Thread: Guys just want me for sex or money: Paris Hilton

Default Guys just want me for sex or money: Paris Hilton

SHE'S the rich, daddy's girl heiress who's built a superstar career on living her private life in the spotlight.

But sexy Paris Hilton snuggled up to me and simpered that SHE'D been exploited by all the men in her life - hungry for fame and fortune.
    Cooing that she has now found true love and Mr Right in rock star Benji Madden, the world's most talked about blonde broke her silence to condemn that pesky string of exes.]

Tearful multi-millionaire Paris fluttered her eyes and told the News of the World: "Every other guy I've been out with has used me for money or sex - but in most cases they just want fame. It made it hard to trust people."

In an exclusive interview Paris also:

• VOWED she plans to marry her “best friend”—Good Charlotte singer Benji— and have kids.
    • REVEALED Prince William made ALL the running in their nightclub encounter.
    • CONFESSED she enjoys partying with pin-up Jordan.
    • ATTACKED the fashion sense of Gordon Brown and David Cameron.

Top of Paris’s treachery hitlist is ex-boyfriend Rick Salomon, now 40. The small-time film producer made millions selling the infamous home-made sex tape of Paris, which was originally leaked on the internet.

In the UK to film her new reality ITV2 show, Paris Hilton’s British Best Friend, she told us: “I loved this guy for three years but he betrayed me. Rick’s a scumbag and I hate him.

“It was just the most horrible thing that’s ever happened to me. So humiliating and embarrassing. But at the end of the day, I didn’t do anything wrong.”

She also boosted the flagging careers of ex-Backstreet Boy Nick Carter and Greek shipping heirs Paris Latsis and Stavros Niarchos III, who ditched her after using their newfound celebrity to snare other women.
    “After a while I had to start questioning exactly why somebody wanted to be with me,” said Paris, 27. “And that made things really difficult.
    "Value has a Value Only if its Value is Valued"

Relieved

“I’m so relieved I don’t have to think about that now because I’ve found someone who loves me for me. Benji’s my best friend and I know he’d never hurt me.”

And after months of denials Paris finally admitted: “I’d love to start a family in the next year. And I want to get married before we have kids—I want three or four.

“My love life’s in the happiest place it’s ever been. Benji’s with me because he loves me and that’s it. I know I can trust him, and he knows he can trust me.”

Former model Paris said Benji doesn’t care about rumours of her misbehaviour —including gossip about flirting with Prince William.

Just weeks ago Paris was snapped with Wills at the West End nightclub Whisky Mist, while his girlfriend Kate Middleton stayed home.

Paris said it was William who made the first approach. “It was really weird when he came over,” she said. “I was sitting at my table, looked up and there was the Prince. I couldn’t believe it.

“People made out that he was flirting but he’s an absolute gentleman and wouldn’t do that. He just came over to introduce himself.

“He knew about my show and why I was in London so we talked about that for a while. He’s just a really sweet down-to-earth guy. So is Harry.

"But hanging out with the future King of England wasn't that different for me. I travel all over the world and meet a lot of Royalty. At the end of the day they are all just people and I don't treat them any differently."

And Paris revealed she made a real connection with Prince Harry’s girlfriend Chelsy Davy.

In words sure to make Buckingham Palace nervous, she told us: “I get on with Chelsy really well.

"She's a tough Zimbabwean girl and reminds me a lot of myself at that age.

"She's completely stunning and is handling being in the spotlight really well.

“I’m definitely going to stay in touch with her because we’ll have lots of fun going out.

“She’s my type of girl!”
    "Value has a Value Only if its Value is Valued"