Thread: Suri Cruise shows off painting to Mom Katie

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Default Suri Cruise shows off painting to Mom Katie

'Look what I made, mummy': Suri Cruise shows off her painting to proud Katie

'Look what I made, mummy': Suri Cruise shows off her painting to proud Katie

An excited Suri Cruise showed off her handmade painting to mother Katie Holmes as she collected her from an art class in Manhattan yesterday.

The two-year-old waved around her artwork as the proud actress carried her into their car.The Cruise women have been living in New York whilst Katie treads the boards on Broadway. Suri Cruise shows her mother Katie Holmes her painting as she collects her from an art class in Manhattan, New York yesterdayHusband Tom has been a frequent visitor to the city as Katie helps make her new play, All My Sons, New York's hottest ticket with the first full week bringing in $684,000. Meanwhile Tom’s former wife Nicole Kidman says she is pleased that he has found happiness again.

Little lady in red: Suri adds dash of colour to the Cruise clan's family weekend in New York

The actress - who has a daughter, Sunday Rose, with husband Keith Urban - divorced the movie star in 2001 after 11 years of marriage.

Proud: Katie seemed pleased with her daughter's handiwork

Nicole admits that she’s relieved that they’ve both now found their true soulmates. ‘I didn't foresee it, that you can meet somebody who you have a deep and more profound love with,’ she says.‘I don't mean to take away anything with Tom, but I would hope that he has the same thing - I know he has the same thing with Katie. 'You move into a stage where you're able to be a more fuller person in your relationship.’However the 41-year-old says she doesn't regret her marriage to the actor, with whom she had adopted children Isabella, 15, and Connor, 13.

‘I want to be really careful with that because I don't want to take away from 11 years with that man that were really important,’ she tells Elle magazine.‘Really, for our kids - they were amidst a lot of love. It wasn't bad. And now we're amidst a more evolved love.’

cute girl...........

Let's Kill Enemies Field Marshal sweetooo.baba's Avatar

Good work............
    Best Line Written in front of a masjid in New york

''Always believe in God,bcoz some questions in grave that cannot be answered by Google''