Thread: me and my girlfrnd have pre marital sex

New Born

Default me and my girlfrnd have pre marital sex

i hve a galfrnd from last 2 years...we hve been indulge in sex...fom last 1 year....we often have sex..we both luv each other passionately n we will definitely marry each other...i want to ask tht is it gud to have sexual relation wid her b4 marriage coz sumtimes i found myself guilty but den i cant stop myself..

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Ideally it would be better if you had waited but now that its done, I guess all that you need to do is be sexually responsible and sensitive towards one another.

And, do please, use protection!!

Preeto ji, do forgive me for saying so, but i would like to differ a little here.

Sidd, if the reason that you and your girlfriend have sex is love, then i ll say that you should not feel guilty about it.
    Its perfectly normal to be physically intimate with someone you love.
    And if you say you want to marry, thats again another reason not to feel guilty.
    Just make sure your girlfriend feels the same...

Quote Originally Posted by DelhiKing View Post
    Preeto ji, do forgive me for saying so, but i would like to differ a little here.

Sidd, if the reason that you and your girlfriend have sex is love, then i ll say that you should not feel guilty about it.
    Its perfectly normal to be physically intimate with someone you love.
    And if you say you want to marry, thats again another reason not to feel guilty.
    Just make sure your girlfriend feels the same...
    I agree with you

if u love and if u want to marry THEN
    EVERYTHING IS FAIR.
    so enjoy

New Born

Sex is a necessity in a relationship...
    u shud not be guilty..

Sex always bring two lives closer to each other...

New Born

its perfectly kk....bro......it brings u two more closer....

SB Champion Lieutenant vsingh165's Avatar

Depends on both of your moral preferences. If you already did it together, that most probably means you both morally agree with it.

@lifenoteasy: The first part of your post isn't necessarily true; it is NOT a requirement. It's something that is done more by couples who have been together for a while and want to "take it to the next level." Otherwise you are correct.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by vsingh165 View Post
    Depends on both of your moral preferences. If you already did it together, that most probably means you both morally agree with it.

@lifenoteasy: The first part of your post isn't necessarily true; it is NOT a requirement. It's something that is done more by couples who have been together for a while and want to "take it to the next level." Otherwise you are correct.
    "Done by couple who have been together for a while"

What do u mean by that??

They are together from the past 2 years and having sex since 1 year..
    what exactly ur point is???
    and

what's the point of having a relationship without sex??
    I dont think sex has any negative effects....it always give strength to relationship.

SB Champion Lieutenant vsingh165's Avatar

Your argument is too one-track. Sex can deepen a relationship, but, depending on certain factors, can also completely break one down. There is a point to having Platonic relationships; those seem easier to keep than your usual boy-girl thing.

New Born

First off, i don't think you should have had sex with this girl if you are not married. But it's good to see that you feel guilty because that means you are an honourable guy. In modern times, not many guys are like you anymore. Most desi guys just try to sexually use girls and dump them to marry another girl and not even feel guilty about it.

Now that you are having sex with her, it's your responsibility to never leave her for another girl. If you love each other, marry as soon as possible, it's the right thing to do.
    Last edited by Betaab; 17-11-2008 at 08:42 AM.

dude u should have wait i m also having gf from 2.5 years n i just smooched her twice hardly only twice i think its not ur love its ur lust

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by vsingh165 View Post
    Your argument is too one-track. Sex can deepen a relationship, but, depending on certain factors, can also completely break one down. There is a point to having Platonic relationships; those seem easier to keep than your usual boy-girl thing.
    U think its possible to break a girl down...because they had sex.

I dont think so...
    Its 2008....and 2009 is on its way...

Time has changed...

forget about pre-marital sex.....now-a-days extra marital sex is on rise...

How many girls u know who have faced the problem u have mentioned just because they had sex with their partners???

I think very few....these were the ones who felt cheated or were forced to have sex with their partner...

How many virgins do u know especially in metropliton cities????

If a girl says she was in a relationship and never had sex...its very difficult to believe...coz almost every couple prefers sex in relationship...
    I am not talking only about serious ones but also about the normal ones where the couple doesnt know where they are heading to...

Sex is just a part of any relationship and is up to the individual choice.. it cannot be forced but at the same time cannot be considered something "Not done"

I know couple of guys in Mumbai where they knew girl since their school days but now had sex with them....this is situation where they r in relationship with someother girl but for a change and some fun they went for sex...
    Even the girl were fine with it....coz its just sex and is between friends..

Its not a story but a fact...believe it or not.
    I know the number of these girls is not big in India but at least u will get an idea where we are heading to...

If sex for fun is fine (very less from girls side).....then what wrong in having sex with ur partner???
    epsecially in the case when its assumed that the person was in a relationship so had sex for sure..

Do u still think in the same way...

New Born

sex for sex's sake is fine. dont go all moralistic. Njoy life
    when u become older u will regret all not banging the ladies. trust me...

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by sidd.jstkool View Post
    i hve a galfrnd from last 2 years...we hve been indulge in sex...fom last 1 year....we often have sex..we both luv each other passionately n we will definitely marry each other...i want to ask tht is it gud to have sexual relation wid her b4 marriage coz sumtimes i found myself guilty but den i cant stop myself..
    Pre marital sex is now a social issue among 'we' ppl... there's nothing wrong in doing 'that' but u've to b sure that what u gonna do n what it'll cause for "Both of U" . As preeto maam say "USE PROTECTION", Always.

ALWAYS HAV MATURITY N RESPONCIBILITY IN UR DECISIONS

coz Relations r not just like ONE NIGHT STANDS.... juz remember that.