Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your Favorite Celebs' Signature Scents!

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Default Your Favorite Celebs' Signature Scents!

Shop Your Favorite Celebs' Signature Scents!

This fall, some of Hollywood's hottest celebs are launching their very own signature fragrances.

Shop the star scent that's right for you.

JESSICA SIMPSON

"I wanted to create a pretty fragrance, one that I could be just as comfortable wearing on the red carpet or every day with my favorite jeans," Jessica says of her just-launched debut scent, Fancy. And the soft-focus ads reflect the essence of her girly scent. "This is a special fragrance – personal, whimsical, playful and romantic," she says. "To me, Fancy is just that: Fancy."

FANCY

The pretty pink scent is just as sweet as the songstress herself, with fruity top notes of apricot nectar and sparkling pear over a floral heart of gardenia, jasmine and toasted almond, deepened with sandalwood and amber.

GWEN STEFANI

The singer didn't need to look far to find inspiration for her newest fragrances. Her own stylish self and ever-present quartet of Harajuku backup dancers were all she needed! And while most celebrity fragrance ads feature the star front and center, Gwen took her own path, showing up only as a candy-colored cartoon bottle of herself.

HARAJUKU LOVERS

Gwen and her crew win our award for the cutest bottles out there – each as unique as the women themselves. Top-knotted Love wears a sweet striped mini and holds a sensuous floral scent. Lil' Angel adds a touch of rebellion to her fruity floral fragrance. Music's a tough girl – with a soft, delicate nose. Baby's powdery musk notes stay true to her name. And the ensemble's held together by G, whose gourmand scent is the essence of quirky-cool.

TIM MCGRAW

"McGraw by Tim McGraw is an extension of who I am," the country star says about his just-launched fragrance. But creating a new scent is about more than just posing for brooding ads in that famous black cowboy hat. The star also sees his signature scent as "a means of expressing myself and reaching out to people."

MCGRAW BY TIM MCGRAW

The woodsy-spicy scent mixes bergamot and nutmeg with lavender, sandalwood and a touch of aged whiskey. The end result is a fragrance that's both modern and traditional – just like the star himself.

MARIAH CAREY

"Launching my first perfume was such an amazing experience that it has inspired me to expand my fragrance collection," Mimi says of creating Luscious Pink. And those blissful ads are no accident. The newlywed explains that her new scent "reflects the delicately sensual, feminine and optimistic side of me that is so present today in my music, my fragrance and my life."

LUSCIOUS PINK

Mariah's new fragrance is as expansive as the singer's famous five-octave range, from the sparkling citrus top notes through a floral heart of exotic Tahitian tiare, through to the base of white musk, all in a flacon topped with her signature butterfly.

CHRISTINA AGUILERA

Hundreds lined up for hours for a chance to get inspired by Aguilera's just-launched first fragrance, Inspire. And her own inspiration for the scent comes from the sexiness and self-assurance she's discovered in her own life – and that of her fans. She shows off that spirit with bright, bold images meant be just as inspiring as the scent itself.

INSPIRE

Aguilera's first fragrance is all about finding strength in femininity – something the diva knows a thing or two about. She mixes sexy tuberose, gardenia and rose with fruity mango, citrus and an enduring fusion of Valencia orange flower, sandalwood and musk.

KATE MOSS

With seductive campaign images of Moss holding a thorny rose, you can expect nothing less from the supermodel's first signature scent than her unique mix of feminine sensibility and that iconic edge that sets her apart from the crowd.

KATE BY KATE MOSS

Housed in a bottle just as chic as the supermodel herself, the floral-musk scent tempers ultra-feminine forget-me-not notes with spicy pink peppercorn – and unexpectedly dark and earthy patchouli, sandalwood and musk.

SARAH JESSICA PARKER

With campaign images featuring the Sex and the City star in long black gloves and a luxe flowing gown you know it's all about indulgence with Covet Pure Bloom, SJP's follow-up scent to last year's Covet fragrance.

COVET PURE BLOOM

SJP chose only the most exotic of blossoms for her new sweet, tropical scent. The fashionista adds ultra-rare royal Indonesian pikake flower to the fragrance's tuberose heart, mixed with top notes of purple plum, fresh mandarin and coconut water and base notes of amber and creamy musk – all in an amethyst-crowned bottle as covetable as the scent inside.