Thread: I have upgreded girlfriend to wife

Parriinndaaaa!! Colonel vinaysofiya's Avatar

Talking I have upgreded girlfriend to wife

What if u upgraded Girlfriend 5.0 to Wife 1.0 : )

----------- --------- --------- --

Dear Tech Support Team:

Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 5.0 to Wife 1.0.

I soon noticed that the new program began unexpected child-processes that took up a lot of space and valuable resources.

In addition, Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activities.

Applications such as BachelorNights 10.3, Cricket 5.0, BeerWithBuddies 7.5, and Outings 3.6 no longer runs, crashing the system whenever selected. I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run my favorite applications.

I'm thinking about going back to Girlfriend 5.0 , but the 'uninstall' doesn't work on Wife 1.0.

Please help!

Thanks,
    "A Troubled User"

REPLY:

Dear Troubled User:

This is a very common problem that people complain about.

Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 5.0 to Wife 1.0, thinking that it is just a Utilities and Entertainment program.

Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and is designed by its Creator to run EVERYTHING!! !

It is also impossible to delete Wife 1.0 and to return to Girlfriend 5.0.

It is impossible to uninstall, or purge the program files from the system once installed.

You cannot go back to Girlfriend 5.0 because Wife 1.0 is designed not to allow this. (Look in your Wife 1.0 Manual under Warnings-Alimony- Child Support) .

I recommend that you keep Wife1.0 and work on improving the environment.

I suggest installing the background application "Yes Dear" to alleviate software augmentation.

The best course of action is to enter the command C:\APOLOGIZE because ultimately you will have to give the APOLOGIZE command before the system will return to normal anyway.

Wife 1.0 is a great program, but it tends to be very high maintenance. Wife 1.0 comes with several support programs, such as Clean 2.5, Sweep 3.0, Cook 1.5 and DoLaundry 4.2. However, be very careful how you use these programs. Improper use will cause the system to launch the program NagNag 9.5 .

Once this happens, the only way to improve the performance of Wife 1.0 is to purchase additional software. I recommend Sarees 2.1 and Jewellery 5.0

STATUTORY WARNING : DO NOT, under any circumstances, install SecretaryWithShortS kirt 3.3. This application is not supported by Wife 1.0 and will cause irreversible damage to the operating system.

Best of luck,
    Tech Support ...

!! PostMaster !! Field Marshal passion_unlimitedd's Avatar

awesome awesome awesome.

Fantastic, Mindblowing, Superb....

I have upgraded My Girlfriend 2.0 to Wife 1.0 4 years back which is running great with Child Support but it sometimes tends to be very highly expensive. But i am getting the support programs, such as Clean 2.5, Sweep 3.0, Cook 1.5, DoLaundry 4.2 and i am enjoyng full use of sextainment 10.9 which probably u have forgot to mention. At times the program NagNag 9.5 starts automatically but i shut that down with Sarees 2.1 and Jewellery 5.0.

Reppss, Reppss, Reppss...
    Last edited by passion_unlimitedd; 03-10-2008 at 03:34 PM.
    Play To Win or Don't Play At All
    Always Expect The Unexpected

New Born

nice one

The King O' Bling™ Lieutenant-Colonel wannabebuddy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vinaysofiya View Post
    What if u upgraded Girlfriend 5.0 to Wife 1.0 : )

----------- --------- --------- --

Dear Tech Support Team:

Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 5.0 to Wife 1.0.

I soon noticed that the new program began unexpected child-processes that took up a lot of space and valuable resources.

In addition, Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activities.

Applications such as BachelorNights 10.3, Cricket 5.0, BeerWithBuddies 7.5, and Outings 3.6 no longer runs, crashing the system whenever selected. I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run my favorite applications.

I'm thinking about going back to Girlfriend 5.0 , but the 'uninstall' doesn't work on Wife 1.0.

Please help!

Thanks,
    "A Troubled User"

REPLY:

Dear Troubled User:

This is a very common problem that people complain about.

Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 5.0 to Wife 1.0, thinking that it is just a Utilities and Entertainment program.

Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and is designed by its Creator to run EVERYTHING!! !

It is also impossible to delete Wife 1.0 and to return to Girlfriend 5.0.

It is impossible to uninstall, or purge the program files from the system once installed.

You cannot go back to Girlfriend 5.0 because Wife 1.0 is designed not to allow this. (Look in your Wife 1.0 Manual under Warnings-Alimony- Child Support) .

I recommend that you keep Wife1.0 and work on improving the environment.

I suggest installing the background application "Yes Dear" to alleviate software augmentation.

The best course of action is to enter the command C:\APOLOGIZE because ultimately you will have to give the APOLOGIZE command before the system will return to normal anyway.

Wife 1.0 is a great program, but it tends to be very high maintenance. Wife 1.0 comes with several support programs, such as Clean 2.5, Sweep 3.0, Cook 1.5 and DoLaundry 4.2. However, be very careful how you use these programs. Improper use will cause the system to launch the program NagNag 9.5 .

Once this happens, the only way to improve the performance of Wife 1.0 is to purchase additional software. I recommend Sarees 2.1 and Jewellery 5.0

STATUTORY WARNING : DO NOT, under any circumstances, install SecretaryWithShortS kirt 3.3. This application is not supported by Wife 1.0 and will cause irreversible damage to the operating system.

Best of luck,
    Tech Support ...
    Quote Originally Posted by passion_unlimitedd View Post
    awesome awesome awesome.

I have upgraded My Girlfriend 2.0 to Wife 1.0 4 years back which is running great with Child Support but it sometimes tends to be very highly expensive. But i am getting the support programs, such as Clean 2.5, Sweep 3.0, Cook 1.5, DoLaundry 4.2 and i am enjoyng full use of sextainment 10.9 which probably u have forgot to mention. At times the program NagNag 9.5 starts automatically but i shut that down with Sarees 2.1 and Jewellery 5.0.

reps to both!!!

HALLA BOL Field Marshal amitsush's Avatar

I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

Parriinndaaaa!! Colonel vinaysofiya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by passion_unlimitedd View Post
    awesome awesome awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Oli View Post
    nice one
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabebuddy View Post

reps to both!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rahat.mahajan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amitsush View Post
    Thanks yarro u liked this thread

New Born

Default Oh god..............

OH God i never read such thing before i am having cramps bcoz of laughing....... u know y?
    coz i did upgrade the girlfriend (no. yad nhi hai) to a wife and now i am not even allowed to receive even single sms on cell from a female.
    oh my Good God............

!! PostMaster !! Field Marshal passion_unlimitedd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by downtownboy View Post
    OH God i never read such thing before i am having cramps bcoz of laughing....... u know y?
    coz i did upgrade the girlfriend (no. yad nhi hai) to a wife and now i am not even allowed to receive even single sms on cell from a female.
    oh my Good God............

Man u r finished. My all programms started malfunctioning after the upgrade.
    Play To Win or Don't Play At All
    Always Expect The Unexpected

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

i saw it wen i have not even registered..on sbf..

accha hai accha hai
    Thank you bala

old .....................tfs dood

SB Champion Lieutenant anupamdan's Avatar

Awesome find dude !!

repped u brother

awesome post bro ..
    repz added
    Why so serious?