Thread: Shall we abort?.....Anonymous

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Default Shall we abort?.....Anonymous

Hi, i got married in dec 2006. We had a baby girl in dec 2007. Problem is that my wife is pregnant again. We are not ready for this kid as my daughter is just one year old. If we abort this child, will there be any problem when we go for another child may be after 2 years.

we consulted a doctor who told us not to abort the child. but first child is just one year old, it would be difficult for us to manage both the child at the same time. also i will be going outside India for 1 year. Considering that we like to abort child. Please suggest what we should do?

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, the parenthood choices are yours to make. I do not know why the doctor advised against the abortion. Is the pregnancy too far gone? Are there some health issues? Please get the entire information about the health implications and then decide.
    If everything is OK, then of course, the choice is absolutely yours to make and there is no problem even if you do decide to abort. But I advise you again to get the entire info on the health implications.

Well dear, u are confused as as per your choice, u dont want this child, but because doctor has said that u shldnt get it aborted u r now confused that what to do.

You are very clear at end, that u cant afford child at this point, I would suggest you to ask doctor reason for his statement or u shld consult some other doctor. But prefer going to some good reputed experienced Doctor.

All the best

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

Please don't abort the pregnancy. It is a sin. I know you have other priorities in life, but you should treat this as a priority too! After all, you yourselves are responsible. Why didn't you use protection or birth control? Come on, you cannot take the easy way out by terminating the life of a precious unborn baby! In fact, your decisions and priorities should be readjusted around this baby. Especially if the doctor told you not to abort, that's even MORE reason to not abort. There is probably some danger, or the pregnancy is advanced, that's why the doc said no. Come on, life throws challenges at us. Instead of resorting to ruthless ways, we should undertake those challenges and take responsibility. You may regret aborting the child later on. Good luck!

tough situation... in a way agree with wonderkid that its not good to kill sum1.. specially its part of u... but if u cant raise the unborn kid yet like cant take care of the baby and cant give the baby a good parenting life then u rather do the abortion now than killing the baby everyday and always looking at the baby ur mistake... again in the end choice is urs .. if u cant take care of the kid then i wud sugest rather not have it now...