Thread: Kangana Ranaut Expose The Naked Truth Of Stardom

Default Kangana Ranaut Expose The Naked Truth Of Stardom

Better known as “controversy child”, Kangana Ranaut had always seemed edgy whether it was in her choice of roles, or in the way she conducted her personal life. Kangna Ranaut is an overnight sensation. Many were jealous to the point of fury when she made he movie debut in the Mahesh Bhatt camp, “Gangster”. Here is another good looking bit of fluff stealing another prime role. But Kangana proved everyone wrong with her sheer talent. Hers is an extraordinary success story.

Has any actor ever been as famous or desired with out ever headlining a major picture? Just five movies old, she has taken the world of Bollywood by storm. The woman’s rise has been meteoric, to say at least. And, given the projects she has in the pipeline, it will only continue. She has not only impressed her director Madhur Bhandarkar but also her senior co-star Priyanka Chopra.

Gorgeous Priyanka says, “I had to prepare a lot physically to look like a model even though I am one but Kangana just slipped into it perfectly. She is the one to look out for in Fashion because it is her best performance to date”. Going by the quote, it can be confidently said that this overnight sensation must be in the making over a decade. Kangana makes the bold declaration that “she never felt like being a part of a hardcore Bollywood commercial movie because she had no respect for such cinema”!

Our source catches up with Kangana in a candid conversation lets us know Kangana like she is moody, confident and straight up. Heart talk with the stunning beauty of industry….

After being in the industry for around 3 years, do you feel wiser when it comes to making career decisions?
    Today when I have to make a decision, I do feel much more confident and much stronger. I was just discussing with my friend the other day about how people change and how we grow up from inside. I was 18 years when I started, I am 21 today, tomorrow when I become 45 years and when I look back I would not be the same Kangana. At 18 I was different, at 21 I am different and at 45 I will also change. I do feel much wiser while taking decision today. I feel stable today.

Once upon a time, Kangana was a simple girl from Manali with big dreams. Has the World of glamour allowed that simplicity to remain?
    I think I was much more glamorous before I entered movies. I was very funny as I used to think of myself as a huge superstar compared to what I think of myself today. Like when I was in school I used to compare myself to American actors and Miss World and Miss Universe. But today, after being in this World I do not feel glamorous anymore.
    "Value has a Value Only if its Value is Valued"

Seriously?
    Yeah, seriously. In fact, I have become boring. I do not want to think about acting all the time. I have completely changed as a person, I am not exciting anymore and my is not exciting anymore. I think, before I came in to this glamorous World I was much more fun and funny and exciting as a person.

You come across as a calm person now. Can this be attributed to Adhyayan Suman’s presence in your life?
    How has life changed after Adhyayan walked in? I never believed life could be so beautiful. He is a strong willed and an exceptionally beautiful person.

Did you recommended Adhyayan’s name to Madhur Bhandarkar for Fashion?
    I will never do that. Adhyayan is so incredibly talented and so good looking that I have no reason to go up people and plead with them to give him work. Doing that would be like insulting him and his work and why would I want to insult my own boyfriend? He is a star son and is already doing a lot of movies. He is talented and his work will speak for itself. I know that he does not even like being addressed as Kangana’s boyfriend.

How have Adhyayan’s parents taken your relationship with their son?
    They have been extremely warm, welcoming and supportive towards our relationship and me.

With Kites, you make a foray in to the big league. How has the experience been?
    Working with Hrithik Roshan is a big high. I have made great friends with him.

How was Hrithik as a co-star? He comes across as a reserved actor.
    It is a misconception that Hrithik is reserved. He was friendly and a perfect host. He took care of everyone on the sets by ensuring that everyone was fed on time and given a good hotel room. I think, he is a perfect as a co-star, father, producer, husband and son. He used to take care of his kids so perfectly. It was great interacting with his wife too.

Apparently, Was there a conflict between producer Rakesh Roshan and director Anurag Basu on the sets?
    Rakeshji never used to interfere in Anurag’s work. Though they would discuss the movie, it was always off the sets. There has been no clash between them, at least not in front of me.

In your latest release movie Fashion, you are shown doing drugs and exposing. Is performing such scenes taxing?
    Fashion is based on the real fashion World and it deals more with the emotions of the key characters. As far as acting was concerned, I had to stretch myself beyond the usual. Yes, it was quite taxing to perform this character in the movie.

When will we see you in a typical commercial movie?
    I know what kind of movies you are talking about, but for me those movies are definitely boring. I feel completely stupid doing that kind of fake stuff. It does not go with my sensibilities.

Madhur’s realistic cinema has always raised eyebrows. Do you want to elaborate on Fashion does it again come with similar traits?
    Raised eyebrows? I do not know in which way? But he has always been appreciated for the movies that he has made. He has also won National Award. I am sure that this movie has a possibility of winning him one more award and I think it is going to be a very high impact movie rather than a controversial one.

You have been a model yourself. That must have helped your performance in Fashion. Right?
    (Scowls) Puhleeze, let me clarify this once again…and on the records. I was never a model! It is a misconception thats some people have been carrying with themselves.

Dr. Shehzad Lieutenant General X-MAN-S.A's Avatar

nice one............
    If you think anything will affect "Hindu Terrorism and Rapism", you are fooling yourself, Kill them or get ready for your women to be Raped !!

SB Champion Lieutenant

really GOOD

SB Legend Brigadier General

lovely work . . . .

thanks for sharing...
    (,")
    </>
    _/\_

bєєи тhєяєdσиє тhคт

hot hot hot hot hotho htoh babeeeeeeeeee