Thread: Im Charlize Theron - Come Know Me More . . .

●๋•нαя ∂нα∂кαη υѕкє ℓιソє● Field Marshal kaps58's Avatar

Default Im Charlize Theron - Come Know Me More . . .

::::= Charlize Theron =::::

Charlize Theron born and grew up in a small town called Benoni and was a member of the tribe South Soho. She was born a single child in a very wealthy family. She learned many of the 28, (twenty-eight!) languages she speaks from the staff on her parents' farm. When she was 6, Charlize showed her first signs of what would be her stardom. She began ballet and considered doing this for a career. She continued dancing and would eventually go professional in Johannesburg. At the age of 16 she took an offer to begin modelling in Milan, Italy, because she'd won a local modeling contest. She was not content with the way she was viewed as a model, so on the last day of shooting under her current contract in New York City, she decided she wouldn't return to Milan. Instead she began dancing with the Joffrey school in New York, returning to her first love. At 18, she suffered a ballet ending injury. And her carreer ended in this field.

God is Really Creative....I Mean... Just Luk @ Me ...!!!

She bought a ticket to Hollywood and grabbed a role in "2 Days In the Valley" and quickly lost her South African accent. She's slowly battled her way up through Hollywood ranks to the title of "starring actress" with roles in "The Cider House Rules", "The Astronaut's Wife", "Mighty Joe Young", and more. She's had roles in tons of the great movies of this and the past decade.

After appearing in The Devil's Advocate, Reindeer Games, The Cider House Rules, and Sweet November, Charlize Theron starred in the stylish remake The Italian Job and struck Oscar gold with her gritty performance as a serial killer in Monster. She's also appeared in the 2008 flicks Sleepwalking, Hancock and The Road

Sexiness: Everything about Charlize Theron is sexy. Starting with her amazing green eyes and her magnetic smile, and moving along her 5'10" body, Charlize Theron can render any man helpless.

But her sex appeal has a lot to do with her feminine grace and class, which she has in spades. She always carries herself like a princess (without acting snobby), and is never caught partying it up in the L.A. or New York club scene. Whether she's on the red carpet, in an interview or accepting an award, Charlize Theron always acts like a real woman, as opposed to a childish girl who revels in the spotlight

Success: Charlize Theron was barely beaten out by Elizabeth Berkley for the lead role in Showgirls, which probably salvaged her chances of having a career. But many soon took notice of Charlize Theron after her sexy role in 2 Days in the Valley, and it was all uphill from then on.

After small roles in The Devil's Advocate and The Astronaut's Wife, she appeared in the 1999 Oscar-winning film, The Cider House Rules, which gave her more street cred among critics. Although Reindeer Games, The Legend of Bagger Vance and Sweet November all flopped, audiences were still willing to give her another chance.

Charlize Theron finally seems to be on the right track with her roles. She was in the 2003 remake of The Italian Job, in which she starred alongside Edward Norton and Mark Wahlberg. Charlize Theron proved that she's more than a beautiful face when she took home the Best Actress Golden Globe (in a Drama) and Oscar for her portrayal of real-life man killer Aileen Wuornos in the 2003 biopic Monster. Not only was she impeccable in the role, she was literally unrecognizable.

In 2004, Charlize Theron had roles in The Life and Death of Peter Sellers and Head In The Clouds, which were both met with mixed reviews. However, she received a Best Actress Golden Globe nomination for her lead performance in the drama North Country the following year, while also performing in the film Aeon that same year.

Charlize Theron was out of the limelight for a year, but in '06, Maxim magazine named her No. 25 in its annual Hot 100 issue. In 2007, she appeared in In The Valley Of Elah and Battle in Seattle, and in October of that year, Esquiremagazinenamed Charlize Theron The Sexiest Woman Alive. Not only that; AskMen readers also put Charlize Therron on its annual Top 99 Most Desirable Women of '07.

2008 had Charlize Theron in some big-name movies including Sleepwalking with Dennis Hopper and Woody Harrelson, as well as Hancock and The Road. Her '09 roles are in The Burning Plain, White Jazz, The Brazilian Job, and Jinx.

Replies Awaited..!!!!!!!!!!!

SB Spearhead Field Marshal Rocky-10's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kaps58 View Post
    Charlize Theron finally seems to be on the right track with her roles. She was in the 2003 remake of The Italian Job, in which she starred alongside Edward Norton and Mark Wahlberg. Charlize Theron proved that she's more than a beautiful face when she took home the Best Actress Golden Globe (in a Drama) and Oscar for her portrayal of real-life man killer Aileen Wuornos in the 2003 biopic Monster. Not only was she impeccable in the role, she was literally unrecognizable.

Nice ...
    Repz Added....
    Thanx for sharing........

Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman,
    but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man.

thankz..............
    I am Freakin' Insecure Neurotically Emotional.

I am FINE.

thnx Rocky Bhai and Ashu bhai..!!!!!!!