house and she is coming back to England to see another consultant. She is completely devastated.'

In Monday's episode, she was exempted from nominations for the first eviction that were to take place Friday, as she was an international participant.

According to the report, the scenes were not aired at the time and will also not be broadcast in India in the next episode. However, there was speculation last night over whether the footage will be aired in Britain.

Apparently, Goody had undergone medical tests earlier this month after she had her third cancer scare. It followed four mystery collapses.

The last time she fainted she came round to find she had been bleeding. She was visited in hospital by ex-boyfriend Jack Tweed and three-year-old son Freddie.

Goody, from Upshire, Essex, was tested for bowel cancer in 2006 and ovarian cancer in 2004, but the results came out to be negative.

Goody was thrown out of 'Big Brother' after bullying Bollywood star Shilpa Shetty last year. Shilpa, who won the British reality show, is hosting the show's Indian version.

Despite her condition, Goody decided to be a part of 'Bigg Boss' to try and amend 'people's perception about her'.

The channel Colors, which is airing the show in India, and production house Endemol India could not be reached for comment.

add replies and repps

Very sad indeed !
    I am Freakin' Insecure Neurotically Emotional.

I am FINE.

Trance Infection Major General AxN's Avatar

Abay kya.... Daily news daikh kay idher post kiyay jaa raha hai....

This one is third time REPOST !!! :a43:

Search before posting....
    ▫▪▫▪ . Armin Van Buuren... the only definition of Trance !! ▪▫▪▫
    Ŧλέ ßαδ вøγ

Quote Originally Posted by AxN View Post
    Abay kya.... Daily news daikh kay idher post kiyay jaa raha hai....

This one is third time REPOST !!! :a43:

Search before posting....
    sorry , i dont watch news , i got this from a site , so posted , sorry for repost

Repost or not, new info for me, I wish she would die.

Quote Originally Posted by saaju06 View Post
    lollzz
    tfr

Quote Originally Posted by saaju06 View Post
    new info is that

apni mona chopra (shreylen) aa rahi hai

BIG BOSS2 MEIN

ab to 3 bomb ho gaye

payal, sambavana, mona

Quote Originally Posted by boll2 View Post
    new info is that

apni mona chopra (shreylen) aa rahi hai

BIG BOSS2 MEIN

ab to 3 bomb ho gaye

payal, sambavana, mona

tfr

Sherlyn aa raha hai,

3 bombs,
    I wish they would place a camera in

ith Jade Goody leaving Bigg Boss 2 after being diagnosed with cancer, speculation is rife whether rising star Sherlyn Chopra will replace the Brit in the television show.

It can be recalled that after being in discussion for appearing on “Bigg Boss”, the firebrand was shown the door as her two conditions could not be met on time. She had asked for a sum of Rs 3 crore for her 3-month stay in the “Bigg Boss” house. Since, after her first music album “Outrageous”, her second album “Dard-e-Sherlyn” has also become a runaway success, she felt that only a decent price could keep her inside the house for three months.

But for Sherlyn to give her nod, she needs an incentive, said her publicist Dale Bhagwagar. “Only if she gets what she deserves to be away for three months from the promotions of her latest musical success Dard-e-Sherlyn, will she agree to be on the show,” he said.

It is also learnt that Sherlyn had suggested that the makers install cameras even in bathrooms of the house, so that she could flaunt her vast collection of colourful bikinis and inner wear while bathing

Big Boss 2

Day 2

Day two begins with housemates having insomnia as none of them have slept the entire night as the task was to sleep in total of 100 hours till Wednesday. They all decide to sleep and wake up in some time and then continue with their task.

The first alarm rings but no one wakes up. At the second alarm the first housemate to wake up is Ketki Dave and is shocked to see everybody sleeping.At the third alarm all the housemates wake up.

Ehsaan initially gave cooking tips to Ketki Dave.

Debojit is frustrated that he cannot do his riyaz without his musical instrument.

While Rahul Mahajan cracked jokes and made people laugh, Ashutosh Kaushik and Ehsaan Qureshi gathered all and made Jade Goody play the very Indian sport of kabaddi!

Jade, trying hard to talk in Hindi, couldn’t understand the game’s name and called it ‘cup of tea’, leaving everyone in splits.

Further in the episode all of them are sitting together and Raja tells Aashutosh teasingly to teach Jade Hindi. Ashutosh starts with A for Aloo, B for Bhaloo and further on.

After some time Jade Goody starts crying because she is missing her children. Monica consoles her and tries to calm her down.

Payal looks in the camera and wishes “Happy Birthday” to her mother.

Further in the episode Jade finds out that she is suffering from cancer and then Bigg Boss decides to bid her good bye and wishes her that she recovers well.

tfs.... now the house is clean....
    (,")
    </>
    _/\_

bєєи тhєяєdσиє тhคт

lol
    tfr friends

Machinehead Lieutenant General ignoramusenator's Avatar

'I would have been dead within three months': Jade to have urgent hyst*****omy for advanced cancer !

Jade Goody would have been dead within three months if her cervical cancer hadn't been spotted, she has revealed.

The Big Brother star is to undergo a hyst*****omy next week as doctors battle to save her life, she told the Sun.

The 27-year-old has a large tumour on her womb that doctors say may have spread to her blood stream, giving rise to fears that secondary tumours may develop on other organs.

'I'm fighting for my life,' she told the Sun. 'I am going to fight the damn thing every step of the way because I have two beautiful boys who are my world. But I have to be realistic and face the possibility that I may not live to see them grow up.
    'I can't face telling my boys because they are so young. They think mummy has a tummy ache.'

After her operation Jade, who has second stage cancer, will undergo radiotherapy and chemotherapy and will lose her hair.

Jade was told of her illness last week while appearing in the Indian version of Big Brother. She had undergone tests for the disease before flying out but decided to go on the show as planned to receive a £100,000 appearance fee.

Jade and former partner Jack Tweedy leave her consultants after learning the seriousness of her condition

In an interview before she left she spoke of her desire to have a daughter, something which will now never happen.

'I broke down at the thought of never having more children. I have always longed for a baby girl,' said Jade, mother to Bobby, five, and Freddie, three.

She said: 'Since Big Brother my life has been fashioned by publicity. But no way would I want anyone to be in my shoes now.'

Goody's reputation was left in tatters after being accused of racially abusing Bollywood star Shilpa Shetty in the celebrity version of the reality show last year. The pair were reunited for the show in India.

'I'm not proud of the way I behaved. But Shilpa gave me a big hug and I went straight into the house.'

Jade's consultant Ann Coxon told the Sun: 'She has serious second stage cancer and needs surgery as soon as possible. This cancer is in an advanced stage and was diagnosed in the nick of time.

'If she'd stayed in India for the next three months she wouldn't be here.'
    Four previous smear tests for cervical cancer revealed pre-cancerous cells in her womb - but each time Jade was given the all clear after they were removed.

Her cancer was only diagnosed when she collapsed at home and she was rushed to princess Alexandra Hospital in Essex.

Make My Day