Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Splotsville -->2008!!

The Stud Colonel passion_love077@yahoo.co.in's Avatar

Exclamation Celebrity Splotsville -->2008!!

year 2008's celeberity breakups...

i hope that you all will like the thread...
    don't know,don't care

Madonna and Guy Ritchie

Ever since Madonna was linked to baseball player Alex Rodriguez, rumors have been swirling that the pop queen and her hubby, Guy Ritchie, were getting a divorce. Well, now it's official. A statement co-signed by both Madonna and Guy's reps read: "Madonna and Guy Ritchie have agreed to divorce after seven-and-a-half years of marriage. They have both requested that the media maintain respect for their family at this difficult time." With tons of money between the duo, no agreement has been settled on yet. Think there will be an ugly court battle?
    don't know,don't care

Hugh Hefner and Holly Madison

Though Holly Madison has had to share her octogenarian boyfriend, Hugh Hefner, with the two other Girls Next Door, Bridget Marquardt and Kendra Wilkinson, it wasn't the lack of monogamy that ended their relationship. Nope, it was babies. The couple tried to get pregnant earlier in the year, but the relationship took a turn for the worse when it looked like there weren't going to be any little bunnies running around the mansion. "With my sperm count, it's not possible," Hef explained. "I was willing but it was not possible…She'd like to be married and have children, but it's not in the cards here for me." Of course, Hef has already begun his search for new girlfriends.
    don't know,don't care

Taylor Swift and Joe Jonas

Oh, teen love. Jonas Brothers singer, Joe Jonas, 19, called off his relationship with country singer, Taylor Swift, 18. And while he didn't do it Sex and the City-style with a Post-it note, Joe did end the relationship over the phone. How cold!

don't know,don't care

Natalie Portman

Calling Anakin Skywalker! Queen Amidala is back on the market! Natalie Portman and her folk-rocker boyfriend, Devendra Banhart have split. The couple met on the set of a video shoot last March, for the singer's song "Carmensita," in which Nat was starring. You see, Natalie had been a fan of Devendra and had asked him to donate a track to the charity compilation she put together for iTunes, Big Change: Songs for FINCA. In return, she offered to be in his video. That's when love hit.

don't know,don't care

Nicollette Sheridan and Michael Bolton

We guess the second time around wasn't any better than the first for Desperate Housewives star Nicollette Sheridan and Michael Bolton. The couple had originally dated from 1992-1997 and then rekindled their relationship in 2005. Mike and Nic had even gotten engaged in 2006, but never had any solid wedding plans. "Nicollette Sheridan and Michael Bolton have amicably ended their engagement," a rep for the actress said. "They appreciate your respect for their privacy in this matter."

don't know,don't care

that's it for right now, i"ll post more l8r
    will surely post pics of ne of d celebs but on demand

don't know,don't care

Let's Kill Enemies Field Marshal sweetooo.baba's Avatar

Good Work................
    Best Line Written in front of a masjid in New york

''Always believe in God,bcoz some questions in grave that cannot be answered by Google''

{Forum Emperor} Lieutenant General !! K A R A N !!'s Avatar

Welcome Back Appu !!!

Repz Added.

"I can't escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground on which I stand !!!

"Tђモ MΘĐΞЯ@t◎Я"
    Smile It's the second best thing you can do with your lips !!!

gr8 info.. tfs.. repz ++
    (,")
    </>
    _/\_

bєєи тhєяєdσиє тhคт

thanks a lot guys
    don't know,don't care

Tom Arnold

Actor Tom Arnold's divorce from Shelby Roos was finalized on August 19. Married for less than five years, Tom will pay Shelby $15,000 a month in spousal support for 25 months. Lucky for Tom, he started writing the checks back in June 2007, so he'll be done shelling out the dough by June 2009. This is Tom's third divorce, after his marriages with Roseanne Barr and Julie Champnella ended. Looks like no one wants Roseanne Barr's leftovers!
    don't know,don't care

John Mayer and Jennifer Aniston

Though Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer have put the kibosh on their 4-month whirlwind romance, it's still a mystery as to who ended the relationship. A source told the Chicago Sun-Times that Jen couldn't handle John's inability to be monogamous, saying it was "Jen who decided to move on." Then, over the weekend, John decided to spill his heart to a bunch of reporters, saying, "If you guys are going to run stuff and run every lie under the sun, have somebody stand up for somebody. Have me as a man who ended a relationship stand here and write some truth. Have me stand up for somebody and write that Jennifer Aniston is the smartest, most sophisticated person I think I've ever met." Perhaps they ended on good terms?
    don't know,don't care

Adrian Grenier and Isabel Lucas

Entourage star Adrian Grenier and Transformers 2 actress Isabel Lucas have ended their relationship. Isabel, as many gossip fans know, was Shia LaBeouf's passenger the night he was arrested for suspicion of DUI after crashing his truck. "It wasn't working out," a source told People.com, of the couple who had been dating since the spring. "Adrian saw her with Shia and that was kind of it – the crash, their hanging out. He obviously didn't appreciate it." We're sure Adrian will be okay. After all, he has Turtle, E and Drama to help him through the breakup.
    don't know,don't care

Emily and Charlie Robison

Dixie Chick member Emily Robison and her husband Charlie quietly filed for divorce back in January after nine years of marriage. The divorce, which was finalized on August 5, was because the marriage had "become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities." The couple has three children: Gus, 5 and twins Julianna Tex and Henry Benjamin, 3.
    don't know,don't care