Thread: I loved Abu Salem : Monica Bedi

!! PostMaster !! Field Marshal passion_unlimitedd's Avatar

Default I loved Abu Salem : Monica Bedi

‘‘I was never married to Abu Salem, I only lived with him for a year,’’ clarified actor Monica Bedi who was evicted from the Big Boss reality show on Friday after three weeks.

Monica doesn’t deny her relationship with Salem. ‘‘I loved him but it isn’t the same anymore. Last I spoke to him on September 18, 2002, the day we were arrested. I haven’t been in touch with him since then. I really don’t know from where the media got our quotes while we were in prison. I am not with him anymore and have got nothing to do with him at all.’’

Monica says she was not aware of Salem’s identity when she met him but concedes that his feelings for her were genuine. ‘‘He really tried hard to change and made a lot of effort for my sake. I should get credit for it. He tried his best but his past kept catching up.’’

The actor says she was forced to flee India only because of the fear that the police would trap Salem through her. ‘‘He feared that cops would catch and torture me to find his whereabouts. He told me he wanted time to change, so I went with him.’’

Monica says her relationship with Salem was falling apart once they left India and that she tried to escape at least three times. ‘‘He somehow found me and got me back.’’

There are allegations that a lot of Salem’s properties are on the actor’s name. ‘‘Not true. If I had so much property on my name, I wouldn’t be borrowing and living in a rented place in Mulund. You think I should’ve told him that I will take the property but not marry you. That is not done. As of today I know nothing about his property.’’

When told that the Intelligence Bureau is keeping tabs on her, Monica said, ‘‘Let them follow me wherever I go, at least then they will know the truth.’’

When told that Mumbai Police has asked for the unedited tapes of Big Boss, Monica said, ‘‘They are more than welcome to do so. I have no fear.’’

While Monica denies keeping in touch with Salem, the gangster seems to be keeping himself updated on her. He was reportedly upset over Monica’s closeness to Rahul Mahajan. ‘‘Media writes anything without even talking to the person concerned. As for Rahul Mahajan, whatever happened in Big Boss house was just for fun.’’

When asked how she would react if Rahul repeated his proposal for marriage after his exit from Big Boss, she said, ‘‘I don’t think he will repeat the proposal. Yes, I want to marry one day and settle down but only after I get the right guy.’’

Monica is currently writing her autobiography and lives in Mulund. ‘‘Nobody wanted to rent out a house to me in the suburbs. It is sad but I will fight it out. I’ll clear my name and make a name for myself in the industry.’’

Monica rues the fact that she couldn’t spend time in the show. ‘‘How I wish I had got to spend two more weeks in the Big Boss house. It would’ve helped me clear my name. I am someone who takes time to open up. I really needed people to know the real Monica Bedi is not a bad girl.’’

सत्यमेव जयते Field Marshal Baadsah's Avatar

tfs...........
    You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones every dog that barks.
    -Winston Churchill

SB Spearhead Field Marshal Rocky-10's Avatar

Thanx for sharing..........

Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman,
    but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man.

tfs..............
    I am Freakin' Insecure Neurotically Emotional.

I am FINE.

SB Legend Brigadier General

a beauty she was

!! PostMaster !! Field Marshal passion_unlimitedd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baadsah View Post
    tfs...........
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky-10 View Post

Thanx for sharing..........
    Quote Originally Posted by Isotope A10 View Post
    tfs..............
    Quote Originally Posted by atiqsyedpk View Post
    a beauty she was