Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stars Who've Undergone WEIGHT CHANGES for Roles !!

SB Legend Brigadier General Fastidious's Avatar

Arrow Stars Who've Undergone WEIGHT CHANGES for Roles !!

♥ EVA LONGORIA PARKER ♥

The actress, 33, turned heads when she suddenly put on weight in July 2008 for the upcoming fifth season of Desperate Housewives. However, the petite actress just couldn't pack on enough pounds - she is also wearing butt pads and stomach pads to play the part of Gabrielle!

♥ SELMA BLAIR ♥

How did Blair, 36, describe her weight gain experience for her role in the NBC version of the hit Australian TV series Kath & Kim? "Unpleasant. I'd have lacerations on my body from my shorts being so tight."

JESSICA SIMPSON
    What foods did Simpson, 28, munch on to slim down for her role as Daisy in 2005's Dukes of Hazzard? Broccoli, asparagus, seared fish, and grilled chicken, all foods part of her trainer Harley Pasternak's 5-Factor Diet. No dessert or bread allowed!

♠ MATT DAMON ♠
    To puff up for his role in the upcoming crime thriller The Informant, the actor, 37, chowed down on In-N-Out burgers, guzzled beer and "basically had a great time," he has said.

♥ RENEE ZELLWEGER ♥

For her role as a chubby, self-concious Brit in 2001's Bridget Jones's Diary, Zellweger, 39, didn't mind putting on the extra pounds. "Emotionally, it doesn't affect me," she said.

♥ BEYONCE KNOWLES ♥

Knowles, 26, lost 20 pounds to star as Deena Jones in Dreamgirls by adhering to the Master Cleanse liquid diet. However, she realized that this wasn't the healthiest option. "I would not recommend it if someone wasn't doing a movie because there are other ways to lose weight, but I needed to lose it really quick...it was strictly for the movie," she has said.

♥ COLIN FARRELL ♥

Although fans were worried over Farrell's shocking 40-pound weight loss for his role in Triage, the 32-year-old assured the public that it was done for purely professional reasons: "I lost weight because my role demanded it...It was all very healthy," he said.

♥ ANNA FARIS ♥

For her role in this summer's sorority comedy The House Bunny, Faris, 31, had to drop 10 pounds to play the lead character. "It was awful. I had to work out a lot and could only eat certain things. It was the regime of it all that I didn't enjoy," she recently told Fox News. "But I've gained all the weight back now."

♥ MEGAN FOX ♥

She may have been voted the sexiest woman in the world, but the director of Transformers thought Megan Fox was too skinny. The actress was ordered to pack on 10 pounds before filming the sequel, in which she stars opposite Shia LaBeouf. "I'd lost a lot of weight and got really scrawny, but I was told I had to put on a size because [the director] doesn't like skinny girls," Fox, 22, told reporters at a FOX press event.

♥ JARED LETO ♥

Leto, 36, gained the equivalent of a small-to-medium-sized child - 62 pounds! - for the 2007 film Chapter 27, in which he plays John Lennon assassinator Mark David Chapman. "I would eat a large Domino's pizza every night for dinner," Leto told Sirius Satellite Radio. "It actually wasn't any fun....I was force feeding myself to such an extent that I would throw up in the back of my throat every day. My body was falling apart."

♥ CHRISTIAN BALE ♥

Best known as Batman, Bale, ditched the batsuit and more than 60 pounds in 2004 to play an anorexic factory worker who thinks he sees ghosts in The Machinist. During the eight-week production process, Bale says he quickly got used to being hungry. However, "I was a little bit too eager to eat afterwards and I rushed that," the actor told MovieWeb.com. "That wasn't wise."

HALLA BOL Field Marshal amitsush's Avatar

nice thread
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

good info !
    I am Freakin' Insecure Neurotically Emotional.

I am FINE.

Doctor Lieutenant General nutkhutsunny's Avatar

Nice....Work Done........

Thanks for Sharing
    Love the Words
    Eco friendly, Nature ke Rakshak
    Mein bhi hun
    "Nature"

ThanQ!!!