Thread: Beyonce's new album is Fierce

Default Beyonce's new album is Fierce

BEYONCE is bouncing back with her new record I Am...Sasha Fierce on November 17 and she says it's so honest it's almost like her diary.

The songstress wears her heart on her sleeve throughout with a few tracks about hubby JAY-Z along with odes to her broken hearted past.

It's the DESTINY'S CHILD babe's first concept album and split into a pair of CDs it's most definitely a game of two halves.

Disc one is ballad heavy with a sensitive souled Beyonce swooning through melodic numbers about heartache and ex-boyfriends on songs like Broken-Hearted Girl and If I Were A Boy.

There are some odes to rapping hubby Jay-Z though on Disappear and Halo where Beyonce swoons: "I've got my angel now...I ain't ever going to shut you out."
    Aww bless.

A grower rather than a party starter it's really the second disc that'll get booties jigging as Queen B's alter ego SASHA FIERCE, a feisty man eater who knows what she wants, takes over the reins - and boy does she mean business.

On Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), which is one part of the double sided first single from the record, along with If I Were A Boy, Beyonce refers back to her hip hop other half again and it's a dance floor smash.

Other standout songs are Sweet Dreams and Radio - which could both easily be hit singles.
    "Value has a Value Only if its Value is Valued"

Explaining the alter ego idea of the new record Beyonce's father and manager, MATTHEW KNOWLES, said of the first CD: "That's Beyonce vulnerable as a pop artist and really excited about her growth."

Of the second he said: "That's Sasha Fierce, ferocious, daring, I love it!"
    He added: "All of us have defining moments in our life we think this record for Beyonce will be a defining moment in her career."
    "Value has a Value Only if its Value is Valued"