Thread: REVEALED: Celebs Incredible Check-in Pseudonyms

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Default REVEALED: Celebs Incredible Check-in Pseudonyms

If you hear a steward in a five star hotel calling out for some `Miss Lollipop`, do take a peek in that direction, as it`s most likely to be Angelina Jolie.

Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston, George Clooney, Britney Spears, Sir Paul McCartney and several other stars use pseudonyms when they check into hotels to avoid the prying eyes of the media and fans.

Here`s a list of the most outrageous fake sign-in names.

Brangelina

The two hottest celebs of Tinseltown registered themselves as Bruce and Jasmine Pilaf, when they checked into California`s Parker Palm Springs hotel.

Jolie uses the alias Miss Lollipop, while Pitt often uses the name Carl Con Carne, when they travel solo.

Ever since the couple met on the sets of Mr and Mrs Smith, Jolie often signs in as Mrs Smith. Another odd name she prefers is Miss Manners. She certainly does sound like one of the cats from T S Eliot`s verses.

Singer Elton John’s favourite aliases include Brian Bigbun, Bobo Latrine and Sir Humphrey Handbag.

And if you don`t know who Apollo C Vermouth is, then take a look at the picture of Paul McCartney on any Beatles cover, for that`s the name this veteran uses when traveling or backing another singer or group anonymously.

Britney Spears enters her name as Alotta Warmheart when she wants to travel incognito or wants to avoid her fans.

Actor Matt Damon has utilised his middle name to make Matthew Paige, and his mother`s maiden name to get the alias Matthew Carlsson-Paige. But the actor claims his favourite is John President.

We prefer the latter and more wackier one.

`Being referred to as Mr President all the time is very gratifying,` News.com.au quoted him as saying.

And Johnny Depp uses the weirdest of pseudonyms that include Mr Stench, Mr Oddpong, Mr Drip Noodle, Mr Donkey ***.

`Instead of using Smith or Jones, I derive a lot of pleasure from booking airline tickets or checking into hotels under absurd, often indecent, pseudonyms I do it when I am certain they don`t know who I really am,` he said.

George Clooney has confessed that he used to check into hotels as Arnold Schwarzenegger.
    `It was the funniest thing in the world, because they knew I wasn`t MrSchwarzenegger, but they had to call me that and it was really enjoyable watching their faces when they did,` he said.

Snigger! Snigger!

One of the most beautiful faces in Hollywood, Marilyn Monroe, used the pseudonym Zelda Zonk.

And the royal family of Britain is not far behind, when it comes to hiding behind fake names.

Prince Charles uses an alias Charlie Chester when visiting a London club to see A Night at the Opera. One of his titles is the Earl of Chester. He has also used Charles Renfrew and traveled as Mr Perkins.

All very terribly boring like the owner of the name.

The Queen and Prince Philip also used aliases when they visited London some years ago. However, they couldn`t pull it off well and were recognised eventually.

gr8 one maam... tfs
    (,")
    </>
    _/\_

bєєи тhєяєdσиє тhคт

Repz added 4 da info !!
    I am Freakin' Insecure Neurotically Emotional.

I am FINE.

waaooohhhhhhhhh!!!