Whether you're an amateur or master in the sack, when it comes to embarrassing sex moments, few go unscathed. So here are few tips to help you deal with awkward sex moments.
According to Fox News, the tips to overcome embarrassing sex moments are:
1. Sex can be clumsy Whether accidentally knocking heads, pulling hair or taking an elbow in the eye, it's important to remember that our movements aren't as well-orchestrated as that of a symphony. Bodies bumping up against one another can get out of control and out of sync.
2. A full bladder is no fun For most people, there is no worse time to hold your bladder than during sex. But people do. They would rather suffer their way through painful sex than call a time-out to hit the toilet. So if you want to go then go.
3. Naked bodies do make noises Sweaty bodies can catch air as they rub up against each other, making it sound like somebody just ripped one.
4. Sexual Shakespeares are not made overnight Like with so many sex acts, practice makes perfect. The same goes for erotic talk. In expanding your sexual vernacular, a little bit of rehearsal may be required.
5. Bad breath stinks Whether your breath reeks, or you're keeling over from that of your lover's, simply state that you want to be more kissable. Explain that fresh breath will make both of you feel like getting fresher. Then ask your lover if he or she would like a piece of gum, a breath mint, or care to join you for some toothbrush time. Be playful about it.
6. 'Drunk driving' isn't always sexy It's best to abstain from any kind of sexual rendezvous when you've had a few too many.