Thread: guys i really need help!!

New Born

Unhappy guys i really need help!!

Hey guys, I am new to this forum and came across some of the posts and really liked the honest feedbacks you guys give. I am in a little problem! I like this girl for almost three years! I told her about a year ago how i felt about her...but back then she was with someone. so I had to backoff, but even after that we were cordial and still talked online and stuff. But about a month ago, she started talking to me again and told me that her bf almost got married to some other girl without her knowing! that really pissed her off and she broke up with him! Once she told me that I got a little carried away and said some bad stuff abt her bf and said she was too good for him anyway! And she was being very flirty with me that day. Then i tried talking to her the next two times and got a cold shoulder. Now guys wtf is she thinking?? Was she giving me a hint or jus wanted to talk to me as a friend or was jus using me as self esteem booster, as she know i still like her and am madly in love with her?? I dont know guys i think abt her everyday and like her so much and cant get her out of my mind. Also she is a year older than me and abt an 1 inch taller than me?? Is she jus taking me for granted?? Please help me out guys??

i'm weak in these areas...
    better u ask agony aunt....
    (,")
    </>
    _/\_

bєєи тhєяєdσиє тhคт

║♥ਸੋਹਣੀ ਮੋਟੀ♥║ Lieutenant General

dear just wait someone will move your thread in agony aunt section and preto mam will reply to your situation

SB Legend Brigadier General Fastidious's Avatar

Thread Moved to Agony Aunt section!

New Born

hey thanx fastidious for moving my thread! and thx u guys!!

I think; She wants to come outta depression so she is either looking for emotional support from your side & if she knows that you have feelings for her that its pretty obvious she is looking fwd that you would re-propose her.

If you love her & still feel she is the one for you then try to meet once a while and have social gathering. Meet her for few times & when the time comes do tell her your real feelings. But make sure ; you dont do that over the phone or by email.

Good luck!
    Chocolate, men, coffee: some things are better rich.

SB Champion Lieutenant vsingh165's Avatar

She's already lost interest in you, so you're gonna have a helluva time getting it back. Move on to something else besides girls and your life will be 10x better. The world doesn't care about your feelings no matter how much you express them.

look buddy
    she is using u or cheating u or trying to use u physically or mentally so open ur eyes .

New Born

Well to be honest,if u said that she flirted with u nd gave u a old shoulder next day,tat means she is not serious abt u,girls r like tat,they don't give a damn if someone likes them,so my advice is don't waste time or even think abt neone who doesn't care,she does'nt deserve u.

The best thing I can say that now she basically needs a shoulder to cry. If you can offer and hold her arms arms tight she may realize your heart's feeling and you can get your lost love. But mind it one thing if you want to help then help her without any expectation then you can be happy without any attachment. Treat love and cooking with absolute perfection without expecting much in return then only you can really happy. As you have already said she is a flirt she can flirt with you now coz both are in vulnerable condition. So, you should be also prepared to get hurt also.
    Last edited by mysticmantra; 10-07-2011 at 10:25 PM.