Thread: Losing My gf plz help mam

New Born

Default Losing My gf plz help mam

hello mam dis is my 3rd post and i was very thankful 2 u that u help me a lot mam that time i also need ur help mam i was having a gf since 2yrs and i love him a lot and she loves me also but mam from six months i was not able to understand her every 2nd or 3rd day we fight and i seen a lot of change in her pehle wo mere liye pagal thi aur main bhi uske liye pagal tha aur ab bhi hu par ab wo mere sah waise nahi rehti baat baat par gussa karti hai maine uske har sukh dukh main uska sath diya tha aur deta rahunga but pata nahi kyo mam wo ab mujhse kehti hai ki han main change ho gayi hu aur ab main aisai hi hu dekh lo main i think ki kahin usne kisi se kar to nahi li ya use koi aur mil gaya ho mam wo ph bhi karti hai par kehti hai ki pehle jo main karti thi tumhe pasand nahi tha aur ab mera man uth gaya hai mam i need ur help other wise main mar jaunga mera kai baar suicide karne ko man karta hai mam main wo pray usme nahi dekh pa raha hu bas ek duty ki tarah wo mare sath reh rahi hai ki ph karna hai bat karni hai bas koi exitement nahi dikhti plz help preeto mam as soon as possible agar aisa hi raha to main mar jaunga main use ****na nahi chata kya wo mujhe ****na chati hai jo aisa karti hai plz help mam .

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi Rahul,

First and foremost you have to realize that your life is too precious to too many people for you to say that you will die because of a girl, no matter how wonderful she may be.

Life is a gift from God. Why don't you understand that and it is not OK for you to challenge that under ANY circumstances. So you have to promise that you will put such thoughts away and take hold of your life.

Now, for the issue at hand. The girl seems to be a bit bored of the relationship. Or, the relationship may have run its course. She is saying quite clearly that her heart is not in it any more.

So, I would suggest that you both take short breaks from the routines that you have of meeting/talking to one another. Make it more apart. Also, if you have nothing to say, then you don't have to try and drag the conversation over the phone, do you?

Try and develop some interest in activities, together as well as away from each other. Some newness and freshness needs to be infused in the relationship.

And, most important of all, get a reality check on whats going on in the relationship. If its looking that you need to step back, then be prepared to do so.

New Born

mam but wo mujhe ph bhi karti hai aur love u bhi bolti hai par pata nahi kyo jab se uski job lagi hai wo mujhse ladti hai humari bahas chalu ho jati hai mam maine uuse kai baar pucha hai ki koi hai to nahi par wo mana kar deti hai usne kai baar apni mummy ki kasam khake bhi bola hai mam i can understand this girl uski job ko lage 6 months ho gaye hai plz help me mam

dont fight.. take her movie..and share icecream.. show love
    gudlck tkcare..